SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Ld5 wrote:Two things...

If they’re still planning on this transfer, can she even be cleared for the procedure if she’s been on pain pills?

If her Mom moves away soon, how is she going to continue her middle of the night cries to Mommy to take her to the ER?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk about ivf.
I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. My husband works underground 14hrs a day two weeks from 12pm to 3am and two weeks from 4am to 6pm, my dad lives literally 8 minutes away from me and not once have I called him to take me to the ER. When I was pregnant and my son kicked my rib so hard is dislocated I loaded up my daughter and went.
Only time I ever called them was to have them take me to the hospital to have my son because he decided to come 3 weeks early and my contractions were like 4 minutes apart.
I could not imagine having to depend on my father in that way at my age. And trust me, I'm extremely close with him. He's my best friend.
But I grew up and moved out and have a family of my own that I need to take care of. Rash and Justine will NEVER grow up. They will ALWAYS depend on someone.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 pm

If they’re still planning on this transfer, can she even be cleared for the procedure if she’s been on pain pills?

If her Mom moves away soon, how is she going to continue her middle of the night cries to Mommy to take her to the ER?

Idk about ivf.
I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. My husband works underground 14hrs a day two weeks from 12pm to 3am and two weeks from 4am to 6pm, my dad lives literally 8 minutes away from me and not once have I called him to take me to the ER. When I was pregnant and my son kicked my rib so hard is dislocated I loaded up my daughter and went.
Only time I ever called them was to have them take me to the hospital to have my son because he decided to come 3 weeks early and my contractions were like 4 minutes apart.
I could not imagine having to depend on my father in that way at my age. And trust me, I'm extremely close with him. He's my best friend.
But I grew up and moved out and have a family of my own that I need to take care of. Rash and Justine will NEVER grow up. They will ALWAYS depend on someone.

I don’t understand how she’s so dependent on her mother either, you chose to be married, be a “mom”, and not work, don’t bother your parents in YOUR ADULT AGE.

Also your pic, LOL where is it from?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Fuck shes a looser bitch.

Like we believe her mom is left in charge of her social media... on a phone that has face id or finger print id Image does she think we are that gullible and stupid??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ee461c.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also that photo of her is so odd, her shoulders look like her shoulder blades from the back, so her head looks all exorcist like and twisted round
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Haulnarse wrote:Fuck shes a looser bitch.

Like we believe her mom is left in charge of her social media... on a phone that has face id or finger print id Image does she think we are that gullible and stupid??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ee461c.jpg[/IMG]
I can just see her telling her Mom to take a picture while she looks half dead.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Tina9900 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:19 pm
Haulnarse wrote:Fuck shes a looser bitch.

https://uploads.tapat190711/fe5f8222b57 ... cee461c.jp]
I can just see her telling her Mom to take a picture while she looks half dead.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Gotta have that thumbnail
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

ErinLace_20 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 pm

Idk about ivf.

I don’t understand how she’s so dependent on her mother either, you chose to be married, be a “mom”, and not work, don’t bother your parents in YOUR ADULT AGE.

Yes! Exactly! Like, your mom did her job, leave her alone rash.
And it was from a few vlogs back when Emma was sleepy sitting on her chest fake crying and rash copied her fake cry face. lolol

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

Is it really that urgent for her mom to take a lame ass photo of her pretending to sleep and then proceed to post it online to thousands of people? Honestly that is ridiculous. We know this already, but her priorities are straight up twisted. Her life is so fucking sad lol.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meanwhile Justina gives no fucks

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a1c041.jpg[/IMG]
blacker_older_dead_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blacker_older_dead_ »

chubbybunny wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm
Sykosammatic wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:21 pm Jesus, she cant let justin have one word in when talking about going back to Texas.
He literally had to force his way into the conversation and then she continued to cut him off over and over.
How disrespectful.

i agree. you couldnt even understand anything either one of them was saying because they talked over each other for like ten minutes straight. i thought that was the most annoying part of the vlog, and then she shows us her damn KiDnEy StOnEs that shes collecting to TaKe BaCk To ThE dOcToR.

also does anyone else find it weird that she was only happy when she had pain meds from the doctor? she claimed she ran out and im sure she did cause it sounds like shes becoming addicted to them . idk maybe its just me.
Somebody had previously mentioned that her ER might stop seeing her if they feel like she's only coming for the pain meds, and in the vlog, she mentioned going to a different location for her stent removal. Idk that felt a little weird and off to me.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blacker_older_dead_ wrote:
Sykosammatic wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:21 pm Jesus, she cant let justin have one word in when talking about going back to Texas.
He literally had to force his way into the conversation and then she continued to cut him off over and over.
How disrespectful.

i agree. you couldnt even understand anything either one of them was saying because they talked over each other for like ten minutes straight. i thought that was the most annoying part of the vlog, and then she shows us her damn KiDnEy StOnEs that shes collecting to TaKe BaCk To ThE dOcToR.

also does anyone else find it weird that she was only happy when she had pain meds from the doctor? she claimed she ran out and im sure she did cause it sounds like shes becoming addicted to them . idk maybe its just me.
Somebody had previously mentioned that her ER might stop seeing her if they feel like she's only coming for the pain meds, and in the vlog, she mentioned going to a different location for her stent removal. Idk that felt a little weird and off to me.

