Tara Henderson | Part 5

kaassss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kaassss »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I could see Tara shielding them because she was wild but then that is exactly what will hurt them when they are older. She has the money to give her kids experiences, there are so many places that she could take them and it would make for more interesting vlogs. You rarely see the kids unless they are going through a drive thru. She can go get her hair and nails done but can't take the kids to a park?
Exactly. And what’s up with her only taking Baylee to get their nails done? Imagine when Shay is older and saying “we’re having a girls day but only Baylee can come!”. Wtf.
Have a girls day with your GIRLSSSSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

What happened Tara? I though Shay didn’t like to be photographed? Or is that another one of your bullshit lies and you just don’t want to post pics of her? Does she not match your aesthetic??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1a4deb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 457130.jpg[/IMG]
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

kaassss wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:I could see Tara shielding them because she was wild but then that is exactly what will hurt them when they are older. She has the money to give her kids experiences, there are so many places that she could take them and it would make for more interesting vlogs. You rarely see the kids unless they are going through a drive thru. She can go get her hair and nails done but can't take the kids to a park?
Exactly. And what’s up with her only taking Baylee to get their nails done? Imagine when Shay is older and saying “we’re having a girls day but only Baylee can come!”. Wtf.
Have a girls day with your GIRLSSSSS.

Or just with Shay at least every once in awhile. Seriously, if she reads here, I really hope she reads this/
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

kaassss wrote:What happened Tara? I though Shay didn’t like to be photographed? Or is that another one of your bullshit lies and you just don’t want to post pics of her? Does she not match your aesthetic??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1a4deb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 457130.jpg[/IMG]
Omg Shay looks adorable in both pics. Tara is full of crap and messed up for pretending she doesnt like pics.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

jazieg wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Mammaj42 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:12 pm Ahh Tara must reading here her and Baylee are getting there nails/Starbucks ok tara why don’t you take Baylee to the fucking zoo we all know you always get your nails painted plain white your so effing boring....

Exactly! They really need to do things as a family. The zoo is a great example. She never take them on bike rides or for walks either. When my kids were babies sometimes going for a walk outdoors, pushing them in the stroller was the only way I felt sane. Shay can ride and Bailey can walk. I’m sure she would love that. Adam can come along too. Or, they could live inside their boring house by themselves with no friends. Those kids really need to be able to get dirty too!

Tara is a fraud plain and simple. Maybe when she gets off probation she will come clean??? We can only hope. If she doesn’t then I think it’s only a matter of time before she is found out by her subscribers.
Why does Tara have to "come clean"? She doesn't owe anyone, subscribers or not, any explanation at all. Seriously, people can search her and find out or someone can pepper her IG and/or YT with details and hope peeps read before its deleted. People choose to watch.

She hasn't alluded to being perfect, above the law. She's already disclosed her Opiate Addiction. I really don't care if she's on probation, drinks, as long as her kids are in a stable loving household I'm okay with whatever... Not My Life.

On a side note. I have to believe the majority of Aaryn's subscribers have Googled her. When you do all the BB Racist stuff is at the top. I don't understand why she keeps gaining viewers. Albeit, at a slower rate than before... Same there, people choose to watch her.

I've stopped watching all YT and only see IG anymore. Can't watch any Mom Channels as they are basically all the same shit...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Agreed, the whole "the clock is ticking, Tara, you better confess or else!" thing is weird. She already opened up about the opioid addiction, which she didn't have to do, and I feel like that took a lot of courage to do. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone with a past drug addiction also has DUIs. I don't think that would be a big shock to her fans at all.

I do think her need to paint her life as picture perfect is so very sad, and probably has a lot to do how f*cked up her life was before.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Every so often, I will compare all of the youtube moms' (Tara, Aaryn, Liza, Tiffani, Brianna K, Myka, etc) stats on social blade, and Tara has been blowing them all out of the water for a long time now, long before Grayson was born. Why? I just do not find her interesting whatsoever.

Her top monthly earning range number is $23k (which I know if higher due to Grayson content, but even before he was born, that number was around $20k). The next highest I could find in that circle was Myka around $11k, and Aaryn's was only around $5k.

