Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by chubbybunny »

SouthernGal wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm Omg wtf. She is determined to hurt that child.
I rough house with my 2 year old, but NOTHING like this. Like this is so entirely excessive she has to be doing it on purpose.
What if she just tripped? Emma would have fallen and rash would have called on her.
How stupid can this bitch be?!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

i agree. shes stupid as sh*t. looks like they removed that part of the video though, i went back to look at it and to report it but someone must have beat me to it because there is no more footage of her shaking emma. she's still a stupid b*tch though. excuse my language.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

chubbybunny wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm Omg wtf. She is determined to hurt that child.
I rough house with my 2 year old, but NOTHING like this. Like this is so entirely excessive she has to be doing it on purpose.
What if she just tripped? Emma would have fallen and rash would have called on her.

i agree. shes stupid as sh*t. looks like they removed that part of the video though, i went back to look at it and to report it but someone must have beat me to it because there is no more footage of her shaking emma. she's still a stupid b*tch though. excuse my language.
You mean they removed the THREE clips of Rachelle shaking her baby???? It makes me so uncomfortable to watch! How does no one in her life say anything. She is going really hurt that poor child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Goodgirl wrote:
chubbybunny wrote:

You mean they removed the THREE clips of Rachelle shaking her baby???? It makes me so uncomfortable to watch! How does no one in her life say anything. She is going really hurt that poor child.

The part where she was flipping her and carrying her upside down on the stairs is still there though. She is so stupid!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Yeah, she cut it out. The problem is she won’t stop putting Emma in dangerous situations, she just won’t show it in the vlogs anymore...

until...

SomEThINg AwfUL HapPenEd tO OuR BaBY on ViDeO (emotional, scary 911)

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by opangatay »

I find it strange that Rachelle never posts pictures of just her and Justin as a married couple. It’s always her and Emma or the three of them. Their marriage seems dead to me. It really seems like she just wanted him for the babies and that’s it. And she doesn’t even need him for the actual act of making babies since they have embryos. He’s not helping financially either, so..

Edit: A quick scroll through her Instagram shows a post of just the two of them in January, March, and May. Guess she’s about due for another in July

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
gossipdottir wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am
Floridagator 1012 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:54 pm I haven’t watched it the photo and the first little but that auto plays was all I could stand. They showed that Rachelle was in a coma and I think her mom saying can you hear me are you in there I wasn’t clicking to give them credit
tRashelle wasn't in a coma, which is a pretty serious thing, her mother was talking to her while she was waking up from surgery. There's enough shit in what they vlog to comment and bash without making stuff up, so let's try to keep it factual or opinional, if you don't want to give them clicks that's totally fine, then watch them on invidious. Last thing I want is to give them clicks, so let's try not to trigger YTMD peeps' curiosity with wrong info ;)
It wasn't false info. Rachelle filmed it to look like she was in a coma like anesthesia went wrong. She had her mom saying that because in all the TV shows Rachelle watches when the person is a coma they say that same crap. Everyone knows how Rachelle tries to take a little thing like stint and say she had kidney surgery.You should know that everyone here is always saying how Rachelle takes an ant bite and says it is cancer. Just like Rachelle saying Emma stopped breathing and was about to die and she had snot in her nose. People know exactly what she was doing!!!

Also, who has EVER awoke from a “procedure” without a gown or some kind of coverup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

She sure was acting high and hyper that whole vlog, next time I hope she throws Justine around instead of her little girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

opangatay wrote:I find it strange that Rachelle never posts pictures of just her and Justin as a married couple. It’s always her and Emma or the three of them. Their marriage seems dead to me. It really seems like she just wanted him for the babies and that’s it. And she doesn’t even need him for the actual act of making babies since they have embryos. He’s not helping financially either, so..

