TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by TeachIT »

“Have you seen all these? If not swipe up!”

Translation: “My views SUCK and I’m totally disappointed about it, HOW DARE my birth not go viral. Swipe up to see my shitty content and help my view count please!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

She’s considering adding another day of videos? She doesn’t even have content for 2 days/week? Wasn’t she just complaining about being overwhelmed? I’m so confused by this lady.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

She definitely does not have the content for three days a week. Quality over quantity..............right?

BeepBoop28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeepBoop28 »

This will just make her burn out faster. Stressing herself out trying to come up with content then working on the video. Unless her third day of ‘content’ is going to be all sponsored.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Lindquists

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

My god those overalls look fucking ridiculous. You’re 35 Elle. It’s not a look

Edit: I just saw the overalls she dressed the boys in. Those are fucking ugly too. Damn

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

I feel like Elle is clinging to her fading youth so badly by wearing those overalls. That can also explain her dorm room chic interior design style.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

Short-alls in today's video are very tight and don't fit...but yeah she's super into only having clothes that fit her in her closet right now because mental health.

Maybe it's the southern Louisiana in me, but I don't mind denim short-alls like that even for someone in their 30's(maybe less holes, the holes make it look a tad juvenile). Just commenting on the poor fit and hypocrisy, really.

Edit to add: thinking about it more, the denim short-alls are a really common mom look where I'm from. I have a couple pair and they work GREAT for easy-access breastfeeding. :lol:
Skinnie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Skinnie »

I am 2 minutes in. Her voice tone is fake sickly sweet--the kind I find so gross in adult women. Saying today's video is a collab with Loeppskyslife--that they and their channel/content is similar...aaaah NO. This is how Elle is trying to sell her channel to Delilah's viewers??? Well, maybe we will gain some more members here...
Gonna try to get through this video using 2x speed...less painful.
Camera set up to show Dan leaving for work and their 'good bye' kiss/hug...has this ever happened before? Dunno, but this time he happens to stand on her foot...for which he gets a 'playful' slap in the face. AWKWARD.
Others have pointed this out, but I get the feeling that below the surface she is generally annoyed by her boys... she gets kinda dull eyed and her face drops even though she tries to keep her tone and verbiage in check...very off-putting.
TeachIT mentioned Elle plans to add more videos... and we all wonder: what content?
Elle can blame youtube/lack of comments, but her channel sucks. It is SO bad, it is hard to watch.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

I watched at 2x speed because it was boring as usual. Anyone coming from Delilah's channel won't stay because they will realize from watching Elle's other videos that it is nothing like Delilah's content. Elle edited this collab video similar to Delilah's because as always she likes to piggy back off people who have unique content. Really sad because it shows how unoriginal she is. Like other people said, not really sure what she's going to put out for 3 videos a week when her videos are all currently redundant and boring.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

First off: I think I randomly sent “kin” to some people. I have no idea what I clicked to make that happen, but sorry haha.

Glad to see that “this house runs on top knots, leggings, and amazon prime” doormat being put to good use under that nasty splintered patio furniture. That welcome mat was so tacky! Dorm room chic at its finest!

This video was such a joke. Those short-alls would be cute if they fit.

Kid overalls very ugly.

The hug with Dan was awkward with her wide flat butt right in the centre of the shot. Major cringe for that whole interaction.

I know Elle sleep trains super early and whatnot but I’m still surprised to see her baby in her own room at only 6 weeks old. That’s a no from me, personally.

Love it during the diaper change when she basically blurred out the entire baby! But then shows Cohen topless.

I find the “why is the camera there?”/“to show our friends!” exchange to be really disconcerting. It’s not nice to wake up with a camera in your face, especially when you are a sensitive 3 year old! And saying that viewers are their “friends” is just disturbing to me. Cohen was not consulted prior to filming, obviously, and Elle didn’t open up the conversation when he brought it up. This would have been a good time to chat about how he feels about being filmed in that moment or in general.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

okaythatlldo wrote:First off: I think I randomly sent “kin” to some people. I have no idea what I clicked to make that happen, but sorry haha.

Glad to see that “this house runs on top knots, leggings, and amazon prime” doormat being put to good use under that nasty splintered patio furniture. That welcome mat was so tacky! Dorm room chic at its finest!

This video was such a joke. Those short-alls would be cute if they fit.

Kid overalls very ugly.

The hug with Dan was awkward with her wide flat butt right in the centre of the shot. Major cringe for that whole interaction.

I know Elle sleep trains super early and whatnot but I’m still surprised to see her baby in her own room at only 6 weeks old. That’s a no from me, personally.

