she seems slightly stoned all the time
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by SouthernBella »

sassycassy wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:02 am
PhoenixAsh wrote:Does anybody else find Camryn extremely cringey? I can’t even put my finger on why, she just makes me cringe SO BAD.

To me she just seems cringey because she’s so young and immature yet she’s getting married and having babies.. I was also was watching sophie Gonzales’s (she’s a new teen mom YouTuber with twins) and cam was being super annoying about how it’s “known that they are trying” and that she is probably gonna take a test at vidcon. Also Idk why but they are both super ugly to me especially with her greeseball hair and his goofy ass smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also think they are ugly. She looks dirty and disheveled all the time and I agree she seems stoned. I also think Landyn looks creepy as fuck with that giant perma-smile he has. They are literally two little kids playing house and it is alarming to watch.
chocolatealmondmilk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chocolatealmondmilk »

In her IG stories this morning she was posting about how she didn’t feel well. Do we think she’s pregnant?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Of course she is pregnant... Ugh.... It is absolutely ridiculous that these two even have one kid... The thought of them adding more is absurd. They are sweet kids but they are just so cringe... Watching them on the airplane was awkward. They are just so young and Landyn looks prepubescent. It worries me that kids like this are making bank on YouTube and not getting any real life work experience.
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

SouthernBella wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 pm Of course she is pregnant... Ugh.... It is absolutely ridiculous that these two even have one kid... The thought of them adding more is absurd. They are sweet kids but they are just so cringe... Watching them on the airplane was awkward. They are just so young and Landyn looks prepubescent. It worries me that kids like this are making bank on YouTube and not getting any real life work experience.
I won't be surprised if she announces baby number 2 by the end of the year. The moment any teen mom youtuber gets some money or they get married they seem to think that the only logical thing to do is to have another baby, as if getting pregnant at 18 is any better than getting pregnant at 16. Like just because you may be able to afford it doesn't mean you're supposed to.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:33 pm Does anybody else find Camryn extremely cringey? I can’t even put my finger on why, she just makes me cringe SO BAD.
Yep, she makes me cringe a lot. I want to tell her that one day she's going look back at these videos and be really embarrassed. That video with the other teen mom's was really bad. I mean to just put it out there basically that finishing school wasn't a priority for her and she just wanted to be a mom and blah blah. I swear if I were her parents, I'd be really disappointed that I'd raised a kid whose only goals in life was to be a Youtube star and mother. Not that there is anything wrong with being a mom but she is sooooo young! As others have said she and Landen(or however he spells his name) are two kids playing house. I'd like to ask her what her plans are when the Youtube money starts to disappear. Who is going to hire some girl with who knows how many kids she'll have by that point and not even a high school diploma and heaven forbid they search her name and find some of these videos! Yeah she makes me cringe every time I try to watch one of their videos.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Cameron seems like a bitch and if you watch her vvideo about the place they stayed at, she doesn't even mention that it was disgusting like Maddie mentioned or the other girl Sierra Watts who made a big long video on how gross it was. I almost wonder if she wants ppl to think it was just a-okay because it makes them look bad to admit they let their kids all stay in a dump? She also left a few moms out of the pics she posted of everyone who was therE. She never mentions Sierra and a couple other. She just exudes nasty bitch in some of the collabs, too... The looks she gives certain people could kill! I can't stand watching her anyway so I sure won't be watching her anymore!!
lizaprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizaprincess »

Her and Zoe seemed like SUCH mean girls in all of the collabs. I felt so bad for some of the other moms, like Sierra and Sophie. Who I actually like.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

There is word going around that Cam and Zoe were incredibly bitchy the entire time and were hateful to Sierra and several others. They seriously think they've got star status. 😆
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

I have a feeling that Cameron is just your typical mean girl that happened to get pregnant. I can’t forget that story time where she nonchalantly talks about how she trashed her baby daddy’s parents house when they weren’t there. Like what.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Yeah Zoe for sure seems like a massive mean girl. Idk how true this is but I read somewhere that apparently on one of her lives she was making fun of Madeline from Madeline and Eric for being in law school (because planning a pregnancy right out of high school when you don’t even have a job and are relying solely on your baby daddy for income is sooo much better, clearly) and made comments about how law is for “ugly girls” and honestly, if that’s true, it says a lot about Camryn that these are the types of people she’s friends with..
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

