Yasmyn Switzer

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SouthernBella wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 pm The paper that the ultrasound tech wrote says " It looks like a girl". That doesn't sound very confident. Lol. Imagine if it ends up being a boy. I thought girl from the start, personally.
I only watched the end so I didnt see that but thought they did a blood test
syddafrickenkid
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by syddafrickenkid »

SouthernBella wrote:The paper that the ultrasound tech wrote says " It looks like a girl". That doesn't sound very confident. Lol. Imagine if it ends up being a boy. I thought girl from the start, personally.
They have to write it like that, just in case for some reason they were wrong and its a boy they can’t be sued by the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Svnna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Svnna »

Orangemama18 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:01 pm Wow. What an idiot. You know, I really thought she was one of the "smarter" teen mom youtubers. I figured well, she made a mistake, but we all make mistakes and I had some understanding. But getting pregnant with a second baby at 18....it's truly embarrassing. She should feel embarrassed, not proud. And the dad is 17? So ridiculous and immature. I really thought she would know better. Instead of going to college and making something out of herself she is going to have 2 kids under 2 at 18 years old. Shameful.
Excuse me but I find that incredibly disrespectful. She is smart and just because she is having a second child at the age of 18 does NOT make her less than. And having another child should never be considered embarrassing, what is embarrassing is the way you are talking down on her and shaming her. And she has every right to proud who are you to be telling her she shouldn't be? What does the age of her baby's father have to do with this? Is it because he is younger, is that what makes it not okay? And if so, what if he was older would that be acceptable? Another thing how do you know she isn't going to go to school and make something of herself? Just cause she is a youtuber doesn't mean she tells her viewers every single detail. Maybe she is going to go to school and she just doesn't know where yet so she hasn't said anything or maybe she just doesn't want to say anything at all. I get it is your opinion just like what I'm saying is my opinion but, you are in no place to judge. But what do I know I'm just another teen mom who in your opinion isn't making something of myself and should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Unread post by Guest »

^^ either yasmyn or one of her little minions has entered the chat
Svnna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Svnna »

Giannaaaaa wrote:Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:57 am ^^ either yasmyn or one of her little minions has entered the chat
Actually I'm not Yasmyn or one of her "minions", I'm just a regular 16-year-old girl who happens to be the PROUD mom of a beautiful 2-month-old daughter.

Unread post by Guest »

Svnna wrote:Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:53 am
Giannaaaaa wrote:Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:57 am ^^ either yasmyn or one of her little minions has entered the chat
Actually I'm not Yasmyn or one of her "minions", I'm just a regular 16-year-old girl who happens to be the PROUD mom of a beautiful 2-month-old daughter.
So that explains why you are so sensitive and butthurt over this topic, headed down the same road as she is I see.
Svnna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Svnna »

Giannaaaaa wrote:Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:06 pm
So that explains why you are so sensitive and butthurt over this topic, headed down the same road as she is I see.
Same road? Do you really think that just because I am a teen mom I am not going to do anything with my life? Because if so you are highly mistaken. I have a plan for my future and intend and carrying out that plan. Maybe you should broaden your mindset a little sweetie.
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

Svnna wrote:
Same road? Do you really think that just because I am a teen mom I am not going to do anything with my life? Because if so you are highly mistaken. I have a plan for my future and intend and carrying out that plan. Maybe you should broaden your mindset a little sweetie.
ugh
Svnna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Svnna »

thealesc wrote:Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 pm
Svnna wrote:

