Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
roxyroller
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by roxyroller »

continuing from the last thread do you have to be 5 to start pre-k? is it different in America?
my niece started school when she was 4 last Sept and turned 5 in April.
This Sept she will be starting S-K and will be turning 6 during the school year.
Sorry if this is confusing I am just confused as to why Jackson will be starting J-K when he is 6? Landon and him could pretty much start school at the same time??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by chloe6124 »

roxyroller wrote:continuing from the last thread do you have to be 5 to start pre-k? is it different in America?
my niece started school when she was 4 last Sept and turned 5 in April.
This Sept she will be starting S-K and will be turning 6 during the school year.
Sorry if this is confusing I am just confused as to why Jackson will be starting J-K when he is 6? Landon and him could pretty much start school at the same time??

Pre k can be anything. Even a church preschool has a pre-K program. Florida has a cut off you have to be five by sept first so he can’t go to actual kindergarten until the following year when he is almost six. In Indiana we have a even earlier cutoff of August first. Even parents who have June and July babies will wait until there kid is six.

My niece went to preschool for three years because she missed the cutoff. My sister opted to just keep her in a regular preschool class with four and five year olds when she was five. She went four days a week for three hours each day. She could of put her in the pre k class but she would of had to go all day. She said she would be going all day with kindergarten the next year so opted not to do the pre k program. Not every kid goes into a pre k program

Landon has a Jan birthday so he will already be close to six when he starts kindergarten. That is why they will only be one grade apart.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

At this point Freddy ain't going to pre-k but to a lunatic asylum
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He will be the kid that bullies all the other kids. It’s pretty easy to see it. If he is so smart Keren have you started teaching him to write his name. How far can he count ect. No Keren the only thing he is smart at is bullying poor Landon.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Jackson's that kid who will be unemployed, 30 year old living off parents money cause he thinks he deserves it and keren will be that mom who will never allow him to grow up cause he's her baby.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

chloe6124 wrote:He will be the kid that bullies all the other kids. It’s pretty easy to see it. If he is so smart Keren have you started teaching him to write his name. How far can he count ect. No Keren the only thing he is smart at is bullying poor Landon.

He wont be a bully. He'll be the kid in the corner that nobody wants to play with.

He's only ever been with Landon and then Levi a couple of times. He's not been taught to interact with other kids, because KK doesn't teach him how. A sibling is actually an excellent opportunity to learn how to interact with other people. Having a sibling will teach you to resolve conflicts, to make compromises etc. But...there has to be someone there helping them learn those skills, guiding them.

So no, Jackson is not gonna be a bully, because he's not gonna know what to answer back, when the other kids tell him he can't have their toys. He's used to KK just making Landon give them to him.

I hope there's a teacher out there, ready to take on this mess.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

aniraKKarina wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:He will be the kid that bullies all the other kids. It’s pretty easy to see it. If he is so smart Keren have you started teaching him to write his name. How far can he count ect. No Keren the only thing he is smart at is bullying poor Landon.

He wont be a bully. He'll be the kid in the corner that nobody wants to play with.

He's only ever been with Landon and then Levi a couple of times. He's not been taught to interact with other kids, because KK doesn't teach him how. A sibling is actually an excellent opportunity to learn how to interact with other people. Having a sibling will teach you to resolve conflicts, to make compromises etc. But...there has to be someone there helping them learn those skills, guiding them.

So no, Jackson is not gonna be a bully, because he's not gonna know what to answer back, when the other kids tell him he can't have their toys. He's used to KK just making Landon give them to him.

I hope there's a teacher out there, ready to take on this mess.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
I kinda feel bad because no kid deserves to not be liked by other kids, but I think you’re right. All the other kids are going to be so ahead of him, and he’s just gonna be sitting in the corner because no teachers will tolerate him demanding that the other kids give him their toys. But kk are tOo bUsY to teach their kids common sense. I get that kids should share, but that’s not always how it works, and when they shove Jackson into kindergarten it’s going to hit him like a ton of bricks.

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Caroline2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Caroline2 »

Jackson is going to be that kid in high school that everyone hates because he pulls up to school in a brand new Audi that daddy bought him. Mark my words, those kids will never have to work a day in their lives because KK will always spoil them

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rorow wrote:So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

chloe6124 wrote:

I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

here in Canada even if you're born Dec 31st u can still go to school with the other kids born in your year. Tbh the states éducation system is actually so stupid like it doesn't matter if the kid is born later in the year why hold them back? I think it wastes a full year of your life

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Keren is sharing 'deep' quotes on instagram she is feeling THAT bitch today
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

rorow wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

here in Canada even if you're born Dec 31st u can still go to school with the other kids born in your year. Tbh the states éducation system is actually so stupid like it doesn't matter if the kid is born later in the year why hold them back? I think it wastes a full year of your life

Canada has a totally different system. I don’t see either one being right or wrong. We don’t have junior K here. Kids just go to preschool if the parents wish. All I know is what I have seen in my own life with me and my sisters and with my niece and nephews is it has been very beneficial to go to kindergarten closer to six. It’s not like most kids aren’t in school. They just go a extra year of preschool or are in a pre k program. Nothing is wasted. It’s been proven it’s beneficial as far as maturity to wait and send to kindergarten later. That doesn’t mean they don’t have the education part down. I would rather have my kid be more mature and ready then to have them struggle and hate school.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I really don’t think age plays too much of a factor. I started kindergarten right after I turned 5 and was in gifted programs starting in kindergarten and throughout school. My brothers were closer to 6 and struggled through school. It just depends on the child.

What I think DOES matter, is that Jackson gets into some type of structured (preschool, kindergarten, even daycare) program sooner rather than later. We all know he would benefit from being out of that house and interacting with other children and adults outside of his bubble. He’s not benefiting whatsoever by the extra time at home or having the ability to mature because his parents baby the fuck out of him. He may not be able to start kindergarten until 6, but they are really doing him a disservice if they don’t enroll him in SOMETHING before that.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:I really don’t think age plays too much of a factor. I started kindergarten right after I turned 5 and was in gifted programs starting in kindergarten and throughout school. My brothers were closer to 6 and struggled through school. It just depends on the child.

What I think DOES matter, is that Jackson gets into some type of structured (preschool, kindergarten, even daycare) program sooner rather than later. We all know he would benefit from being out of that house and interacting with other children and adults outside of his bubble. He’s not benefiting whatsoever by the extra time at home or having the ability to mature because his parents baby the fuck out of him. He may not be able to start kindergarten until 6, but they are really doing him a disservice if they don’t enroll him in SOMETHING before that.

What I don’t get is she says she wants to keep him at home for as long as she can. Well these two are usually out running around all morning so she isn’t even there playing with them or soaking up those moments. Why not put them in school a few days a week so they are at least learning while she is out running the streets.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

In her live Keren said she wanted jackson to only go to one year of preschool so that means he'll go next year
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittanymariex3 wrote:In her live Keren said she wanted jackson to only go to one year of preschool so that means he'll go next year
Which means she lied when she said he was going this fall. Just like all the lies about signing them up for all the activities at the Y. The kid is going to be so far behind because she doesn’t educate them even at home and aren’t socialized with other kids.

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

She’s 100% doing this for the kids to be a year apart in school. She wants to say “I had three kids in three years”

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 3f7542.jpg[/IMG]

Lmfao wtf ImageImageImage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”