Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Celia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Celia »

I cannot STAND how she has made multiple vlogs that she titles claiming the medical staff did something wrong. Last time she did that a bunch of people go upset and she changed it, did she not learn? She’s basically claiming medmal, and as someone who works in hospital claims that often deal with medmal she should feel ashamed.

Trash, since you read here, stop blaming the doctors and nurses. Get off your ass, drink some actual water, and be responsible for your own health and well being.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Celia wrote:I cannot STAND how she has made multiple vlogs that she titles claiming the medical staff did something wrong. Last time she did that a bunch of people go upset and she changed it, did she not learn? She’s basically claiming medmal, and as someone who works in hospital claims that often deal with medmal she should feel ashamed.

Trash, since you read here, stop blaming the doctors and nurses. Get off your ass, drink some actual water, and be responsible for your own health and well being.

She’s absolutely click-baiting with no regards to anyone. Viewers can find out what hospital she’s been going to and harass the staff over a non-issue. In the end, she has no one to blame. She really did nothing to help herself, that good-for-nothing trip to TX was the worst idea. She should have been bunkered down at home doing everything she needed to to get the stones to pass. I’m sure it would have hurt, but you have to deal with it, like 99% of everybody else that’s had kidney stones. She probably wanted surgery, I’m sure it sounded easier in her mind. Not to mention all the “woe is me” content and sympathy. Her fans are mindlessly supportive, I feel bad for them. Rash doesn’t deserve it, she couldn’t give a shit about any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

I cannot with this bish anymore. I find what Rachelle is doing so appalling. I used to deal with situations like this at a former job. Rachelle most likely filed a report with patient relations or the legal department claiming medical malpractice. They will have to investigate this, interviewing staff and wasting resources that should be spent on other things. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rachelle demanded that they write off some of her charges. A lot of places will do that to satisfy the patient. So in turn, the hospital is probably losing money because of Rachelle’s snobby attitude and refusal to take responsibility for anything. Hey Trashelle I know you read here— you are terrible person!!! This isn’t medical malpractice! I guarantee you any attorney that you speak with will tell you that you don’t have a case and that the standard of care was met. Good luck!
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can’t edit my post, but I bit the bullet and watched. She’s absolutely wrong with her title, the doctors did NOT perform the wrong surgery last week. They didn’t perform the one Rash would have preferred, which was straight-up removal. Lithotripsy is the go-to surgery and probably the safest for the patient. They won’t actually go into the ureter and physically remove them unless the lithotripsy fails. So no Rash, they didn’t mess up, and now the 14-year old fans are up in arms calling for refunds and lawsuits.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

On her death bed yesterday, no doubt at target today...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d930d7.jpg[/IMG]
ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Why is everyone in the comments on her latest video blaming the hospital? Its her fault she drank too much doctor pepper!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:On her death bed yesterday, no doubt at target today...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d930d7.jpg[/IMG]
Ha, gotta keep up the with the trends and hope all this LK pimping leads to something lucrative. She should be in her damned bed, resting, but she’s above conventional healing.

I was trying to figure out what the hell Emma is wearing, then realized it’s that ridiculous shopping cart cover. If they’d put some proper outside clothing on her, they wouldn’t need that thing anymore.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

ChookyWooky123 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:53 pm Why is everyone in the comments on her latest video blaming the hospital? Its her fault she drank too much doctor pepper! Image

Someone needs to tell her that its not smart to publicly place blame and accuse the hospitals and doctors of this. She has gone too far. Is she that desperate for views and sympathy?? How many vlogs has she done this, but magically the IVF clinic hasnt messed up at all.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

ChookyWooky123 wrote:Why is everyone in the comments on her latest video blaming the hospital? Its her fault she drank too much doctor pepper! Image

Because most of her fans are impressionable young teenagers. The title of her video is about the wrong surgery being done, it’s easy for them to connect the wrong dots.

In other news, it really saddens me about Emma. She gets no stimulation other than the dog and Netflix.
There are no toys, she is barely shown to play with that baby walker thing she used to be in all the time nor her wooden triangle. They don’t take her anywhere fun. Used to occasionally go to the park but they’ve spat their dummy out over Beau not being allowed off the lead.