ugh
What?
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

Svnna wrote:
thealesc wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 pm
Svnna wrote: Same road? Do you really think that just because I am a teen mom I am not going to do anything with my life? Because if so you are highly mistaken. I have a plan for my future and intend and carrying out that plan. Maybe you should broaden your mindset a little sweetie.
ugh
What?
The thing people are commenting on is the fact that Yasmin seemed to be on a good path. She made a mistake by not being careful enough while sexually active, while still in school and underage. But she worked with it and achieved quite a bit - moved out, finished school, etc. She overcame the hardships which is indeed admirable and deserves respect, especially if you take her home situation into consideration.
But for her to now go ahead and get pregnant again, with no finished degree, (real) job experience (aka a career set up) or stable income is immature and downright dumb.
NO ONE here is saying it’s absolutely horrible to get pregnant at her age - mistakes happen. But it’s irresponsible to send another child into this world without having the reassurance of a stable relationship (you don’t have to be married - but 4 (?) months of dating is NOT enough of a base to build on), a career or at least a stable income (YouTube is NOT stable, there is MULTIPLE videos out there currently that prove just that) or the possibility of going back to your previous job.
It’s admirable you clearly have a set plan for you and your LO, but I would also think you’re mature and smart enough to not set another child into this world without being able to provide a stable environment for years to come.
There’s a difference between being stable at this current moment and being in a stable environment and a stable foreseeable future.
sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassycassy »

thealesc wrote:
Svnna wrote:
thealesc wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 pm ugh
What?
The thing people are commenting on is the fact that Yasmin seemed to be on a good path. She made a mistake by not being careful enough while sexually active, while still in school and underage. But she worked with it and achieved quite a bit - moved out, finished school, etc. She overcame the hardships which is indeed admirable and deserves respect, especially if you take her home situation into consideration.
But for her to now go ahead and get pregnant again, with no finished degree, (real) job experience (aka a career set up) or stable income is immature and downright dumb.
NO ONE here is saying it’s absolutely horrible to get pregnant at her age - mistakes happen. But it’s irresponsible to send another child into this world without having the reassurance of a stable relationship (you don’t have to be married - but 4 (?) months of dating is NOT enough of a base to build on), a career or at least a stable income (YouTube is NOT stable, there is MULTIPLE videos out there currently that prove just that) or the possibility of going back to your previous job.
It’s admirable you clearly have a set plan for you and your LO, but I would also think you’re mature and smart enough to not set another child into this world without being able to provide a stable environment for years to come.
There’s a difference between being stable at this current moment and being in a stable environment and a stable foreseeable future.

THIS. hit the nail on the head.

yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

Has anyone seen this video?
Yasmyn starts talking at like 21 or 22 minutes about lighting an abandoned building on fire with her friends. YEESH. Talking about arson on the internet.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Her voice bothers me.

Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

I have to say though if Yasmyn hadn't gotten pregnant at all she would have probably had decent youtube career as one of those "relatable teen vloggers"
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

What is up with her mouth? Does anyone else notice how it contorts on the one side? Like someone who has had a stroke or bell's palsy. It is like she doesn't have control of the one side of her mouth.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So in her latest blog she said she and Logan had been fighting a lot and she was stalking him to make sure he wasn’t doing anything “bad.”
Trouble in paradise? How freaking weird.
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:01 pm So in her latest blog she said she and Logan had been fighting a lot and she was stalking him to make sure he wasn’t doing anything “bad.”
I don't see them lasting. I have a feeling they will only stay together for appearance sake for the first year after the baby is born but they won't last. I think Yasmyn will become the new JessFam and have a new baby daddy every 18 months honestly.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nikki_Rin672 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:39 am
nutbagmcgee wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:01 pm So in her latest blog she said she and Logan had been fighting a lot and she was stalking him to make sure he wasn’t doing anything “bad.”
I don't see them lasting. I have a feeling they will only stay together for appearance sake for the first year after the baby is born but they won't last. I think Yasmyn will become the new JessFam and have a new baby daddy every 18 months honestly.
Her mom has 3 with 3 so that's what she knows. Didn't she say that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend but a dad for her next kid or something? As a parent of a kid Logan's age that is crazy to me. Did he completely give up baseball for her or was he still playing? I could see him resenting her for that if he did.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

At least he is still working, I’m shocked by that.

It seems that he was still playing baseball and didn’t quit.

Is Logan a senior this year? I know hes only 17.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 am At least he is still working, I’m shocked by that.

It seems that he was still playing baseball and didn’t quit.

Is Logan a senior this year? I know hes only 17.
He graduated with her

Return to “Q-Z”