JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Babbs18 wrote:
kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 am :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

It's always women like Jess, untoned and chubby but not visibly overweight, that wear shit like this. Who could possibly look in the mirror, wearing that and with that body, and be like "yeah, this is an appropriate outfit for a 27 year old mother of 7(5)!"

Hide your shame, Jessica! Oh wait, she has none.
"hide your shame?" wtf.
no body is shameful, people of all shapes and sizes should wear whatever they like.
there is nothing wrong with her outfit.
shit like this pisses me off. Never shame anyone for how they choose to dress.
There's a difference about wearing what you like and wearing what suits your body
Okay but who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn’t wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Outlandergirl21 wrote:WOW Image

Just came across this site and must say I’m completely shocked at the way people talk about Jess’s kids, I am a married mum of 4 and found Jess by accident when I was pregnant with my youngest in 2010, I had my eldest daughter at 16. Right I know Jess puts herself out their for all to see etc and she has to take the bad along with the good but some of the derogatory comments about Addie a small innocent child and Lilia a 9 year old childImage Jess has to deal with her actions a vlogger towards her kids when they are older but she’s their mother, imagine in 5-6 years time Lilia comes across this site and sees what you evil grown women are saying about her! It’s totally blown my mind, aye comment on HER house HER duties as a mum CHRIS as a dad/husband HER tummy tucks HER monetary spends etc but to be so personal about her children’s looks etc is disgusting. I think we all would get judged if we vlogged, as life is about perspectives one women’s house ain’t gonna be like another’s but just because we aren’t the same or have the same morals doesn’t make us right or any better! I don’t think Jess is perfect but neither the hell am I but I’m not gonna lower myself to ridicule a child to make me feel better about my life! Completely stunned
Okay I’m totally with you on this one. Yes I’ve done this in the past and definitely don’t think it’s something I should’ve done. But the body shaming of Jess that’s been happening is completely WRONG on all levels and it makes me sad.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

cjl123 wrote:
Outlandergirl21 wrote:WOW Image

Just came across this site and must say I’m completely shocked at the way people talk about Jess’s kids, I am a married mum of 4 and found Jess by accident when I was pregnant with my youngest in 2010, I had my eldest daughter at 16. Right I know Jess puts herself out their for all to see etc and she has to take the bad along with the good but some of the derogatory comments about Addie a small innocent child and Lilia a 9 year old childImage Jess has to deal with her actions a vlogger towards her kids when they are older but she’s their mother, imagine in 5-6 years time Lilia comes across this site and sees what you evil grown women are saying about her! It’s totally blown my mind, aye comment on HER house HER duties as a mum CHRIS as a dad/husband HER tummy tucks HER monetary spends etc but to be so personal about her children’s looks etc is disgusting. I think we all would get judged if we vlogged, as life is about perspectives one women’s house ain’t gonna be like another’s but just because we aren’t the same or have the same morals doesn’t make us right or any better! I don’t think Jess is perfect but neither the hell am I but I’m not gonna lower myself to ridicule a child to make me feel better about my life! Completely stunned

Sis. We don’t care what you think. Thank you, next.

Bitch leave her alone. She can have her own opinions and I’m sure there’s lots of people who care what she thinks, so if you could please not be rude to her simply because you don’t agree with her that would be nice.
ThAnK U, nExT!

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Haulnarse wrote:
kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 am :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

It's always women like Jess, untoned and chubby but not visibly overweight, that wear shit like this. Who could possibly look in the mirror, wearing that and with that body, and be like "yeah, this is an appropriate outfit for a 27 year old mother of 7(5)!"

Hide your shame, Jessica! Oh wait, she has none.
"hide your shame?" wtf.
no body is shameful, people of all shapes and sizes should wear whatever they like.

