Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ckks wrote:
e1014890 wrote:Um WTF is anyone else bothered they let Teeny be outside while setting off fireworks?????????? We ordered ear protection for my 8 month old and that was the ONLY reason he got to watch on the 4th. Even Oscar was saying she couldn’t be outside while they set them off and dumb kyra had no problem with it. Just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that but Kyra getting hit in the head with a firework while holding her.

Man they really be doing overtime these past weeks with their dumbass behaviour
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

e1014890 wrote:Um WTF is anyone else bothered they let Teeny be outside while setting off fireworks?????????? We ordered ear protection for my 8 month old and that was the ONLY reason he got to watch on the 4th. Even Oscar was saying she couldn’t be outside while they set them off and dumb kyra had no problem with it. Just me?

My son is 2.5 and thankfully we were able to watch our local fireworks from inside of our truck otherwise I would have picked up some ear protection. They are crazy for not protecting all of their children’s ears.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Babbs18 wrote:
ckks wrote:

Not only that but Kyra getting hit in the head with a firework while holding her.

Man they really be doing overtime these past weeks with their dumbass behaviour
Everyone loves to talk about how much these two have grown and matured. They also are often compared to KK and are referred to as the better parents of the two couples. But time after time they continue to prove just how idiotic they are. All of them are horrible parents. The poor choices are never-ending.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I hope the owner of that nice fifth wheel came out and yelled at them for setting off fireworks right next to it, they have no respect of others property! Then again that’s not a surprise!

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

webbygurl626 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm I hope the owner of that nice fifth wheel came out and yelled at them for setting off fireworks right next to it, they have no respect of others property! Then again that’s not a surprise!

Seriously! There was also kids playing and they were just setting off fireworks right by them. They are such jerks.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 am Anyone else think that Kyra is carrying on way too much about the Todd thing?

I hadn’t seen anyone, aside from in here, so anything about them hooking up.
Now she just about mentions it every time she posts about Todd.
He keeps bringing up that she called him a "grandpa" and made a gagging face, at the thought of him... so, she keeps feeling she has to apologize to him about it, because she feels bad. She was trying to make Oscar feel better about the situation, because she thought it was legit... and after she found out it was a prank, she felt bad. Plus the girl has mental health issues. In her mind she's reliving it over and over, because she's not seeking any help for her issues. This could very well drive her insane, and that's a reason she could be bringing it up over and over, because it's in her head, and she genuinely feels bad about it. Oscar did a very effed up thing, knowing she struggles with her mental health. Even Todd was in on it, even though at the end he was like "no it was all Oscar" Uh, dude, you went along with it... you could have said "no" at any time. They both were at fault IMO... Oscar more but, still, both.. and now she can't get it out of her head.

For Kyra to say she's not getting help and knows she has issues... I don't even have words. Maybe it's because she fears her therapist will tell her do dump the chump? Who knows. But, she needs to get in to see someone, she's clearly not okay.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 am Anyone else think that Kyra is carrying on way too much about the Todd thing?

I hadn’t seen anyone, aside from in here, so anything about them hooking up.
Now she just about mentions it every time she posts about Todd.
He keeps bringing up that she called him a "grandpa" and made a gagging face, at the thought of him... so, she keeps feeling she has to apologize to him about it, because she feels bad. She was trying to make Oscar feel better about the situation, because she thought it was legit... and after she found out it was a prank, she felt bad. Plus the girl has mental health issues. In her mind she's reliving it over and over, because she's not seeking any help for her issues. This could very well drive her insane, and that's a reason she could be bringing it up over and over, because it's in her head, and she genuinely feels bad about it. Oscar did a very effed up thing, knowing she struggles with her mental health. Even Todd was in on it, even though at the end he was like "no it was all Oscar" Uh, dude, you went along with it... you could have said "no" at any time. They both were at fault IMO... Oscar more but, still, both.. and now she can't get it out of her head.

