JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

T & C's mom is the one that told them about the earthquake. Guess she's not so bad giving Jess material. And what kind of Jess fam float will she have? Baby daddies and exploiting kids.
Jennabud
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jennabud »

strikeaposie wrote:I'm so grossed out hearing that she lets the kids run around naked to potty train them. I just can't, that combined with the fact that she literally has never cleaned a day in her life.
That’s actually pretty normal for kids to be running around naked or with just underwear to potty train them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 am T & C's mom is the one thatg ea told them about the earthquake. Guess she's not so bad giving Jess material. And what kind of Jess fam float will she have? Baby daddies and exploiting kids.
Can you imagine all the people waving in confusion, and asking each other what the fuck a Jesssfam is?
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

Brook1888 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am Man, how obnoxious is she singing along to the Lion King on Insta. I couldn't stand to spend 5 minutes with someone who acted like that. Calm down idiot, it's a kids movie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
And she kept shoving her phone up in front of the screen and in the kid’s faces...just let them enjoy their movie.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

TreeHugger11 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 am
Brook1888 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 am Man, how obnoxious is she singing along to the Lion King on Insta. I couldn't stand to spend 5 minutes with someone who acted like that. Calm down idiot, it's a kids movie.

And she kept shoving her phone up in front of the screen and in the kid’s faces...just let them enjoy their movie.
And Chris trying to drive, clearly annoyed.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Jennabud wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:27 am
strikeaposie wrote:I'm so grossed out hearing that she lets the kids run around naked to potty train them. I just can't, that combined with the fact that she literally has never cleaned a day in her life.
That’s actually pretty normal for kids to be running around naked or with just underwear to potty train them.

It was honestly Jesss's cleaning habits that grossed me out so much, that and the fact that she doesn't actively watch her children.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Why do all of their kids have such yellow ass teeth? In Chris’s latest insta post of the boys getting haircuts, Tommy’s teeth are fucking disgusting. How does an 8 year old have teeth as yellow as a lifelong smoker?

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Brook1888 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:08 am I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg

All of the ones with the kids in bathing suits/leotards seem to get a lot of views and she thinks its ok. :(
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 am
sssabrina wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am It would be about 4 - 5 hours for a direct flight with no stops.
ok so it's long but not that bad for kids these ages ( except Addie and maybe Landen), hearing her i imagined a 12 hr flight :D
I think what made it worse, is the kids never adjusted to the 3hr time change for Florida, so they were up super late the night before, then got dragged out of bed at 4am to make the flight. They did not have anywhere near enough sleep, coupled with a week of not enough sleep.

Honestly, I don’t know what the hell she was thinking with the super early morning flight, or not having the kids stick to a schedule that got them to sleep at night. She was still blogging about packing at 11pm, and all the kids were running around still.
It’s the thinking she never does it.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Brook1888 wrote:I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

I will never ever understand how a mom is okay with this. How, just how does she sleep at night knowing she is catering to perverts who are only watching her videos to fulfill sick perversions? My #1 job as a mom is to protect my sweet babies. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I wish just one person in her life would smack some sense into her.

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

She was so desperate to see something move on her cameras and how about as she’s talking about them getting ready to go camping ... “it’s the last time we can all go together before Tommy and Caden go home” oh ... home huh? Usually it’s “their mom’s house”

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why did she put Addy in a bareback dress? That dress was also too small for that poor kid. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put a shirt under them anyway. I hate to see kids in things that are hard to play in or that don't properly protect them from the sun.

And WOW she rambled for a while before she even though to ask if Tommy and Caden's mom was okay, and then when she did she hardly slowed down to give Chris a chance to answer.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:25 am She was so desperate to see something move on her cameras Image and how about as she’s talking about them getting ready to go camping ... “it’s the last time we can all go together before Tommy and Caden go home” oh ... home huh? Usually it’s “their mom’s house”

I caught that too, I also question when they're going home--she kept saying all summer but suddenly it's July 5th and that's the last weekend all 7 will have a chance to camp before they go home?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm posting a lot, I'm sorry but I bet Jesss isn't in a rush to get her videos more up to date because that way they can pretend they had Tommy and Caden longer than they did. I really hope Tommy and Caden aren't too worn out for their mom and stepdad. They deserve to have some summer fun too.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

She's so far behind on videos it's not even funny lol. Like 4th of July on the 16th.. Boring.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceyla wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

The sad reality of it is, you could tell by Tommy's face that she doesn't care about that stuff and she was just saying that so she could keep the footage since she's so desperate for footage.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

staceyla wrote:What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

I wonder if tommy and Caden’s mom shelters them less than Jessica does to her kids. Not saying it’s a bad thing, but I just don’t understand why Jess literally was mad at him about it, and then two seconds later she’s saying “not kid friendly” things. Image

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Also why the hell was jess talking about doing a float in the parade. She really does have that “holier than thou” attitude. I guarantee you most of the people watching the parade would see the float and say “Wtf is JesssssssFam?”
Like why?

Return to “JesssFam”