Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Aww, that actually makes me so sad to hear how Joel's dad is going to be alone for a whole month while he is recovering. I hope B+J and his other sons check up on him and help him out here and there, I can't imagine not having anyone to help me during a recovery process (I say this as I have just had surgery last month and it was a struggle for the first little bit of being home!)
Dramaqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dramaqueen »

Lmao at the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

This is the first vlog in a long time where I’ve watched the whole way through. Reminded me of the good ol’ days, when Bonnie’s channel was genuine family content.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm Aww, that actually makes me so sad to hear how Joel's dad is going to be alone for a whole month while he is recovering. I hope B+J and his other sons check up on him and help him out here and there, I can't imagine not having anyone to help me during a recovery process (I say this as I have just had surgery last month and it was a struggle for the first little bit of being home!)
I hope you are doing well in your recovery.

I also agree with you and I hope the sons are helping their dad out with things he is unable to do during his recovery.

On another note, watching Joel get rid of a smell in Bonnie's car was mundane.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Hey Joel, it's 2019 women can do things too. Not all women have "husbands" and not all women are helpless like your wife.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Today's vlog ranks right up there as a piece of junk with the one last year about how to fold the box to pack something. Wonder how long it took Joel to edit this one! :D
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 am Today's vlog ranks right up there as a piece of junk with the one last year about how to fold the box to pack something. Wonder how long it took Joel to edit this one! :D
Tomorrow he's going to show us how to take out the trash properly. Stay tuned.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:21 am Hey Joel, it's 2019 women can do things too. Not all women have "husbands" and not all women are helpless like your wife.
Yeah, Hi Joel, as a vehicle owner (as do generally most vehicle owners do) I know that you need to change your cabin air filter regularly as part of normal maintenance as it filters environmental contaminants. You know it's just like your filter on your furnace you moron. The fact that you haven't done this in well over a year yourself and think you need to do so JUST to make the vehicle SMELL better is sad, and it is very patronizing and insulting to assume that your audience is this stupid as well. Also, you shouldn't teach your boys to treat their wives this way because you are not doing them any favours by allowing the ignorance to continue.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

Yes Joel we all have filters and change them in the yearly service 🙄💤but-here are some pointers that may help YOU out. Try not to stick your asthmatic 3 year old child’s nose in close proximity to a toxic filter or encourage it to sniff it. Pay Bree/or a trained nurse to stay with your father while your mom is away they cost much less than cosmetic surgery and hair extensions designer dogs and caravan rentals, plane tickets,your prerogative of course!
Husbands and wives compromise and find a balance through self respect! Married life should not be a job where you buy favours so your wife and life can be bearable. That is called manipulation but I am sure you have awareness of this.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

So attractive 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Unless they have a distressed facial expression/tears picture as the thumbnail or clickbait title on a vlog, they can't attract viewers. They have just over twenty-three thousand views this late into the evening and I question if this five minute vlog deserves this many views. You can't keep doing this without negative channel results short and long term.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 pm Unless they have a distressed facial expression/tears picture as the thumbnail or clickbait title on a vlog, they can't attract viewers. They have just over twenty-three thousand views this late into the evening and I question if this five minute vlog deserves this many views. You can't keep doing this without negative channel results short and long term.

Well, it's 4 hours later and the have 25k views. Did they really think a vlog just about a filthy filter was going to give them decent views??
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:10 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 pm Unless they have a distressed facial expression/tears picture as the thumbnail or clickbait title on a vlog, they can't attract viewers. They have just over twenty-three thousand views this late into the evening and I question if this five minute vlog deserves this many views. You can't keep doing this without negative channel results short and long term.

Well, it's 4 hours later and the have 25k views. Did they really think a vlog just about a filthy filter was going to give them decent views??
It is a good question and the one thing viewers complained about last summer when they did these short one take type vlogs...and their views dropped. Bonnie went on to tell us in "Regular Vlog" this is what you get. I think they are rolling the dice and putting their efforts into Bollie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I’m starting to get the impression that there is a vicious cycle with YTers where they get so used to the constant adoration and easy money relative to actual work , that the second things start to get even remotely harder or less fun, anxiety sets in and causes a YTer to cease all productivity. In essence, they take their toys and go home for a few days. This leads to more criticism, which causes the YTer to become more anxious (depressed) and defensive.

Logically it makes zero sense to handle things the way YTers like E&J, C&K and B&J have, but the entitlement becomes deep rooted and hard to let go of. They were told they were special. Heavenly Father gave them easy money based on the decisions they were making. Surely he’ll bless them again if they continue to do what they did before.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I’m starting to get the impression that there is a vicious cycle with YTers where they get so used to the constant adoration and easy money relative to actual work , that the second things start to get even remotely harder or less fun, anxiety sets in and causes a YTer to cease all productivity. In essence, they take their toys and go home for a few days. This leads to more criticism, which causes the YTer to become more anxious (depressed) and defensive.