Love it during the diaper change when she basically blurred out the entire baby! Image But then shows Cohen topless. Image

I find the “why is the camera there?”/“to show our friends!” exchange to be really disconcerting. It’s not nice to wake up with a camera in your face, especially when you are a sensitive 3 year old! And saying that viewers are their “friends” is just disturbing to me. Cohen was not consulted prior to filming, obviously, and Elle didn’t open up the conversation when he brought it up. This would have been a good time to chat about how he feels about being filmed in that moment or in general.

I wasn’t going to watch this vlog but after your commentary I think I just might !

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Since when was she a cat lover
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Breyers diet ice cream ad. This woman is fucking absurd. The photo is so obnoxious.

If you’re gonna eat ice cream, eat GOOD ice cream. Who cares if the vanilla in the shit you’re shilling is sustainable? For someone who’s super health conscious, you’d think not eating pure chemicals would be higher up on her list of priorities than sustainable vanilla or shaving off a few calories.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

I wonder if her kids ate some of that shitty ice cream while wearing those hideous, WHITE coloured overalls. Who buys their two young kids white overalls??

“I love how they are adjustable”. All overalls have adjustable straps you MORON.

“We rolled up the bottoms of Forde’s overalls like that” she states like it’s some epic, fashion style she came up with to make her son look COOL.

She posted a 19 minute vlog just so she could add in all those advertisements, so she had to fill it with fast forward montages of her doing the dishes, changing a diaper and eating. #qualityoverquantity

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how she dissed amazon prime day by reposting a meme “if you don’t need it, it’s not a bargain” and hashtagged it #minimalist #minimalistlife.

Meanwhile, homegirl buys fake bangs on amazon and crosses the border to go on random shopping sprees at Target.

spelunker96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spelunker96 »

ok i've been a longtime lurker on this board for a while now (you all make me laugh on the daily) and i was finally driven to make an account and post on here when i was watching elle's instagram story yesterday where she is looking at all of brighton's "mid arm rolls" dissecting her infant child's body composition like a fuckin personal trainer, and when she said "mummy's making whipping cream" i audibly said EW! to myself!!!!
idk, maybe that is immature of me (i am not a parent and i have only one close friend who is) but that statement and the way that she speaks about her INFANT child's body and how it looks is so disturbing to me. like so many of you have said, she claims to promote body positivity and all of that, but her actions tell a different story
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Guyssss this chick is crazy! Like CRAZY!

I haven’t watched her recent video (I’m on holiday I don’t have time for her nonsense) BUT her IG stories have me cracking up. “Don’t shop prime day, lol MINIMALIST” ... tell me more about your dorm-room-tacky door mat, Elle? Your amazon bangs? Your rando amazon purchases of multiple baby items that you may not even need?

Also she hasn’t even pulled a winner for her diaper bag giveaway. She’s so full of shit.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

spelunker96 wrote:ok i've been a longtime lurker on this board for a while now (you all make me laugh on the daily) and i was finally driven to make an account and post on here when i was watching elle's instagram story yesterday where she is looking at all of brighton's "mid arm rolls" dissecting her infant child's body composition like a fuckin personal trainer, and when she said "mummy's making whipping cream" i audibly said EW! to myself!!!!
idk, maybe that is immature of me (i am not a parent and i have only one close friend who is) but that statement and the way that she speaks about her INFANT child's body and how it looks is so disturbing to me. like so many of you have said, she claims to promote body positivity and all of that, but her actions tell a different story
Agreed! I don’t ever remember her remarking on her boys’ body composition...so why is she making comments about her daughter’s? Is she just proud that nursing is going well, or is she already looking at her daughter through the lens of someone who is obsessed with her own weight.

The whipping cream sounds like full on gloating. She always moves from needing constant pity and attention to full on gloating once a hurdle she’s passed no longer applies to her - some examples: infertility, c-section, and nursing. Without even realizing it, she manages to insult the people who found her channel because they had those things in common with her.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

Prime Day was an amazing tool for me! I got a lot of equipment stock I need for my IT business at very deeply discounted rates which will ultimately turn into huge profit margins(much needed, I've got a birth to pay for in the coming months :lol:).

Jesus, Elle, stop grasping at this BS "minimalist" peacock show and do something useful like tips on how to avoid overspending when you're shopping deal days like that. Plan it, budget it, put on blinders if you have to! All of that is more useful info than "omg just don't do it, there's like no way you can actually get good deals!!" :roll:
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

The gloating about being a #minimalist and putting down Prime days is so alienating. We all know she's reduced herself to #minimalminded because it clear her actions doesn't match to a minimalist one. She proclaimed to be a shopaholic in the past and even boast about shopping as therapy. Either she is not self aware or she just needs to get a high from appearing sanctimonious.

I bought 4 items from my wishlist on Prime days because they went on sale. Nothing wrong with finding a good deal for things you plan to buy anyway.

I also got second embarrassment from her boasting about making whip cream. It's great Blankette is gaining weight! But that IG story is just so cringey.

Return to “Q-Z”