chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by chloe6124 »

staceyla wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:
I don’t understand how she’s so dependent on her mother either, you chose to be married, be a “mom”, and not work, don’t bother your parents in YOUR ADULT AGE.

Also your pic, LOL where is it from?
Yes! Exactly! Like, your mom did her job, leave her alone rash.
And it was from a few vlogs back when Emma was sleepy sitting on her chest fake crying and rash copied her fake cry face. lolol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I don't understand why people are so against having your parents help if they are there. It is always nice to have the option of making things easier for yourself. Especially if your parents WANT to help. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is just not necessary. Like anytime I'm talking to my mom giving her an update, she always wants to do more than she's needed. She will even try to go to doctor's appointments with me. Obviously, I don't allow it, but some parents just want to make their child's life easier. This might be the case for her. I can totally see her mom offering all her help since she already baby's her as it is. Her mom is in the process of moving so she probably isn't working and has nothing else to do. I just don't get why some people try to act all tough and refuse help or not ask for help. That just makes it harder on you and your kids. I would try to keep my kid away from the hospital as much as possible. I wouldn't take them if it is not needed and there is another way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am disabled and live with my parents. My sisters family lives five minutes away. We still watch them a few days a week in the summer. Family is everything. The bond we have with them is so special. My mom quit her job almost eleven years ago to start watching grandkids when my sister went back to work. I know she wouldn’t change a thing. My other nephew lives four hours away. It just isn’t the same. They just can’ jump in the car to go to a game or a piano recital like they can with the other two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

staceyla wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:
I don’t understand how she’s so dependent on her mother either, you chose to be married, be a “mom”, and not work, don’t bother your parents in YOUR ADULT AGE.

Also your pic, LOL where is it from?
Yes! Exactly! Like, your mom did her job, leave her alone rash.
And it was from a few vlogs back when Emma was sleepy sitting on her chest fake crying and rash copied her fake cry face. lolol

I don't understand why people are so against having your parents help if they are there. It is always nice to have the option of making things easier for yourself. Especially if your parents WANT to help. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is just not necessary. Like anytime I'm talking to my mom giving her an update, she always wants to do more than she's needed. She will even try to go to doctor's appointments with me. Obviously, I don't allow it, but some parents just want to make their child's life easier. This might be the case for her. I can totally see her mom offering all her help since she already baby's her as it is. Her mom is in the process of moving so she probably isn't working and has nothing else to do. I just don't get why some people try to act all tough and refuse help or not ask for help. That just makes it harder on you and your kids. I would try to keep my kid away from the hospital as much as possible. I wouldn't take them if it is not needed and there is another way.

It’s different with Rachelle. I’m extremely close with my Mom.. more than those two are. But I’m also respectful. I would never call her in the middle of the night unless I was home alone with a baby and needed someone to watch the baby while I was being treated.

Instead, we packed up my baby, my husband came with and I didn’t call my Mom til a reasonable hour in the morning. My husband had our baby in the stroller and she slept peacefully until the morning. Then my Mom met us at the hospital and took our baby home so that my husband could be with me.

It’s really not that hard to be Independent as a married couple but still need your mom respectfully.

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I don’t think it is a big deal for parents to help their daughters with their kids but it shouldn’t be taken advantage of. I think Rachelle takes advantage of her mom and I think mom does a lot to make up for lost childhood time. I think when the dad left her mom had to work a lot so wasn’t there then she met her new husband and he was well enough off to let her just stay home so she babies Rachelle like a 2nd childhood. I don’t have kids of my own but i have had several in my custody I wouldn’t really want to take them to the hospital because of germs and they would disturb people that are sick/ in pain. There was no reason Rachelle couldn’t drive herself let Emma sleep and then bitch boy come once they decided what they would do. She just wanted someone to film her not support.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

I understand what ld5 and Floridagator are saying which makes sense. But there are some people acting like any type of help is stupid. Your two statements are fair and I would do the same! My comment was more towards people that think asking for help is beneath them. At least that's how they come off in their comments. I guess I'm saying their are other ways to bash rash without having to spill your whole life story about how you're better than her. It gets a little time consuming and I can bet not a lot of people care enough to read those damn novels

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I just caaaaaaan't with this bitch!

She's so pathetic using her health for views and her whiny voice makes me want to jump through the screen and throat punch her. Justin stated at the beginning of the vlog that rash was trying everything she could when she woke up in pain including drinking water. It doesn't work like that! You're supposed to drink water all the time. Not once things get bad.

It's all just so cringey. Justina with his "i love you baby..." "I'll be praying for you baby..." "I'm gonna miss you baby..." STFU! He's so damn annoying.