What do they do to entertain their daughter in their beige and grey and bland home? I’m genuinely asking.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

AliCat91 wrote:
ChookyWooky123 wrote:Why is everyone in the comments on her latest video blaming the hospital? Its her fault she drank too much doctor pepper! Image

Because most of her fans are impressionable young teenagers. The title of her video is about the wrong surgery being done, it’s easy for them to connect the wrong dots.

In other news, it really saddens me about Emma. She gets no stimulation other than the dog and Netflix.
There are no toys, she is barely shown to play with that baby walker thing she used to be in all the time nor her wooden triangle. They don’t take her anywhere fun. Used to occasionally go to the park but they’ve spat their dummy out over Beau not being allowed off the lead.

What do they do to entertain their daughter in their beige and grey and bland home? I’m genuinely asking.

They don't. When they're not shoving the camera in her face, they shove The Lion King in her face because you know how much they're hard at work. Image
It's so fucking stupid to buy your 10 month old baby merchandise from a movie just because your baby will stare at it longer than other movies.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Those figurines are probably ages 3+ too

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Ld5 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm Those figurines are probably ages 3+ too

If it is the set I saw yesterday they were Disney junior and said age 7+ and had the choking warning on them. They had a bunch but all were at least for age 3+ Why not get her a lion King snuggle toy in the baby area they had all types of baby stuff out.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

rottiemama wrote:
staceyla wrote:I understand what ld5 and Floridagator are saying which makes sense. But there are some people acting like any type of help is stupid. Your two statements are fair and I would do the same! My comment was more towards people that think asking for help is beneath them. At least that's how they come off in their comments. I guess I'm saying their are other ways to bash rash without having to spill your whole life story about how you're better than her. It gets a little time consuming and I can bet not a lot of people care enough to read those damn novels Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
NO ONE made it sound like asking for help was “beneath them.” Image Why do you ALWAYS have to complain about what topics ppl discuss?? You don’t like it, scroll on! No one asked you to read their novel, but I’m sure plenty of others didn’t mind the 12 second read.

I‘m guessing you were trying to call out Southerngal? For one, she didn’t spill her “whole life story!” All she was saying is there comes a time when ppl need to grow tf up. Trash has a daughter of her own, and she spends her days drooling over half million dollar houses, but she still runs to mommy anytime she has a problem. Come on, what is she, 24 y/o? Ffs, I moved 2,200 miles away from my family at 21. Even if I did live at home, I would never call my dad at 3am to drive me to the hospital. I’d either call an ambulance or have my husband take me. She couldn’t wake up Emma, but f*** her mom, right? She doesn’t have a life!

This is so much more than waking her mom up at 3am. This is EVERYTHING about Trashelle! This is her baby talk and whinny about not having her dream home! This is her acting like she knows everything but still runs to mommy. This is about her REFUSING to take care of her body by drinking more water, eating better and going to follow up appts. This is about her constantly using her health issues for views and clickbait. This is about making her mom take her to the ER bc she needed someone to film. This is about TRASHELLE always having to be the center of attention and never taking accountability when something goes wrong.

I mean, how many times has she blames Justina for their infertility when she obviously has some major health problems. Come on, this is all about Rash! The world revolves around her.

Sorry about the novel! Image

I didn't point out any one person because I've seen it multiple times (which I do scroll through). And your "novel" was unnecessary because I didn't deny half of what you even wrote. I literally was talking about ONE thing. I was also being respectful when I said something which is why I didn't try calling out people specifically.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Rottiemom wrote:If she was in So mUCh PaIN how would she have been able to stand the pain of allowing Emma to roll around all over her in the hospital. Image

Cause she had her daily fix of pills already Image

Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

staceyla wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
staceyla wrote:I understand what ld5 and Floridagator are saying which makes sense. But there are some people acting like any type of help is stupid. Your two statements are fair and I would do the same! My comment was more towards people that think asking for help is beneath them. At least that's how they come off in their comments. I guess I'm saying their are other ways to bash rash without having to spill your whole life story about how you're better than her. It gets a little time consuming and I can bet not a lot of people care enough to read those damn novels Image

NO ONE made it sound like asking for help was “beneath them.” Image Why do you ALWAYS have to complain about what topics ppl discuss?? You don’t like it, scroll on! No one asked you to read their novel, but I’m sure plenty of others didn’t mind the 12 second read.

