BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Babbs18 wrote:Caillou has no business in how Ean and Britney want to raise their children. He can experiment on his bald baby, but gotta leave the others alone. They ain't his and he hasn't been in their lives long enough
Exactly!!! Frank has absolutely no say or any right to even disagree with ANYTHING Britney and Ean do with THEIR KIDS! Ean barely sees HIS kids as it is, he’s probably paying a ton in child support and has to deal with them two allowing HIS kid to call Frank “daddy”...so he can have seImageveImageralImage seats.

I will say tho that this just shows that WHEN Britney and Frank divorce, he will make her life sOooo miserable. He will not just sit there and agree or sympathize with her and her other kids. He’ll want his kid/s on holidays and won’t care about her wanting her kids to all be together.

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by samanthaking »

So when Frank didn’t correct the person who called Scarlett’s three older siblings, step-siblings I think it’s very telling those poor kids will never be treated the same as Brit and Frank’s golden children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

whatsmyalias wrote:
brittknee wrote:
AcaBetic99 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:30 am
She was a member here who exposed Britney for the MD donation. Britney found her information and publicly put info about her.

How did Britney find out who JWhite was? That’s a little odd.

It’s a long story, but she did figure out how Britney doxxed her. I know she still pops in here from time that time and she’s all good... not in witness protection or anything haha.
Just be careful with personal info/email addresses/etc. when you’re DMing or posting. Britney has an account on here, and claims she has “eyes” everywhere. It’s also probably not wise to use your real life ig or twitter handle as your YTMD name, and that’s why we warn people who forget to crop out their names or photos from screenshots. If you know someone’s name and location you can find a lot online.

Aside from that...
What’s up with this vlog announcement ? My spidey senses are tingling
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e9abdb.jpg[/IMG]

Couldn’t get through more than two minutes of Frank’s q&a. It was just him. No questions on the screen. No transitions. So boring, I just couldn’t.

I actually thought he answered the questions maturely and very appropriately. I really think he gets a bad rap mostly because of Britney, I don’t think he’s a bad guy or has ill intentions.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

chloe6124 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 pm As much as we despise Britney for hooking up with Frank so quick those kids do seem to get out more then when she was with Ean. Frank seems to really care about the kids. When Nolan starts to decline and needs a lot of help will really show what he is made of. Frank is the perfect match for her. Doesn’t work a lot and doesn’t mind youtube. Hopefully for those kids they make it.

This is their first non sponsored/work related trip this summer. Britney is having fun now because her relationship is still new and she is trying to be a good sport and do stuff frank probably likes to do, but she will go back to being a couch potato/home body when her fakeness wears off and her “depression” kicks back in. She’s not adventurous and it’s a hassle for her to go anywhere with all 4 kids. She is lucky Alyssa and her family is helping her out.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 pm As much as we despise Britney for hooking up with Frank so quick those kids do seem to get out more then when she was with Ean. Frank seems to really care about the kids. When Nolan starts to decline and needs a lot of help will really show what he is made of. Frank is the perfect match for her. Doesn’t work a lot and doesn’t mind youtube. Hopefully for those kids they make it.

This is their first non sponsored/work related trip this summer. Britney is having fun now because her relationship is still new and she is trying to be a good sport and do stuff frank probably likes to do, but she will go back to being a couch potato/home body when her fakeness wears off and her “depression” kicks back in. She’s not adventurous and it’s a hassle for her to go anywhere with all 4 kids. She is lucky Alyssa and her family is helping her out.
Exactly...between Frank, her sister, Sandra, her dad and mother-in-law she has a shit ton of help. So of course it’s fun and easy for her, to just walk around carrying Scallop while everyone else takes turns caring for the other kids.

Just like Vanessa was acting all proud of herself bragging about keeping the kids entertained this summer like it isn’t KC doing all the grunt work. Let’s see where Vanessa takes the kids this summer when KC finally leaves.

The kids start school in a month and they still haven’t started the summer activities that she supposedly signed them up for cuz she knows she can’t handle all the kids by herself yet she still wants more all to please some bald loser.
MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaBearx3 »

Wonder where all the vlogs are? Didn’t she say she was gEtTinG bAcK oN A roUtiNe?
& funny how all this potential pregnancy talk is going on, she has Frank post a video on her channel. Hmm, avoiding the spotlight much??