OK....on to finishing this suckfest.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Look, I don't want to knock anyone's religious views here but I just cannot stand when people don't give doctors and nurses the credit they deserve...

Justin's over here saying "I'm so thankful to God that he helped her because she was in so much pain..." Reality is, if she didn't go to the hospital where DOCTORS and NURSES were tending to her then she would still be in pain.
Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brighteyes5 »

Ld5 wrote:
staceyla wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Yes! Exactly! Like, your mom did her job, leave her alone rash.

It’s different with Rachelle. I’m extremely close with my Mom.. more than those two are. But I’m also respectful. I would never call her in the middle of the night unless I was home alone with a baby and needed someone to watch the baby while I was being treated.

Instead, we packed up my baby, my husband came with and I didn’t call my Mom til a reasonable hour in the morning. My husband had our baby in the stroller and she slept peacefully until the morning. Then my Mom met us at the hospital and took our baby home so that my husband could be with me.

It’s really not that hard to be Independent as a married couple but still need your mom respectfully.

I love my husband but when I’m in the hospital I would much rather have my mom be my voice than my husband haha he is so clueless and will not speak up to get my needs met in those types of situations.

When I got a spinal tap my mom woke up with me at 1am and waited in the waiting room, stayed up all night waiting to get admitted, went up to my room with me, and held me when they did the spinal tap.

My husband came the second night after I got the spinal tap and just slept in the hospital chair haha

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

hscheer10 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:33 pm Look, I don't want to knock anyone's religious views here but I just cannot stand when people don't give doctors and nurses the credit they deserve...

Justin's over here saying "I'm so thankful to God that he helped her because she was in so much pain..." Reality is, if she didn't go to the hospital where DOCTORS and NURSES were tending to her then she would still be in pain.
Justine is doing it for attention. He proved the last 2 weeks he is not a Christian he just goes to church. I am a Christian and a large amount of my friends are I have never seen them or myself just thank God. I normally put something like I am thankful that God put me in the hands of caring and talented medical staff. That or thanking God for giving me comfort during a rough time and the drs and nurses for all of their care. I notice I only see that with these YTer and social media “stars” I guess what can you expect from people that will use their daughter’s grave as a photo prop.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

staceyla wrote:I understand what ld5 and Floridagator are saying which makes sense. But there are some people acting like any type of help is stupid. Your two statements are fair and I would do the same! My comment was more towards people that think asking for help is beneath them. At least that's how they come off in their comments. I guess I'm saying their are other ways to bash rash without having to spill your whole life story about how you're better than her. It gets a little time consuming and I can bet not a lot of people care enough to read those damn novels Image

NO ONE made it sound like asking for help was “beneath them.” Image Why do you ALWAYS have to complain about what topics ppl discuss?? You don’t like it, scroll on! No one asked you to read their novel, but I’m sure plenty of others didn’t mind the 12 second read.

I‘m guessing you were trying to call out Southerngal? For one, she didn’t spill her “whole life story!” All she was saying is there comes a time when ppl need to grow tf up. Trash has a daughter of her own, and she spends her days drooling over half million dollar houses, but she still runs to mommy anytime she has a problem. Come on, what is she, 24 y/o? Ffs, I moved 2,200 miles away from my family at 21. Even if I did live at home, I would never call my dad at 3am to drive me to the hospital. I’d either call an ambulance or have my husband take me. She couldn’t wake up Emma, but f*** her mom, right? She doesn’t have a life!

This is so much more than waking her mom up at 3am. This is EVERYTHING about Trashelle! This is her baby talk and whinny about not having her dream home! This is her acting like she knows everything but still runs to mommy. This is about her REFUSING to take care of her body by drinking more water, eating better and going to follow up appts. This is about her constantly using her health issues for views and clickbait. This is about making her mom take her to the ER bc she needed someone to film. This is about TRASHELLE always having to be the center of attention and never taking accountability when something goes wrong.

I mean, how many times has she blames Justina for their infertility when she obviously has some major health problems. Come on, this is all about Rash! The world revolves around her.

Sorry about the novel! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lintzlee »

I really want to ask rachelle why the hell she thinks it’s okay to clickbait and make money off her medical issues (there was an add in the video today right after justin said “it’s called a _____) which you know she did on purpose. But you know if someone asked, she would never actually give an honest, straight answer.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

If she was in So mUCh PaIN how would she have been able to stand the pain of allowing Emma to roll around all over her in the hospital.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Yikes Justin’s phone number’s in the vlog on the hospital board. How do they miss shit like that? Is he gonna have “fans” calling him now?