PhoenixAsh wrote:Yeah Zoe for sure seems like a massive mean girl. Idk how true this is but I read somewhere that apparently on one of her lives she was making fun of Madeline from Madeline and Eric for being in law school (because planning a pregnancy right out of high school when you don’t even have a job and are relying solely on your baby daddy for income is sooo much better, clearly) and made comments about how law is for “ugly girls” and honestly, if that’s true, it says a lot about Camryn that these are the types of people she’s friends with..
Lol we’ll see how “ugly” Madeline is in 20 years when she’s making bank and Zoe is a washed up single mom with no marketable skills

kick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kick »

If their YT money goes away, Camryn says she plans on becoming a videographer or some video editor because she comes from a line of “entrepreneurs” even though I’m pretty sure her father went bankrupt. Maybe she’ll participate in her mother’s period scheme to get more $ once she gets pregnant again. She also says that Landon will probably get his realtors license to help, even though they both haven’t made an effort to get their GED yet. If I were them I would get my GED first, then maybe take a few college classes/get realtors license/and maybe even get an associates degree before finally having a second child. I kind of feel bad for Landon. I bet the kid had plans to attend college but now has to resort to selling houses. I don’t think a realty office would want to hire a man that looks like a 15yo boy with no credit to sell houses for them. The Cliffords really need to think logically (even if that is Landon taking up a part time job) before Camryn gets pregnant again because they want Collette to have a sibling “close in age.” They’ll also need to get a house with more space too, unless the baby sleeps in their laundry room for the next two years...
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Landon seems like a lovely dope and I don't know how Cameron got hold of him let alone managed to keep him after trashing his house (wtf) and being a bitch to him earlier on in their relationship. Maybe he thinks he's punching above his weight plus he got a daughter he clearly loves out if it. I think shit will hit the fan between them once YouTube slows down/stops though.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:Landon seems like a lovely dope and I don't know how Cameron got hold of him let alone managed to keep him after trashing his house (wtf) and being a bitch to him earlier on in their relationship. Maybe he thinks he's punching above his weight plus he got a daughter he clearly loves out if it. I think shit will hit the fan between them once YouTube slows down/stops though.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
She’ll probably cheat on him with someone more conventionally attractive (and conventionally employed) in a few years and rip their family apart causing Collette to grow up to be just like mommy!

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, from everything I see, Landon does everything for the baby. Camryn by her own admission is a lazy pig and doesn't do anything. Landon is enamored by Cam for some crazy reason, and I see him being genuine. I hope when shit hits the fan, he can get custody of that child.

I am sorry but poor little Collette is such a homely little emaciated thing. I feel like she looks malnourished. Cam is always talking about her eating oatmeal... Is that all they feed this poor baby? She doesn't look well.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Landon is an air head. He seems easy to please and reads as her doormat. They’ll last long until she becomes bored of him. It’s sad, because he’s clearly very sweet and is totally unaware that he married the woman that’ll break his heart.

miss-me-not
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by miss-me-not »

SouthernBella wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:15 pm
I am sorry but poor little Collette is such a homely little emaciated thing. I feel like she looks malnourished. Cam is always talking about her eating oatmeal... Is that all they feed this poor baby? She doesn't look well.
yea she does look quite thin.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

miss-me-not wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:05 pm
SouthernBella wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:15 pm
yea she does look quite thin.
One of my older kids watches them occasionally and pointed out how strange she's shaped. I'm not making fun of her but she said she looks like ET and I can see why, was she a preemie? Her belly is SO big then long arms and legs with no fat at all. Her hair is really thin and her face looks like she needs more sun, where do they live? I thought maybe she was a preemie or sick as a baby but I don't keep up with them that much. I was just kind of shocked when I saw her just in a diaper at how thin she really is.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She does look like ET. She doesn't look like either parent, either. She is very strange looking. And yes, she was pretty premature but I know plenty of premature kids who grow up to look normal. She looks like an alien.

Return to “A-H”