Liked this by accident Image

There IS something wrong with her outfit... its a size or two too small for her franken-body.
Are you wearing her clothes? I didn’t think so. She can wear whatever she wants.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

sondraK wrote:Wow...I watched Keren's vid where they visit,and yeah...they got a couple mins in,and no tagline for it.Almost like JessssVisit was an afterthought,or something w drudgery they had to put in.Apparently,she wasn't invited to the wedding,either.
Idk much about Keren,but she appears to be very graceful,charming and pretty.And she dresses well
LOLLL!!!!!!!! Keren is a lot of things but graceful is not one of themImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Y’all are grown ass women. Act like it.
Put yourself in Lilia’s shoes. Imagine seeing all the comments on here about how “ugly” and “unfortunate looking” you are. She is NINE and I’m sure she would be very hurt if she saw these. Yes her dancing may be uncoordinated, but she’s a kid. Let her have fun. Second, get the fuck out of here with your” oh here comes the “StOp BoDy sHaMiNg jEsSiCa” comments”
Well it is body shaming. She can wear whatever the hell she wants to. Like someone else said, no body is shameful. It doesn’t matter if you don’t think her clothes look good on her, because she is her own person and can wear whatever she wants to. All bodies are beautiful. You can still be “overweight” or “chubby” and be a good person. Your weight,shape,size, whatever you wanna call it, DOES NOT define you as a person. The fact that you all go as far to body shame and call CHILDREN ugly is fucking pathetic.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

You’re in the wrong place, ladies.

That is all.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Yet here you are and somehow found the website, right? So what can we talk about? What is ok with Jess fans (or is that fam). We aren't the mother exploiting our kids to live comfortable lives now are we? We aren't the parents not protecting our children. And no she isn't putting $ away for therapy for things SHE has caused because Jess herself has said she doesn't believe in therapy. Your supposed to be happy no matter what and its a choice in Jess lala land where there are unicorns and rainbows. Guess we can't talk about the $17,000 surgery she got (weird she blamed the twins that have brought in that money for her to have that surgery, so bad she got pregnant with Landen). Don't bring it up though cause its body shaming. But then what do we expect when she's obsessed with her kids size so she still shops in the junior section.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

dylanh26 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
kates_crush wrote: "hide your shame?" wtf.

Liked this by accident Image

There IS something wrong with her outfit... its a size or two too small for her franken-body.
Are you wearing her clothes? I didn’t think so. She can wear whatever she wants.

Sure she can, she can dress and act like she’s 17 forever if she wants. It’s just not a cute look.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dylanh26 wrote:Y’all are grown ass women. Act like it.
Put yourself in Lilia’s shoes. Imagine seeing all the comments on here about how “ugly” and “unfortunate looking” you are. She is NINE and I’m sure she would be very hurt if she saw these. Yes her dancing may be uncoordinated, but she’s a kid. Let her have fun. Second, get the fuck out of here with your” oh here comes the “StOp BoDy sHaMiNg jEsSiCa” comments”
Well it is body shaming. She can wear whatever the hell she wants to. Like someone else said, no body is shameful. It doesn’t matter if you don’t think her clothes look good on her, because she is her own person and can wear whatever she wants to. All bodies are beautiful. You can still be “overweight” or “chubby” and be a good person. Your weight,shape,size, whatever you wanna call it, DOES NOT define you as a person. The fact that you all go as far to body shame and call CHILDREN ugly is fucking pathetic.

Then I guess Jessica shouldn’t put her kids lives on display for the world. If she doesn’t care about predators and posts her kids in compromising positions like topless, in the bathtub, naked and blurred, then I doubt she cares about people calling her kids ugly. As for people making fun of youtube kids well that’s on their parents for exploiting them. People are cruel and that won’t stop, but as long as these youtubers get paid they don’t care about their kids feelings or about their future feelings. It’s all about the money.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lilia will probably encounter more bullying from classmates than reading here. Not only is it a cruel world (I think we've all been called names - I hated my braces for this reason alone) but Jess brags about Lilia having so many friends because of YouTube and that classmates watch. I can't imagine any of my classmates or my children's classmates seeing me being born, hearing my mom talk about private things, having 3 dads for the first half of my life (Lilia calls Chris dad now, called Drake dad and remember Gabe wasn't around much when she was a baby but is king now).