Logically it makes zero sense to handle things the way YTers like E&J, C&K and B&J have, but the entitlement becomes deep rooted and hard to let go of. They were told they were special. Heavenly Father gave them easy money based on the decisions they were making. Surely he’ll bless them again if they continue to do what they did before.

I agree. Its astounding to us watching from the outside in but I think they truly let their egos run from their luck getting into family vlogging when it was peaking. Now they are accustomed to a rich lifestyle and adoration. Remember when Bonnie cried thinking that its absolutely possible that she or Olivia will be on a billboard one day? Her tear filled talk the other day too about "one day" cutting back on vlogging to focus on Bollie tells me they 100% are ignorant enough to believe they can do it on their own. They just don't care about vlogging anymore because they now see it as a vessel to get them to things like a cookbook and clothing line. And they truly believe they can keep it going and see it all be successful. Its kind of sad in a way. Those poor husbands (kind of) having to put up with their wives spending habits when the bank account is low and tantrums when they can't get their expensive suppliments and hair extentions....and those poor, poor kids. I cannot even imagine what they are going to go through...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

131618 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I’m starting to get the impression that there is a vicious cycle with YTers where they get so used to the constant adoration and easy money relative to actual work , that the second things start to get even remotely harder or less fun, anxiety sets in and causes a YTer to cease all productivity. In essence, they take their toys and go home for a few days. This leads to more criticism, which causes the YTer to become more anxious (depressed) and defensive.

I agree. Its astounding to us watching from the outside in but I think they truly let their egos run from their luck getting into family vlogging when it was peaking. Now they are accustomed to a rich lifestyle and adoration. Remember when Bonnie cried thinking that its absolutely possible that she or Olivia will be on a billboard one day? Her tear filled talk the other day too about "one day" cutting back on vlogging to focus on Bollie tells me they 100% are ignorant enough to believe they can do it on their own. They just don't care about vlogging anymore because they now see it as a vessel to get them to things like a cookbook and clothing line. And they truly believe they can keep it going and see it all be successful. Its kind of sad in a way. Those poor husbands (kind of) having to put up with their wives spending habits when the bank account is low and tantrums when they can't get their expensive suppliments and hair extentions....and those poor, poor kids. I cannot even imagine what they are going to go through...

I think the husbands are just as bad as the wives at this point. The wives are just into more visual things (clothes, hair, nails, supplements, cosmetics, lipo, etc) whereas the men buy multiple toys and new technology that they don’t need, and which depreciates there second they take it home.

No one has any more sense than the other at this point.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
131618 wrote:

I think the husbands are just as bad as the wives at this point. The wives are just into more visual things (clothes, hair, nails, supplements, cosmetics, lipo, etc) whereas the men buy multiple toys and new technology that they don’t need, and which depreciates there second they take it home.

No one has any more sense than the other at this point.

Oh totally but as mormon men/griffiths husbands they are absolutely bred to cater to their wives. They'll have to deal with not getting their own toys and trying to navigate their wives' trantrums. They've all played a hand in what's coming and will all have to make adjustments but I don't envy the husbands or kids on what dealing with the fallout from E&B losing their "celebrity" status. Just think how bad Ellie's hypothyroidism and anxiety will get then

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I just wonder out of all the things they could have done, why start a clothing line? They could have just invested in a company that already existed.
They are naïve if they think Bollie will survive without their YT following. But then again, they REFUSE to see that views are tanking.
If they want YT money to put money on the table, they need to open their eyes FAST and make some changes. Starting with not posting week old vlogs.
you can call me kath.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

kathpt wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:49 am I just wonder out of all the things they could have done, why start a clothing line? They could have just invested in a company that already existed.
They are naïve if they think Bollie will survive without their YT following. But then again, they REFUSE to see that views are tanking.
If they want YT money to put money on the table, they need to open their eyes FAST and make some changes. Starting with not posting week old vlogs.
Because they went to China for cheap labor for the cookbook on that trip they visited an expo full of China wholesale products also they had suits made! Suddenly they saw products for one or two dollars maybe less selling for over 30 to 50 in the states! They probably bought the suit for 10 dollars and being wet behind the ears and sheltered they probably thought they discovered a gold mine and probably came back to sell cough cough “rip off” unsuspecting (what they thought were unsuspecting) Americans! That is why the response was so horrendous the first few days and no one was responding to the question “Are your goods made in China”
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

How the mighty will fall! Bonnie Hoellien with the million plus subs with comments disabled has just 91 comments on insta all mostly saying that Boston loves HER and is a sweet boy! I really wander if she noticed how no one was commenting on how SHE loves the boy? Or her comment drop?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”