The whole thing is bizarre, why would they remove the stent when she still had stones?? The stent is supposed to help the stones pass. Surely they’d scan her or something first before removing it??

So im sure it pays to have decent insurance, obviously her coverage or lack their of is leading to her shitty healthcare.

icp
Informer
Informer

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by icp »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 0f65b1.jpg[/IMG]

Who wants to bet Rachelle is going ballistic right now? Image

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

I’m thinking Rachelle had to call her mum to take her to the ER cause Justine was NOT sober enough to drive, we know he likes to drink... maybe he had too much whilst he was on Twitch (what the f is that okay for a grown ass man to do?!?)

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

They want to stay in Temecula because all of these people. Yet she has a doctors appointment and none of them will watch Emma. I think she thinks they love her and her family but they really don't. It seems to me if they really loved them, someone would've stepped up and watched her. I guess I'd ask her if they can't even bother to help them with Emma, are they really worth staying somewhere you really can't afford to live? I don't think they'll move though. I think this will be just like the Daily Bumps and having another baby. They'll just keep milking it for views. But I guess they are never going to be able to leave Emma again because without her mom, they can't seem to find a babysitter.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:30 pm
blacker_older_dead_ wrote:

The whole thing is bizarre, why would they remove the stent when she still had stones?? The stent is supposed to help the stones pass. Surely they’d scan her or something first before removing it??

So im sure it pays to have decent insurance, obviously her coverage or lack their of is leading to her shitty healthcare.
This whole thing is bizarre to me. I used to work in an office for a healthcare system, and the hospital has policies in place for opoids. Before anything is perscribed, it is common practice for the providers to run the patient’s name in our statewide prescription database to make sure that the patient hadn’t had pain pills from anywhere else recently. Everything is documented like crazy. Hell, when I had my twins last August and was prescribed narco for pain medication (I didn’t end up taking it past the first day home due to needing to be in the NICU with them), they made me sign a document stating that I understood pain medication is addictive and that the hospital was not liable if I developed a problem. It doesn’t look good that Trashy is going to multiple healthcare facilities for treatment in such a short time and asking for all kinds of pain pills.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

What happened?!? No more death bed updates?

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Haulnarse wrote:Meanwhile Justina gives no fucks

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a1c041.jpg[/IMG]
I’m surprised Rash even allows Justin to care for Emma alone. She’s so controlling of her

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:30 pm
blacker_older_dead_ wrote: Somebody had previously mentioned that her ER might stop seeing her if they feel like she's only coming for the pain meds, and in the vlog, she mentioned going to a different location for her stent removal. Idk that felt a little weird and off to me.

This whole thing is bizarre to me. I used to work in an office for a healthcare system, and the hospital has policies in place for opoids. Before anything is perscribed, it is common practice for the providers to run the patient’s name in our statewide prescription database to make sure that the patient hadn’t had pain pills from anywhere else recently. Everything is documented like crazy. Hell, when I had my twins last August and was prescribed narco for pain medication (I didn’t end up taking it past the first day home due to needing to be in the NICU with them), they made me sign a document stating that I understood pain medication is addictive and that the hospital was not liable if I developed a problem. It doesn’t look good that Trashy is going to multiple healthcare facilities for treatment in such a short time and asking for all kinds of pain pills.
I really wish it were that strict every where. That's awesome that some hospitals and doctors are figuring this out and getting serious with opiates. But unfortunately a lot of hospitals still give it out like candy. Ugh. Ridiculous. I hope they all get in line with what your hospital does.

I wonder how long and how often she's been on Norco?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

The problem is she never got to live on her own or take care of herself she went right from mommy’s to married and living with justina Image

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

SouthernGal wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 pm Idk about ivf.

Yes! Exactly! Like, your mom did her job, leave her alone rash.
And it was from a few vlogs back when Emma was sleepy sitting on her chest fake crying and rash copied her fake cry face. lolol

I don't understand why people are so against having your parents help if they are there. It is always nice to have the option of making things easier for yourself. Especially if your parents WANT to help. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is just not necessary. Like anytime I'm talking to my mom giving her an update, she always wants to do more than she's needed. She will even try to go to doctor's appointments with me. Obviously, I don't allow it, but some parents just want to make their child's life easier. This might be the case for her. I can totally see her mom offering all her help since she already baby's her as it is. Her mom is in the process of moving so she probably isn't working and has nothing else to do. I just don't get why some people try to act all tough and refuse help or not ask for help. That just makes it harder on you and your kids. I would try to keep my kid away from the hospital as much as possible. I wouldn't take them if it is not needed and there is another way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”