For Kyra to say she's not getting help and knows she has issues... I don't even have words. Maybe it's because she fears her therapist will tell her do dump the chump? Who knows. But, she needs to get in to see someone, she's clearly not okay.
Good point I bet she is afraid a therapist would point out how much better off she would be without him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

anybody else getting really tired of them? it’s the same things over and over. inconsistent posting, boring vlogs that consist of them complaining, bad parenting, a toxic relationship, putting their kids in danger, being lazy (specifically oscar), promoting ignoring mental illnesses, overspending spending the money that they hardly worked for, getting pregnant every 5 minutes, etc. i’m surprised they’re still getting views, their content is just so bad and repetitive!

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

ytmd123 wrote:anybody else getting really tired of them? it’s the same things over and over. inconsistent posting, boring vlogs that consist of them complaining, bad parenting, a toxic relationship, putting their kids in danger, being lazy (specifically oscar), promoting ignoring mental illnesses, overspending spending the money that they hardly worked for, getting pregnant every 5 minutes, etc. i’m surprised they’re still getting views, their content is just so bad and repetitive!

Stopped watching shortly after Alaya was born. I now just skim the thread for updates lol
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

ytmd123 wrote:anybody else getting really tired of them? it’s the same things over and over. inconsistent posting, boring vlogs that consist of them complaining, bad parenting, a toxic relationship, putting their kids in danger, being lazy (specifically oscar), promoting ignoring mental illnesses, overspending spending the money that they hardly worked for, getting pregnant every 5 minutes, etc. i’m surprised they’re still getting views, their content is just so bad and repetitive!

I like them most of the time and I’m always rooting for them and for the kids but God they frustrate the hell out of me. I’m only 5 years older than them but I feel like parenting them myself because they’re so immature. I’m waiting for the day they get their shit together.

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

kgiff77 wrote:
PrincessDellaGrazie wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to visit Miller Park

I thought Levi was an ugly baby until he was a toddler. Averie will probably be the cutest out of the 3.

Also what’s the significance of putting her in miller park? There must be more of us from my area than I thought. Image I didn’t think anyone from my area was on here.

It’s funny how all of us think so differently. To me baby Levi is legit the cutest baby. He was so chubby, clumsy and happy.
Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

Her spelling and grammar is always so terrible.

But...
How did Levi take this pic if you were holding him in it?😏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Anyone know much about kyra’s grandfather ? She made a post saying he passed.

ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

Bethany_Blue wrote:Her spelling and grammar is always so terrible.

But...
How did Levi take this pic if you were holding him in it?Image
she was holding averie?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Kyra tries to do something and Oscar is so rude. For an adventurous guy he was obnoxious in the finding a camping spot
Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

ytmd123 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:03 pm

But...
she was holding averie?

I guess no one gets my sense of humor.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Bethany_Blue wrote:
ytmd123 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:03 pm

But...
she was holding averie?

I get it, girl. Made me chuckle. It seriously is shocking how much they look alike. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Kyra tries to do something and Oscar is so rude. For an adventurous guy he was obnoxious in the finding a camping spot
I had to stop watching. He was pissing me off.
If my husband acted like that towards me I would have started unloading everything in the driveway and made him put it up and not go anywhere. We also wouldn't be married. He was a straight up ass.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SouthernGal wrote:
Bethany_Blue wrote:
ytmd123 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:03 pm she was holding averie?

I get it, girl. Made me chuckle. It seriously is shocking how much they look alike. Lol

I just don't understand why a toddler needs his own Instagram.
These people (vloggers) are just so self-absorbed. They're not really celebrities. Most people have no clue who they are.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Notreal5 wrote:Anyone know much about kyra’s grandfather ? She made a post saying he passed.

I’m guessing it would have been Grandma Kathy’s husband then? I can’t remember much other than how they took Kyra & Oscar in when they were pregnant kind of deal. I started watching when Levi was a month old & they had moved out at that point.

Return to “OKBaby”