This falls on Jess all the way. Her and Chris could get jobs and support their family without YouTube but they won't. If anything us haters care more about her kids than she does for example not wanting them exploited, wanting them to be taught manners, wanting them to have an actual doctor they can count on, understanding why YouTube comments are off. And then even supporting Kyson wanting to do something other than dance (karate), Lilia to do softball (that Jess says is "too dirty" for girls - preaches equality though right), I've even said that music lessons could help Lilia with dance because she is always off beat. And I think Lilia would do well in theater but then Jess can't say "i was a dancer you know".
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b7d276.jpg[/IMG]
She posted this at almost midnight, telling him to go to bed. How can he when the bed is a complete mess and you know she never makes him sleep in his room.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

prettyll wrote:
dylanh26 wrote:Y’all are grown ass women. Act like it.

Then I guess Jessica shouldn’t put her kids lives on display for the world. If she doesn’t care about predators and posts her kids in compromising positions like topless, in the bathtub, naked and blurred, then I doubt she cares about people calling her kids ugly. As for people making fun of youtube kids well that’s on their parents for exploiting them. People are cruel and that won’t stop, but as long as these youtubers get paid they don’t care about their kids feelings or about their future feelings. It’s all about the money.

I agree. I feel bad for her kids because of the way she put their lives out their for the world to see( and even if it’s private we all know she probably doesn’t ask them for permission to put it in) but my main point was just that even though lilia doesn’t read here, that doesn’t make it okay for people to call her ugly etc.
What I was also trying to say was that I just didn’t think it was right for people to say that Jess is fat, chubby, overweight no matter how much I don’t like her.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Lilia will probably encounter more bullying from classmates than reading here. Not only is it a cruel world (I think we've all been called names - I hated my braces for this reason alone) but Jess brags about Lilia having so many friends because of YouTube and that classmates watch. I can't imagine any of my classmates or my children's classmates seeing me being born, hearing my mom talk about private things, having 3 dads for the first half of my life (Lilia calls Chris dad now, called Drake dad and remember Gabe wasn't around much when she was a baby but is king now).

This falls on Jess all the way. Her and Chris could get jobs and support their family without YouTube but they won't. If anything us haters care more about her kids than she does for example not wanting them exploited, wanting them to be taught manners, wanting them to have an actual doctor they can count on, understanding why YouTube comments are off. And then even supporting Kyson wanting to do something other than dance (karate), Lilia to do softball (that Jess says is "too dirty" for girls - preaches equality though right), I've even said that music lessons could help Lilia with dance because she is always off beat. And I think Lilia would do well in theater but then Jess can't say "i was a dancer you know".
Exactly if anything these kids will actually get bullied in school from every kid in it being able to watch and criticize their whole life. How embarrassing for them.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

dylanh26 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
kates_crush wrote: "hide your shame?" wtf.
There's a difference about wearing what you like and wearing what suits your body
Okay but who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn’t wear?

I hear she's Stacy London, not sure tho
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I guess we’ve come to the everyone is offended time of year on this board. So no one can talk about anything. FFS.

See y’all in the fall.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh and GTFOH with the “y’all are grown ass ladies act like it”spiel. Because you’re here too sis. Sit the hell down.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:29 am She posted this at almost midnight, telling him to go to bed. How can he when the bed is a complete mess and you know she never makes him sleep in his room.

I've wondered about this, like how she stays up until 2 or 3 in the morning or whatever but has two young children who sleep in her bed. There's no way it's a quiet, calm, dark room for them at an appropriate bed time. I guess that's not surprising though since none of the other kids have good sleep habits or schedules either.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And where do Jess and Chris sleep. All I see is those clothes ending up on the floor. She could have quickly grabbed them while Landen was getting in bed. 2 parents to do basic household chores and nothing. She has said Chris folds laundry and the kids put them away but if the other kids were already in bed why couldn't she go do it.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

sondraK wrote:Wow...I watched Keren's vid where they visit,and yeah...they got a couple mins in,and no tagline for it.Almost like JessssVisit was an afterthought,or something w drudgery they had to put in.Apparently,she wasn't invited to the wedding,either.
Idk much about Keren,but she appears to be very graceful,charming and pretty.And she dresses well
Noooo Keren is actually a horrible horrible person and mother. Check out her thread. Jess does a lot of cringe and annoying things, but she isn’t even half as bad as evil Kern.

Return to “JesssFam”