JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Candyheart wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:44 pm She probably share clothes with Lilly someday I can imagine the click bait #teenagersteals my clothes or some shit.
I doubt that she could ever fit in to Lilia's clothes... unless for some reason Lila starts getting heavier. Not saying Jesss is fat, but... she's not exactly a toothpick and Lila is a toothpick. But, I do see her doing those, having my daughter pick out my outfit at the mall, type videos..
The body type Jess has is the 'in denial' body type. She's had multiple kids back to back at a very young age and her body was never going to be like it was before and that's fine. Her issue is that she eats shit all day, which doesn't help things, and instead of changing her diet and doing some exercise she got cosmetic surgery first and nothing else after. Sorry if it offends people on here but Jess is getting fat and this has nothing to do with her body having gone through so many pregnancies anymore.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I watched this video last night and thought you guys might appreciate it:
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

freebeegal wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:53 pm That was such a boring video. It’s boring enough actually flying and travelling yourself. Why would I want to see a montage of a family do it?
Also, sure, it was nice that the kids were well behaved on the flight however it goes to show that that’s not the norm for these kids. It was an expectation that my brother and I sat nicely and behaved on flights/in public at all times. The fact Jess made such a big deal about it and legit went on about it for 10 minutes goes to show that they normally don’t behave and this was unusual. Honestly I don’t think my parents ever made a big deal of us behaving on a flight, because we always did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes,it was boring,I don't care to see them getting back,and she bragged needlessly about the kids.@@ I gave her a thumbs down for that reason
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Lilia is back from Disneyland and Jess filmed on Instagram Stories her reunion with her siblings. Tommy was so sweet, he went over and hugged over and said he missed her. Those two boys are so well rounded, they’re ridiculously nice, smart and well behaved kids.
I hope Jess (and Chris) notice how T&C’s personality, behavior and manners are so different from the other five kids and I hope they think to themselves why that is. I enjoy watching all kids and want nothing but the best for them, but Jess’s kids would benefit sooo much if they had actual good parents who cared about raising them right, not just raising them on camera and getting that $$$.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sippinmimosas wrote:Lilia is back from Disneyland and Jess filmed on Instagram Stories her reunion with her siblings. Tommy was so sweet, he went over and hugged over and said he missed her. Those two boys are so well rounded, they’re ridiculously nice, smart and well behaved kids.
I hope Jess (and Chris) notice how T&C’s personality, behavior and manners are so different from the other five kids and I hope they think to themselves why that is. I enjoy watching all kids and want nothing but the best for them, but Jess’s kids would benefit sooo much if they had actual good parents who cared about raising them right, not just raising them on camera and getting that $$$.
Chris definitely knows. He said they are opposites when it comes to discipline. Jesss made it sound like he was harsh, I tend to think he just wants to discipline her kids like a normal parent.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Ducklings4 wrote:
sippinmimosas wrote:Lilia is back from Disneyland and Jess filmed on Instagram Stories her reunion with her siblings. Tommy was so sweet, he went over and hugged over and said he missed her. Those two boys are so well rounded, they’re ridiculously nice, smart and well behaved kids.
Chris definitely knows. He said they are opposites when it comes to discipline. Jesss made it sound like he was harsh, I tend to think he just wants to discipline her kids like a normal parent.

Someone telling your kid to stop and correcting their negative behaviour would be harsh for her when all she does is laugh and say their name.

I dislike Chris for many things, but the fact she doesn’t allow him to parent her children pisses me off. She wants to push him as their dad, then let him actually be their dad and parent them properly.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I get so nervous when I see her kids doing flips into the pool. So my accidents waiting to happen
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Tommy and Caden are definitely more emotionally mature and grown up than Jess' rabble, you can tell in their own home with their Mum they wouldn't be allowed to get away with screaming/jumping on furniture etc.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Candyheart wrote:She probably share clothes with Lilly someday I can imagine the click bait #teenagersteals my clothes or some shit.
No way she’ll be huge by then.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:I watched this video last night and thought you guys might appreciate it:
Lol I watched that a while back and immediately thought of Jess when I saw the titleImage

kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

how old is addie now? I noticed at first she still wears pullups to bed, which is understandable, night time training takes a bit longer, but then I saw she was changed into a regular diaper after getting ready.