I‘m guessing you were trying to call out Southerngal? For one, she didn’t spill her “whole life story!” All she was saying is there comes a time when ppl need to grow tf up. Trash has a daughter of her own, and she spends her days drooling over half million dollar houses, but she still runs to mommy anytime she has a problem. Come on, what is she, 24 y/o? Ffs, I moved 2,200 miles away from my family at 21. Even if I did live at home, I would never call my dad at 3am to drive me to the hospital. I’d either call an ambulance or have my husband take me. She couldn’t wake up Emma, but f*** her mom, right? She doesn’t have a life!

This is so much more than waking her mom up at 3am. This is EVERYTHING about Trashelle! This is her baby talk and whinny about not having her dream home! This is her acting like she knows everything but still runs to mommy. This is about her REFUSING to take care of her body by drinking more water, eating better and going to follow up appts. This is about her constantly using her health issues for views and clickbait. This is about making her mom take her to the ER bc she needed someone to film. This is about TRASHELLE always having to be the center of attention and never taking accountability when something goes wrong.

I mean, how many times has she blames Justina for their infertility when she obviously has some major health problems. Come on, this is all about Rash! The world revolves around her.

I didn't point out any one person because I've seen it multiple times (which I do scroll through). And your "novel" was unnecessary because I didn't deny half of what you even wrote. I literally was talking about ONE thing. I was also being respectful when I said something which is why I didn't try calling out people specifically.

Please do go on telling the moderator of the thread about how her post was unnecessary. Image

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

AliCat91 wrote:

My son has 2 huge containers full of toys I don’t ever see Emma with toys either! She will probably get up to mischief when she’s older because she’s not entertained and they will blame terrible twos or something on those lines.

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Floridagator 1012 wrote:She looks like a DOA meth head! Then add that ugly half dressed baby shrek it looks like some DARE ad. They didn’t do the wrong surgery that did what works when you aren’t a lazy worthless bitch that will not listen! They wouldn’t have done any surgery if ms Keren Keren swan wannabe drank so damn water! This bitch doesn’t need another baby she is a brain dead damn pill head as it looks now!
Like why the hell would they take Emma like that to the hospital? They're just asking for that poor baby to get sick or hurt. I feel so bad for her!

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

All her teenage minions are telling her she should get a lawyer and get her money back. THEY DID NOT DO THE WRONG SURGERY!! Rash just eats and drinks like shit and then blames the hospital because her stones didn't pass. I'm so sick of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Samlex wrote:
staceyla wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

Please do go on telling the moderator of the thread about how her post was unnecessary. Image

She was making false implications. I choose my words very carefully now since a lot of things have been misconstrued (not just my posts). I said that they COME OFF that way in their posts. I wasn't saying it for fact. I wasn't insulting anyone or telling people what they can or cannot post. I simply stated that I didn't get it and then my opinion. So yeah, part of it was unnecessary.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

staceyla wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and assume that was mainly directed towards me.
I was with family all day so I didn't get to catch up till now. Thank you rottiemama. Image
I wasn't implying that it is "beneath me" to ask for help. That's not it at all. I'm trying to say, I am an adult. I assess the situation at hand, decide if I need to call my dad or step mother and go from there. 9/10 times, I do not need them. Again, because I am an adult and I have respect for my father that has worked hard his whole life to provide for me while I was living under his roof. He did his job in raising me. If I need his or my step mom's help, I would ask for it for sure.
Rash is 24? It's time to get some respect and stop depending on her mother for every little thing. As you said,she is moving soon. Why the fuck would she want to wake up at 3am in the stress of the middle of moving that far away, JUST TO TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO THE HOSPITAL? When literally her husband is there. They are lazy and inconsiderate. And yes, taking Emma to the hospital isn't a very good choice but seriously do they care after what they showed in today's shit show. I didn't even watch the vlog and know they under dressed her and probably let her crawl in the damn floor.
Sorrynotsorry you had to read another one of my novels. Don't come for me when I'm proving a point of the lazy asses needing to grow tf up and stop depending on everyone they can.
Again, thank you rottiemama.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”