Edit: A quick scroll through her Instagram shows a post of just the two of them in January, March, and May. Guess she’s about due for another in July Image

I think you’re absolutely correct! I mean if you look back on the most recent vlog when he took her to the Er, he kept saying that he loved her, and missed her while she was holding Emma. He had to say I love you and I miss you at least 3 times. Her response? Can I keep her longer? I’ve missed Emma so much!! I love her so much!! He said I miss you and I love you and she mumbled something. He said it again, and she finally said it but it was faint. That bitch doesn’t love him. That’s not her person, her best friend, her soulmate!!! She just used that dude for her slow and lack there of sperm Image. When he’s talking she’s looking at him like she’s annoyed to be around him. The real her comes out and she can’t stand tomato face. With his busted ass self. My daughter watched a vlog yesterday and asked me why does that guy look like the annoying orange ImageImageImageImageImage Image

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Rash has the worst taste in clothes. This looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e00a42.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Vermillion

Unread post by Vermillion »

Maybe I'm paranoid but I would never let my baby play with a hair clip like that! What if she falls over and it pokes her in the eye?!
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Vermillion wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid but I would never let my baby play with a hair clip like that! What if she falls over and it pokes her in the eye?!
Untitled.png

Oh but the views... its all for the views!

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

All I can think when she posts videos like that of Emma walking is that she’s simply trying to prove a point. “Look! My average baby really can walk at a completely average time! Told you! Ha!” Emma does not look happy or cute stumbling around with a hair clip. It just seems more like she’s trying to prove something rather than simply being a mom who loves her daughter and wants to share a cute video of her.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Every time he says he loves her and plasters his hand on her face, I can see the cringe from her every single time. How does she not know how fake she is in the vlogs? You could tell she doesn’t want to say I love you back.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Ld5 wrote:Every time he says he loves her and plasters his hand on her face, I can see the cringe from her every single time. How does she not know how fake she is in the vlogs? You could tell she doesn’t want to say I love you back.

But why does he say it ALL the time though? At one point, I thought Rachelle made him, but she's looking more and more annoyed. I'd sure as hell be annoyed too if my husband did the same, even though I love him. We don't say it to each other all the time and especially not in front of other people...or you know, 40.000 people watching. It just loses it's meaning. I'd just talk to my husband and tell him how I felt about him saying it all the time. But these kids doesn't seem like they talk about their relationship so they let these things build up to the point where Rachelle looks like she wants to slap his hand away.

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

[quote=aniraKKarina post_id=1441940 time=1563181625 user_id=32751]
Rash has the worst taste in clothes. This looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e00a42.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

That would be the infamous Jamie Kay clothes🤮. You should see some of the stuff people post on the Facebook page. It’s embarrassing. I guess if I ever want my child to look like Laura from Little House on the Prarie, I know where to go!
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Ld5 wrote:Every time he says he loves her and plasters his hand on her face, I can see the cringe from her every single time. How does she not know how fake she is in the vlogs? You could tell she doesn’t want to say I love you back.

But why does he say it ALL the time though? At one point, I thought Rachelle made him, but she's looking more and more annoyed. I'd sure as hell be annoyed too if my husband did the same, even though I love him. We don't say it to each other all the time and especially not in front of other people...or you know, 40.000 people watching. It just loses it's meaning. I'd just talk to my husband and tell him how I felt about him saying it all the time. But these kids doesn't seem like they talk about their relationship so they let these things build up to the point where Rachelle looks like she wants to slap his hand away.

He reminds me of an emotional disturbed smothering guy who needs to hear her say all the time that she loves him so he constantly says it to her to hear it.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

aniraKKarina wrote:

Denial.

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

aniraKKarina wrote:

I feel like he says it so much because of the whole thing about him cheating on Rachelle so he has to make it look like he actually loves her so followers don’t think that he’s cheating again or something.

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

Anonygossip wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:

I feel like he says it so much because of the whole thing about him cheating on Rachelle so he has to make it look like he actually loves her so followers don’t think that he’s cheating again or something.

Does anyone know any more about the cheating? I had no idea!
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Vermillion wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid but I would never let my baby play with a hair clip like that! What if she falls over and it pokes her in the eye?!
Untitled.png
You’re paranoid. I would only be concerned with something sharp or long—like a pencil, utensil, stick, etc. that hair clip has as much of a chance at poking her in the eye as anything else.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”