I also remember watching jess a looong time ago when she was potty training the other kids and she just let them walk around the house with nothing on, perhaps them going on so many trips and also filming all the time has hindered her weird potty training technique.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

kates_crush wrote:how old is addie now? I noticed at first she still wears pullups to bed, which is understandable, night time training takes a bit longer, but then I saw she was changed into a regular diaper after getting ready.

I also remember watching jess a looong time ago when she was potty training the other kids and she just let them walk around the house with nothing on, perhaps them going on so many trips and also filming all the time has hindered her weird potty training technique.
She’ll be three in November. I don’t think Addie not being potty trained is a bad thing, some kids just aren’t ready. But that’s not a weird potty training technique. Being without a diaper makes parents watch for cues that their kid needs to go to the bathroom and put them on the potty before they do. This also helps kids learn what it feels like when they need to go the the bathroom.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Seems like Jess has given up on the toilet training with Addie, months ago she was gushing about how advanced she was and asking all the time to go to the toilet and now she's back in pull ups probably for their convenience rather than her not being ready!
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Sparklingdee wrote:Seems like Jess has given up on the toilet training with Addie, months ago she was gushing about how advanced she was and asking all the time to go to the toilet and now she's back in pull ups probably for their convenience rather than her not being ready!
Jess gave up on bringing up Addie months ago too. That girl is fed and watered and gets barely anything else.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

sippinmimosas wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 am Lilia is back from Disneyland and Jess filmed on Instagram Stories her reunion with her siblings. Tommy was so sweet, he went over and hugged over and said he missed her. Those two boys are so well rounded, they’re ridiculously nice, smart and well behaved kids.
Sadly I bet their manners are entirely overlooked. I even noticed Tommy was cheering the other kids on during their dance competition whereas Jesss’s were ignoring the dancer and either waiting for their turn or just getting up and dancing. Her kids are never encouraged to cheer for anyone else but themselves. It’s going to make their teen years hard. It’ll especially make maintaining friends hard.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

a neck pillow for a 5 hour flight i’m CACKLING

having each kid bring their own suitcase is so stupid i can’t

they’re those annoying ppl in an airport/on a plane where it’s like their first time traveling and they think everything is a huge deal and they’re just obnoxious

“i love united” lmaooo

jess is the type who thinks she deserves special treatment for having kids, sorry u don’t know how birth control works

mimi is so freaky looking i’m sorry

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

jess is louder and more obnoxious than her children combined.

LOUDLY saying “didn’t you not like it here?!” in an airport like i’m sorry but that is so fucking rude and a child would even know not to say that

she records people in public and on airplanes (i mean long clips with ppl right there) like we all know jess will show her vag for views but other people are a bit more private

i think the comment about the kids being well behaved was directed at jess and chris who literally threw a spitball at her like a four year old

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

It was very cute even Tommy getting Lilia all cheerful, but Addie was also happy and hugging her, Landen ran to tell you about the loss of the tooth, little Kaden also went to talk to her only Kyson ignored.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

bia_molly34 wrote:It was very cute even Tommy getting Lilia all cheerful, but Addie was also happy and hugging her, Landen ran to tell you about the loss of the tooth, little Kaden also went to talk to her only Kyson ignored.
we get it, you don't like Kyson

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

webby wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm
bia_molly34 wrote:It was very cute even Tommy getting Lilia all cheerful, but Addie was also happy and hugging her, Landen ran to tell you about the loss of the tooth, little Kaden also went to talk to her only Kyson ignored.
we get it, you don't like Kyson

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
If you watch it again he does go over to where Lilia is but Jess pans to Addie and Lilia. So once again Kyson is ignored by Jess. Him and Caden were also eating and Landen and Kaden only went to tell her about their teeth.

Return to “JesssFam”