Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Is Dolly gaining weight or is it just the dress she is wearing in today's video? Everything she went through sad if she's gaining it back.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

I am now on board with they never should have gotten a dog. Bonnie, if you read here, please, please please, pick up a book on how to take care of a puppy/dog, there are many available, including ones on crate training. Dogs, especially puppies, need access to water during the day. Puppies can get dehydrated very easily. You may be able to micro-manage every aspect of your family member's lives, but a puppy should not be micro managed. They need to move around freely sometimes, outdoors and indoors. If you cannot grant this to Lady, perhaps you need to re-home her now so she can live the life a dog should, not being carried around or pinned in a crate 22 hours a day. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but after watching today, it is clear you are too worried about Lady messing up your home and therefore she is either held, or in her crate if not outdoors (again confined) or having playtime indoors with everyone hovering around her. Lady is not a stuffed animal as she appears to be with one of the children always carrying her. Boston sitting at the table eating a snack with Lady being held in place. No reason she could not have been down on the tile floor while they eat their snack. If the situation is not as many of your viewers are assuming, then start showing a healthier atmosphere for Lady which is a puppy who is able to investigate her surroundings and roam freely some. You tightly manage her water, playtime, walking time, etc. Again, this is not how to do it, and if your trainer is the one telling you it is, seek a new one, immediately. I have crate trained 3 puppies over time and they were accomplished anywhere from 2 weeks - 1 month. Lady never gets freedom, therefore, never has the opportunity to slip up and know when it is appropriate or not. If you have found that book that tells you to withhold water from a dog, other than when you feel it needs a drink, please share. Take some guidance from your viewers and maybe Lady will have success with potty training cause the way you are doing it now, clearly is not working, you've had her for 3-4 months now?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

should have been...... You tightly manage her water, playtime, time that her feet touch the ground....
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Candy0704 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:41 am Is Dolly gaining weight or is it just the dress she is wearing in today's video? Everything she went through sad if she's gaining it back.
Looks it. It appears she's wearing shorts and dresses that are trying to conceal her hips and butt. I sense the waterworks coming real soon.
It was kind of nice to see her doing something selfless for Joel's dad - even with the blatant cookbook upsell.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Her booty looks terrible. I’m thinking she will have surgery again to fix it.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Vlog4money wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm Is her bum what happens when you get lips and then gain weight? I don’t get how it could possible be so big and jiggly when it didn’t look like that when she was bigger.

Why put in extensions to go camping? Was it a brand deal gone bad? If she wanted her hair braided to stay out of the way she could have found someone to do that. Short dark hair with blonde, Barbie doll extensions was never going to look good.

A quick glimpse of their friends, the mom had her hair up like a normal person would for camping. Bonnie needs to get over her dream of being a Kardashian and focus on being herself.
I guess she didn't want to wash her hair while being on the trip. They have a weird aversion of taking showers or so it seems.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm surprised Joel's mom would leave for a month to help Joel's brother and with the editing it is unclear if it was a couple days after his dad's surgery? Even Bonnie appeared surprised. It is a bit unseemly to see a commercial for your cookbook when you are preparing food for a family member during their recovery, but cookbook sales and Bollie are now part of their channel.
mmarier
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmarier »

Aside from the cookbook promotion, which I understand is part of their business, I actually really liked this vlog. It harkened back to vlogs of yesteryear, when I was impressed by their selflessness and child rearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

AutumnLane wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:15 pm I hope she’s ready for the cultural appropriation comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YUP!
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

Vlog4money wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 am The hair...the booty... I just can’t. What a waste of time and money to put those hideous extensions in only to rip them out a few days later. If she hates her natural hair so much she should just stick to wearing a hat.

Who are their camping buddies? I’m surprised E + J have not gone camping with them.
From Bonnie’s comments it seems she is doing all these caravan trips to please Joel who wanted them. I don’t believe she enjoys such close proximity to her children 24 seven! But from her words it was something Joel really wanted and it seems it’s a family that the dad is Joel’s close buddy that do the camping thing often.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:26 am Her booty looks terrible. I’m thinking she will have surgery again to fix it.
For sure she will - along with a tummy tuck. Good luck with that Joel.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

My heart breaks for that puppy.
you can call me kath.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

In the video yesterday, the ends of Bonnies Real hair we're sticking out of the braid. She says a man in the shop they stopped at said he thought her hair was cute, later told her she was cute, too. She looked awful! The hair dresser should be embarrassed that she let Bonnie walk out looking like that. Not a great advertisement for the salon.
Bonnie and Ellie, especially are pushing their cookbook and Ellie can't push Bollie enough. Put it on the Bollie channel. If we are interested, we'll check out the website or the channel!
I agree, poor Lady! Poor thing is either in the cage, held or shadowed! Best thing that could happen to Lady is fir her to be re-homed into a loving, caring family that knows how to train and treat her right. Whenever I see her little face in that crate, it beaks my heart!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit I actually looked up pics of Khloe Kardashian in braids. To fucking funny! That is exactly what she was trying for! NOT...hahahahaha :)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Vlog4money wrote:Expectation vs Reality
EF8CFAF0-4A7D-43EE-B795-6BC674E0A3EB.jpeg
OMG I almost choked on my lunch ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Todays drama wrote:In the video yesterday, the ends of Bonnies Real hair we're sticking out of the braid. She says a man in the shop they stopped at said he thought her hair was cute, later told her she was cute, too. She looked awful! The hair dresser should be embarrassed that she let Bonnie walk out looking like that. Not a great advertisement for the salon.
Bonnie and Ellie, especially are pushing their cookbook and Ellie can't push Bollie enough. Put it on the Bollie channel. If we are interested, we'll check out the website or the channel!
I agree, poor Lady! Poor thing is either in the cage, held or shadowed! Best thing that could happen to Lady is fir her to be re-homed into a loving, caring family that knows how to train and treat her right. Whenever I see her little face in that crate, it beaks my heart!
They are such children. I don't get what the obsession is over telling their husbands every single word that another man said to them while giggling over it. Bizarre

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

kaylnoel wrote:that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

She NEEDED to have them done for a scholarship because "that's her brand"

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

131618 wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:that hair looks horrible. and i’m sorry - i may have missed it but what happened to short nails for the summer?

She NEEDED to have them done for a scholarship because "that's her brand"

omg. did she say this somewhere?

the whole thing about her and her hairstylist having a different vision... why didn’t she just show her a picture of khloe kardashian? or say google khloe kardashian braids? cause as someone else said, that’s literally what she wanted. the stylist shouldn’t have to figure that out.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”