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Can’t edit my last post but after watching through the rest of that part it kind of seems like to me she left it in intentionally. There’s a point where she looks at the board in the vlog while it’s visible and during editing wouldn’t your eyes shift to the board too? Like it honestly feels like they did this to have a cRaZy next vlog to get more views like “Our Privacy Was Invaded (Emotional)” or “We Messed Up In Our Last Vlog (Here’s How)”

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Lets all prank them....

Hey justina, you and trashy have just won a years supply of Dr Pepper and Chic fil a !! Should we drop it off at your house or the hospital??

Or

" Hi there justina, this is Parents magazine, and youve been nominated as The Worst Parents in the united states for, thats right, everything you dont do as a parent. We will be using our own photographer as rachelles presets are horrible, and the world wants to see what emma looks like NOT photoshopped....Have a great day, LOSer".
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

rottiemama wrote:
staceyla wrote:I understand what ld5 and Floridagator are saying which makes sense. But there are some people acting like any type of help is stupid. Your two statements are fair and I would do the same! My comment was more towards people that think asking for help is beneath them. At least that's how they come off in their comments. I guess I'm saying their are other ways to bash rash without having to spill your whole life story about how you're better than her. It gets a little time consuming and I can bet not a lot of people care enough to read those damn novels Image

NO ONE made it sound like asking for help was “beneath them.” Image Why do you ALWAYS have to complain about what topics ppl discuss?? You don’t like it, scroll on! No one asked you to read their novel, but I’m sure plenty of others didn’t mind the 12 second read.

I‘m guessing you were trying to call out Southerngal? For one, she didn’t spill her “whole life story!” All she was saying is there comes a time when ppl need to grow tf up. Trash has a daughter of her own, and she spends her days drooling over half million dollar houses, but she still runs to mommy anytime she has a problem. Come on, what is she, 24 y/o? Ffs, I moved 2,200 miles away from my family at 21. Even if I did live at home, I would never call my dad at 3am to drive me to the hospital. I’d either call an ambulance or have my husband take me. She couldn’t wake up Emma, but f*** her mom, right? She doesn’t have a life!

This is so much more than waking her mom up at 3am. This is EVERYTHING about Trashelle! This is her baby talk and whinny about not having her dream home! This is her acting like she knows everything but still runs to mommy. This is about her REFUSING to take care of her body by drinking more water, eating better and going to follow up appts. This is about her constantly using her health issues for views and clickbait. This is about making her mom take her to the ER bc she needed someone to film. This is about TRASHELLE always having to be the center of attention and never taking accountability when something goes wrong.

I mean, how many times has she blames Justina for their infertility when she obviously has some major health problems. Come on, this is all about Rash! The world revolves around her.

Sorry about the novel! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THANK YOU!

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

She looks like a DOA meth head! Then add that ugly half dressed baby shrek it looks like some DARE ad. They didn’t do the wrong surgery that did what works when you aren’t a lazy worthless bitch that will not listen! They wouldn’t have done any surgery if ms Keren Keren swan wannabe drank so damn water! This bitch doesn’t need another baby she is a brain dead damn pill head as it looks now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:She looks like a DOA meth head! Then add that ugly half dressed baby shrek it looks like some DARE ad. They didn’t do the wrong surgery that did what works when you aren’t a lazy worthless bitch that will not listen! They wouldn’t have done any surgery if ms Keren Keren swan wannabe drank so damn water! This bitch doesn’t need another baby she is a brain dead damn pill head as it looks now!

How do they do the wrong kidney surgery? I didn’t watch the vlog and I don’t really want to lol

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:42 pm
Floridagator 1012 wrote:She looks like a DOA meth head! Then add that ugly half dressed baby shrek it looks like some DARE ad. They didn’t do the wrong surgery that did what works when you aren’t a lazy worthless bitch that will not listen! They wouldn’t have done any surgery if ms Keren Keren swan wannabe drank so damn water! This bitch doesn’t need another baby she is a brain dead damn pill head as it looks now!

How do they do the wrong kidney surgery? I didn’t watch the vlog and I don’t really want to lol

I haven’t watched it the photo and the first little but that auto plays was all I could stand. They showed that Rachelle was in a coma and I think her mom saying can you hear me are you in there I wasn’t clicking to give them credit
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Ld5 wrote:

They didn't, Rash just has to clickbait and blame other people. They did lithotripsy before where they broke up the stones and then put a stent in her urethra to make it easier to pass but Rachelle went to Texas and ate and drank a bunch of junk so they didn't pass. This time they went in and took the stones out. She says she will never drink Dr. Pepper again! Yea right!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Can she not get into big legal trouble over that thumbnail alone?? Shes pretty much implying that they fucked up big time..." i went in for kidney surgery and they chopped off my arm!!"

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”