I know those numbers are just estimates, but Tara's estimates/stats are waaaaay higher. I don't get it. SIS IS BORING.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

She probably means that Shay doesn’t pose and hold still so she can get 100+ photos of her to choose the perfect one. Tara treats her kids like props lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

anxietyqueen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 pm Every so often, I will compare all of the youtube moms' (Tara, Aaryn, Liza, Tiffani, Brianna K, Myka, etc) stats on social blade, and Tara has been blowing them all out of the water for a long time now, long before Grayson was born. Why? I just do not find her interesting whatsoever.

Her top monthly earning range number is $23k (which I know if higher due to Grayson content, but even before he was born, that number was around $20k). The next highest I could find in that circle was Myka around $11k, and Aaryn's was only around $5k.

I know those numbers are just estimates, but Tara's estimates/stats are waaaaay higher. I don't get it. SIS IS BORING.
Adam does a lot of behind the scenes stuff/tricks for her. Even just researching what to tag videos, buying subscribers (which he's admitted) helps. So I would say these others not having a husband wanting a social media company is a big reason.
noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noleaux »

I think Shay looks exactly like her dad. Especially around the mouth.
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
Alasola
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alasola »

I thought that it was so nice to see that she was going to have some mother daughter time until I saw what they were doing. Going to Starbucks and getting their nails done? Baylee is 4. She's a child. They have so many years to so those kinds of girly stuff when she's a teenager, doing their nails together, shopping for her first bra, teaching her about make-up. Why can't she be a child? Do something fun that she likes to do (the zoo was a great example or go to a water park or something)!

I can't stand how she's always making baylee her little doll and doesn't allow her to be a child. Stop with the nails, curled hair and blush clothes and let her be a CHILD!

Oh and I can't believe that I have to say this again but Where's Shay???😥
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Alasola wrote:I thought that it was so nice to see that she was going to have some mother daughter time until I saw what they were doing. Going to Starbucks and getting their nails done? Baylee is 4. She's a child. They have so many years to so those kinds of girly stuff when she's a teenager, doing their nails together, shopping for her first bra, teaching her about make-up. Why can't she be a child? Do something fun that she likes to do (the zoo was a great example or go to a water park or something)!

I can't stand how she's always making baylee her little doll and doesn't allow her to be a child. Stop with the nails, curled hair and blush clothes and let her be a CHILD!

Oh and I can't believe that I have to say this again but Where's Shay???Image
Tara: “lets have a girls day and not invite Shay!”
Also Tara: the only reason why you guys don’t see shay is because she doesn’t like pics.

Ok. So Shay doesn’t like girls day either??? Shay doesn’t like spending time with her mom and sister??? Or??? What’s gonna be the excuse now?

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Can’t relate what so ever to her “morning routine”. Rolling out of bed at 10am?!? I’m due with #2 any day now and even with waking all night I’ll have to get up with my 2.5 year old most mornings. Must be nice to have a stay at home husband with no where to go and nothing to do.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

I used to like Tara's videos but lately... not so much. What's up with that staged morning routine vlog? Did we really need to see every step of Adam's walk to Shay's room? Or his pretentious juggling which was not even good? Jesus.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

The most Yawn Worthy Staged Video Ever.

I tried to watch as I've missed over a week of all vids just because... Now I know why I quit watching. I turned it off when Bailey came into the room on cue for Adam to get up.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I lost alll Fucking respect with Adam go to work your not even a man your a boy that stays home and lives off Tara’s money...

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

So she puts the dock a tot up on her island and right on the edge. Baylee could run by and fling it off with her arm by accident. So careless

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:00 pm So she puts the dock a tot up on her island and right on the edge. Baylee could run by and fling it off with her arm by accident. So careless

That’s exactly what I came on here to post! Wtf??? Why would you do that? Adam is on the frickin couch. She could’ve put him anywhere else- the floor, the swing, Adam’s arms, ANYWHERE but she puts him on the edge of the kitchen counter?? Why?! Not got to be a parent, period!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

Also, I used to own a daycare and you should NEVER have a swing over cement EVER. What is wrong with these people? So they understand what could happen if that swing were to break and they fell in the cement? Get a real playground over the grass at least! My anxiety level watching this is through the roof!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is t this the same rug that mytexashouse has

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Isn’t this the same rug that mytexashouse has???? Real nice Tara copying other people ideas get your own ideas..swipe up swipe up swipe up not for you tman..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b10419.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Tara Henderson”