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Caillou bitch I’m weak

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How is Harlow too young to explain frank isn’t daddy? Just point and say frank? Frank. Frank. She’ll get it.

She’s almost 3. Girl come on. He likes being callled daddy. Brit does too.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Andielina0984 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:16 pm
brittknee wrote:First time commenting on this thread but just got done watching the video frank did. This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find them to be the worst channel on YouTube. I think frank is a good enough guy for her and they seem to have made a good life for themselves. Obviously we only see what they post but from what I see it’s not the worst.

Now with THAT said I’ve been watching her since the very beginning because I was pregnant when she was with Aria only there’s an age gap between us. She has changed a lot and that’s to be expected with how old she is now. One thing I wanted to comment on is that frank answered the majority of those questions very maturely especially the one about whether or not he and Ean get along. I respect his answering that there’s no relationship but rather an understanding that it’s about the children.

Although it’s been some time now since their split has happened I can clearly see that Britney was the issue with a lot of things in their relationship just from what she posts on her channel. She needed someone who was willing to stay in the limelight and you can tell Ean is not that person. That man has stayed silent this entire time and I’m wondering if her know anything about him since the split?

You’re right. It is an unpopular opinion. Maybe s year ago I would have agreed. But seeing since his scarecrow was birthed, he’s a POS.

If my opinion on whether or not they’re the worst channel on YouTube is unpopular then I can live with that.

I guess I don’t watch enough of her videos to claim they are. I don’t enjoy watching videos that turn into long and drawn out commercials by the same food company over and over. I also don’t enjoy watching videos where she wants people to buy a certain type of vehicle after just having purchased a completely different brand herself. I don’t care for them all that much but they’re definitely not the worst channel that I’m subscribed to.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

freshbalsam wrote:I just watched Frank’s video. I wonder what he meant by “there are definitely things we don’t agree on” in regards to Ean. Wonder if there have been arguments between B and E that he inserted himself into. Could totally see that.

I’m still super suspicious about how willynilly he was about “knowing what he was walking into” with B and her 3 kids. It just doesn’t seem rational to me. It’s not like he knew her for years beforehand.

It was nice to hear Frank talk so eagerly about Nolan. Some of his responses seemed pretty honest, especially the one about loving Scarlet more. Only time will tell with that one.

Had to laugh out loud at “Britney and I are both open and honest people” Britney literally said last week that Harlow is too young to understand that Frank isn’t her dad (yet at the same time H knew that Ean is her dad) and that they couldn’t correct her. However in this video, Frank says that he and B are correcting her with saying Frank instead of dad. Hmm
I don't want to watch the video...did he really say he loves Scarlett more?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brittknee wrote:
brittknee wrote:First time commenting on this thread but just got done watching the video frank did. This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find them to be the worst channel on YouTube. I think frank is a good enough guy for her and they seem to have made a good life for themselves. Obviously we only see what they post but from what I see it’s not the worst.

Now with THAT said I’ve been watching her since the very beginning because I was pregnant when she was with Aria only there’s an age gap between us. She has changed a lot and that’s to be expected with how old she is now. One thing I wanted to comment on is that frank answered the majority of those questions very maturely especially the one about whether or not he and Ean get along. I respect his answering that there’s no relationship but rather an understanding that it’s about the children.

Although it’s been some time now since their split has happened I can clearly see that Britney was the issue with a lot of things in their relationship just from what she posts on her channel. She needed someone who was willing to stay in the limelight and you can tell Ean is not that person. That man has stayed silent this entire time and I’m wondering if her know anything about him since the split?

You’re right. It is an unpopular opinion. Maybe s year ago I would have agreed. But seeing since his scarecrow was birthed, he’s a POS.

If my opinion on whether or not they’re the worst channel on YouTube is unpopular then I can live with that.

I guess I don’t watch enough of her videos to claim they are. I don’t enjoy watching videos that turn into long and drawn out commercials by the same food company over and over. I also don’t enjoy watching videos where she wants people to buy a certain type of vehicle after just having purchased a completely different brand herself. I don’t care for them all that much but they’re definitely not the worst channel that I’m subscribed to.

•they barely show the kids anymore which is what ppl wanna see

•she only shows her kids when she has to promote a child related product.

•she clearly doesn’t dedicate any alone time with each kid, not even to help with homework bcz Nolan is repeating preschool for the 3rd time.

