JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

webby wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm
bia_molly34 wrote:It was very cute even Tommy getting Lilia all cheerful, but Addie was also happy and hugging her, Landen ran to tell you about the loss of the tooth, little Kaden also went to talk to her only Kyson ignored.
we get it, you don't like Kyson

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I like it, I think it's a good child, but since it's to make criticism about children, I do all of them.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 pm
bia_molly34 wrote:It was very cute even Tommy getting Lilia all cheerful, but Addie was also happy and hugging her, Landen ran to tell you about the loss of the tooth, little Kaden also went to talk to her only Kyson ignored.

If you watch it again he does go over to where Lilia is but Jess pans to Addie and Lilia. So once again Kyson is ignored by Jess. Him and Caden were also eating and Landen and Kaden only went to tell her about their teeth.
In the video I saw he comes and sits and does not even look at her.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

bia_molly34 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm
webby wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm we get it, you don't like Kyson

If you watch it again he does go over to where Lilia is but Jess pans to Addie and Lilia. So once again Kyson is ignored by Jess. Him and Caden were also eating and Landen and Kaden only went to tell her about their teeth.
Right before this he does come closer to her. That's when Jess shows Addie then back to Lilia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm
bia_molly34 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Right before this he does come closer to her. That's when Jess shows Addie then back to Lilia
From what I figured out he'll talk to big Caden not with Lilia, but okay.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

bia_molly34 wrote:

I like it, I think it's a good child, but since it's to make criticism about children, I do all of them.
I don’t think anyone’s goal here is to criticize the children directly, more so how Jessica’s parenting effects the child i.e. making them loud and annoying. Jessica treats Kyson like a brown haired step child because he looks like the man who broke her heart. That poor boy is usually fighting for a shred of approval or attention from her or Chris that’s why he isn’t criticized as harshly as the girls and Kaden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Mimi’s pool always looks gross.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT 🤢Landon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

username44 wrote:Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT ImageLandon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
Kaden(pretty sure) also had his face on the hotel floor while he was laying down in the middle of the hallway. I cringe hardcore when she allows that. Like, my kid gets dirty enough playing outside and rolling around in the grass, she gets enough germs. Lol I couldn't even imagine.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by dylanh26 »

bia_molly34 wrote:

Last edited by dylanh26 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

username44 wrote:Listen, I get it, some bacteria and germs is good for a person. Blah blah. Right. Okay, this is what I CANNOT stand. Jess is letting Big Blondie run through the hotel barefoot, she also BOARDED THE PLANE BAREFOOT ImageLandon was rolling around on the hotel floor, and her kids were also cleaning the ground at the airport with their bodies. Jess, KNOCK IT OFF!! I would be livid if my 3 year old daughter was on the ground in a public place. When I see that I’m seriously mom judging and idgaf. If my kid was rolling around being an airports personal mop we wouldn’t be going back out in public for a while. Holy shit. Yeah, sure, people tell you the kids are behaved, but clearly said person hasn’t seen them continuously rolling around on a public ground. It’s probably cleaner than her house but STILL.
The only reason her kids were well behaved is because every single one of them had their own personal screen. She made a comment that the kids were going to have to nap on the second flight but that's not going to happen when they all have a phone or tablet in their hands.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

SouthernGal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 pm
Kaden(pretty sure) also had his face on the hotel floor while he was laying down in the middle of the hallway. I cringe hardcore when she allows that. Like, my kid gets dirty enough playing outside and rolling around in the grass, she gets enough germs. Lol I couldn't even imagine.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Kyson was laying on the floor in the airport on the way to Florida. And it looked like it was where people might have to walk around them, but she loves attention
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

cjl123 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 pm
bia_molly34 wrote:
webby wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 pm we get it, you don't like Kyson

I don’t think anyone’s goal here is to criticize the children directly, more so how Jessica’s parenting effects the child i.e. making them loud and annoying. Jessica treats Kyson like a brown haired step child because he looks like the man who broke her heart. That poor boy is usually fighting for a shred of approval or attention from her or Chris that’s why he isn’t criticized as harshly as the girls and Kaden.

I know and I criticize it in jest, although I find that some are really harsh criticism, and I do not see Jessica treating Kyson differently, and sometimes I find her behavior rude, but of course he's just a kid.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think Kyson will be the first to be done with Jess and her bs. She says he's the most sensitive out of all the kids and he will pick up and be hurt by things she says more and more.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

HeyKatie wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:47 pm Mimi’s pool always looks gross.

I agree.It always looks like it needs a shock treatment
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I think Kyson will be the first to be done with Jess and her bs. She says he's the most sensitive out of all the kids and he will pick up and be hurt by things she says more and more.
I always thought he’d be the one to go and find one the whole Drake truth/reality situation first.

Even if Messssss treated him equally, he’s different to the others. He’s athletic and looks nothing like the others. That in itself would make him feel like the black sheep. Add on how they overlook him and I’m even more certain he’ll be the one to break away first.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:13 pm https://www.google.com/search?q=shockin ... #kpvalbx=1

Mimi,Jessss,please.It's easy!
As much $ as Jess has and her kids use the pool she could even hire a pool guy
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sondraK wrote:

Her pool does look gross, but it could be due to heavy metals instead of algae. If that is the case, chlorine makes the greenish tint more apparent.

Return to “JesssFam”