mac531
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by mac531 »

chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a late birthday, it’s in November so when I graduated I was 17

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Guys Keren is so dumb it physically hurts me. This woman knows ONE language and still can't manage to speak it. She's only keeping Jackson at home bc 1 extra year of exploiting him would be easier than having him at school bc they won't have any content if he isn't home

Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

If Jackson was in the UK, he would be starting compulsory Monday- Friday 9 to 3pm school in Sept 2020 she legally wouldn't be able to keep him from going.
It's crazy to me that they haven't even taken him to ANY kind of educational pre-school, day care settings to get him used to being in that kind of environment for even one day a week for a few hours. All that kid knows is his house.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

They still have the office where he used to stream?!
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Why is Kern using a naked photo of Sutton to say she’s planning his first bday?!?

Sutton didn’t sign up for this boudoir lifestyle. Poor baby

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I still have hope deep down that Jackson will be able to succeed once he is in a structured program and adjusts to the school life. Unfortunately, there’s only so much teachers can do and parents NEED to take control while their children are at home so they can be their best. KK will literally never do that. I sincerely hope that all 3 boys end up having great teachers that are able to at least start getting them on the right track. They deserve it!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

rorow wrote:Guys Keren is so dumb it physically hurts me. This woman knows ONE language and still can't manage to speak it. She's only keeping Jackson at home bc 1 extra year of exploiting him would be easier than having him at school bc they won't have any content if he isn't home

Not really. They are home with a sitter in the morning while they are running the streets. She could stick him in morning classes.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

canadian here! everyone born in a calendar year (jan-dec) start kindergarten at the same time. my oldest son is born december 16th when he turned 4 kids in his class were turning 5 less than a month later.

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:Guys Keren is so dumb it physically hurts me. This woman knows ONE language and still can't manage to speak it. She's only keeping Jackson at home bc 1 extra year of exploiting him would be easier than having him at school bc they won't have any content if he isn't home

Not really. They are home with a sitter in the morning while they are running the streets. She could stick him in morning classes.

Buddy I'm obviously exaggerating

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

They are the types of parents to expect everything from their kids teacher. If Jackson does not know how to count to 100 and write his name after a few months then they will sue his teacher. All the while they do nothing with J after school... They will plonk him in front of a TV or any screen and not interact with him. It’s a two way system, parents need to reiterate what’s taught at school for the child to progress.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I truly dislike freddy the freaking brat couldn't not wake up nene. how many times did they say not to? I have zero sympathy for him in school maybe someone will put the obnoxious brat in his place. yesterday with the tractor suppose to be for nene but nope the golden boy gets what he wants zero sympathy when he feel as well he needs a reality check. what are they going to do when he has homework and tests that he doesn't want to do ?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

i think jackson would benefit from pre k where he can learn social skills without academic pressure. Honestly with the money they have they could be raising 3 future harvard grads with all of the educational advantages they'd ever need but the boys would be VERY lucky to get into florida state at this rate.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

So I did the FaceApp thing for Keren I’m dead Image ImageImage. Just like her mom lol
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 345da4.jpg[/IMG]

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Karen’s Boudoir shoot proved to me she’s even more narcissistic than I originally thought. It was super uncomfortable watching how much she enjoyed everyone fawning over her

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:They are the types of parents to expect everything from their kids teacher. If Jackson does not know how to count to 100 and write his name after a few months then they will sue his teacher. All the while they do nothing with J after school... They will plonk him in front of a TV or any screen and not interact with him. It’s a two way system, parents need to reiterate what’s taught at school for the child to progress.

Sueing the teacher? Honey the whole school is getting sued, from the janitor to the director, errrbody gonna see the inside of a courtroom
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Why is this witch scaring her kids all the time..... the monster, the ghost.. like is not enough to see her face everyday.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Tortuga wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:18 pm Why is this witch scaring her kids all the time..... the monster, the ghost.. like is not enough to see her face everyday.

Even 1 year plays the same thing as a 4 year old. Good thing she's not playing peek-a-boo with jackson but it's not like she's playing with Sutton either.

These kids are being dumbed down in every possible way. Her telling Jackson interacts like a 6 year old is such a bs. How many kids has she interacted with to even assess that?
Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Do we know whether they still have the apartment? I don’t think we’ve seen or even heard of them mention it at all for a while now.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I love how keren said her tracking her period is her form of bc because it worked before jackson and is working now...yet her period is late and she thought she was pregnant?! Lmfao how does that make any sense. can khoa not even pull out? I feel like they have unprotected sex every week but the fertile week and assume thats safe but dont realize that those arent always accurate and sperm can live a few days in the female reproductive tract. Or she prob thinks she cant get pregnant if shes on her period. Dumb.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 681255.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry if it’s been posted but it needs to be posted again bc she’s so fucking ugly inside & out. Yuck.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”