•she is a SAHM that does absolutely NOTHING with her kids

•every product she gets paid to talk about is “her favorite” yet she clearly never continues to use them

•she post more sponsored videos that regular ones

•she’s been caught lying numerous times on Q&A’s

The list goes on but I would literally be here all day but yea that’s why she’s literally the worse

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:30 am
brittknee wrote:

•they barely show the kids anymore which is what ppl wanna see

•she only shows her kids when she has to promote a child related product.

•she clearly doesn’t dedicate any alone time with each kid, not even to help with homework bcz Nolan is repeating preschool for the 3rd time.

•she is a SAHM that does absolutely NOTHING with her kids

•every product she gets paid to talk about is “her favorite” yet she clearly never continues to use them

•she post more sponsored videos that regular ones

•she’s been caught lying numerous times on Q&A’s

The list goes on but I would literally be here all day but yea that’s why she’s literally the worse
Your comment is literally describing every housewife YouTube channel out there as well. LoveMeg for example. Why do people want to see her kids? That’s weird af to me. I definitely agree with you that she lies a lot and has been caught more times than I can personally count. Maybe one day she will grow up but I doubt it will happen.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

brittknee wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:19 am Why do people want to see her kids? That’s weird af to me.
Uh, what? Because the kids are cute. Because the kids are entertaining. People watch family vloggers because of the kids, otherwise they might as well watch any random person.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Evian wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:I just watched Frank’s video. I wonder what he meant by “there are definitely things we don’t agree on” in regards to Ean. Wonder if there have been arguments between B and E that he inserted himself into. Could totally see that.

I’m still super suspicious about how willynilly he was about “knowing what he was walking into” with B and her 3 kids. It just doesn’t seem rational to me. It’s not like he knew her for years beforehand.

It was nice to hear Frank talk so eagerly about Nolan. Some of his responses seemed pretty honest, especially the one about loving Scarlet more. Only time will tell with that one.

Had to laugh out loud at “Britney and I are both open and honest people” Britney literally said last week that Harlow is too young to understand that Frank isn’t her dad (yet at the same time H knew that Ean is her dad) and that they couldn’t correct her. However in this video, Frank says that he and B are correcting her with saying Frank instead of dad. Hmm

When asked if he is scared that he will favor her over the other kids, frank said yes he will have to work hard to not favor Scarlett since she’s his bio daughter

Nice

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I couldn't watch the video, his voice alone irritates the fuck out of me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Evian wrote:

When asked if he is scared that he will favor her over the other kids, frank said yes he will have to work hard to not favor Scarlett since she’s his bio daughter

Nice

I think that was pretty mature and honest to actually admit that.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

chloe6124 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Evian wrote:I don't want to watch the video...did he really say he loves Scarlett more?

Nice

I mean he’s kinda damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t on that one.
If he said he wouldn’t favor her, we know that’s a lie. If he says he would, it’s true but it’s not a great thing to admit.

So I will say, he could have avoided the question and not answered it at all (a total Brit move) but he did. So I give him a couple props for that. I still think he’s a piece of work and it really rubs me the wrong way Harlow calls him daddy and he moved in so fast, etc. etc.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

whatsmyalias wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Nice

I mean he’s kinda damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t on that one.
If he said he wouldn’t favor her, we know that’s a lie. If he says he would, it’s true but it’s not a great thing to admit.

So I will say, he could have avoided the question and not answered it at all (a total Brit move) but he did. So I give him a couple props for that. I still think he’s a piece of work and it really rubs me the wrong way Harlow calls him daddy and he moved in so fast, etc. etc.

Don’t get me wrong... I think frank is in it for the fame and $$$. Buttttt I don’t fault him for this one. He’s not saying it’s true, but that it’s something he worries about. I think that’s human. After all, I think even a lot of moms worry that they couldn’t possibly love any subsequent kids as much as their first (and unless we’re talking kkandbabyj, this mostly turns out to be a non issue).

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

I didn’t like how he talked about them not showing respect at first. Those poor kids were put through the ringer. It wouldn’t be unusual that they’d have issues with baldy.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:15 am I didn’t like how he talked about them not showing respect at first. Those poor kids were put through the ringer. It wouldn’t be unusual that they’d have issues with baldy.

Wow, he said that? What did he expect? The kids to warm up to him right away and start calling him "daddy" and "yes sir" and other shit? What a dumb

Return to “Britneyandbaby”