KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Post by Mads07 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

I still have hope deep down that Jackson will be able to succeed once he is in a structured program and adjusts to the school life. Unfortunately, there’s only so much teachers can do and parents NEED to take control while their children are at home so they can be their best. KK will literally never do that. I sincerely hope that all 3 boys end up having great teachers that are able to at least start getting them on the right track. They deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:45 pm

rorow wrote:Guys Keren is so dumb it physically hurts me. This woman knows ONE language and still can't manage to speak it. She's only keeping Jackson at home bc 1 extra year of exploiting him would be easier than having him at school bc they won't have any content if he isn't home

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
Not really. They are home with a sitter in the morning while they are running the streets. She could stick him in morning classes.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Post by vmokk » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:12 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

canadian here! everyone born in a calendar year (jan-dec) start kindergarten at the same time. my oldest son is born december 16th when he turned 4 kids in his class were turning 5 less than a month later.

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rorow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:43 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:Guys Keren is so dumb it physically hurts me. This woman knows ONE language and still can't manage to speak it. She's only keeping Jackson at home bc 1 extra year of exploiting him would be easier than having him at school bc they won't have any content if he isn't home

Not really. They are home with a sitter in the morning while they are running the streets. She could stick him in morning classes.

Buddy I'm obviously exaggerating

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Post by SpillingTheCoffee » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:00 pm

They are the types of parents to expect everything from their kids teacher. If Jackson does not know how to count to 100 and write his name after a few months then they will sue his teacher. All the while they do nothing with J after school... They will plonk him in front of a TV or any screen and not interact with him. It’s a two way system, parents need to reiterate what’s taught at school for the child to progress.

skippy1931
Talker
Talker

Post by skippy1931 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:03 pm

I truly dislike freddy the freaking brat couldn't not wake up nene. how many times did they say not to? I have zero sympathy for him in school maybe someone will put the obnoxious brat in his place. yesterday with the tractor suppose to be for nene but nope the golden boy gets what he wants zero sympathy when he feel as well he needs a reality check. what are they going to do when he has homework and tests that he doesn't want to do ?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luci417 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:14 pm

i think jackson would benefit from pre k where he can learn social skills without academic pressure. Honestly with the money they have they could be raising 3 future harvard grads with all of the educational advantages they'd ever need but the boys would be VERY lucky to get into florida state at this rate.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Post by lizbt » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:38 pm

So I did the FaceApp thing for Keren I’m dead Image ImageImage. Just like her mom lol
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 345da4.jpg[/IMG]

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Post by Hound11 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:40 pm

Karen’s Boudoir shoot proved to me she’s even more narcissistic than I originally thought. It was super uncomfortable watching how much she enjoyed everyone fawning over her

Babbs18
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Babbs18 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:They are the types of parents to expect everything from their kids teacher. If Jackson does not know how to count to 100 and write his name after a few months then they will sue his teacher. All the while they do nothing with J after school... They will plonk him in front of a TV or any screen and not interact with him. It’s a two way system, parents need to reiterate what’s taught at school for the child to progress.

Sueing the teacher? Honey the whole school is getting sued, from the janitor to the director, errrbody gonna see the inside of a courtroom
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Post by Tortuga » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Why is this witch scaring her kids all the time..... the monster, the ghost.. like is not enough to see her face everyday.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Whateverumean » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Tortuga wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:18 pm
Why is this witch scaring her kids all the time..... the monster, the ghost.. like is not enough to see her face everyday.

Even 1 year plays the same thing as a 4 year old. Good thing she's not playing peek-a-boo with jackson but it's not like she's playing with Sutton either.

These kids are being dumbed down in every possible way. Her telling Jackson interacts like a 6 year old is such a bs. How many kids has she interacted with to even assess that?
Drama_llama_
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Drama_llama_ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Do we know whether they still have the apartment? I don’t think we’ve seen or even heard of them mention it at all for a while now.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:30 pm

I love how keren said her tracking her period is her form of bc because it worked before jackson and is working now...yet her period is late and she thought she was pregnant?! Lmfao how does that make any sense. can khoa not even pull out? I feel like they have unprotected sex every week but the fertile week and assume thats safe but dont realize that those arent always accurate and sperm can live a few days in the female reproductive tract. Or she prob thinks she cant get pregnant if shes on her period. Dumb.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 681255.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry if it’s been posted but it needs to be posted again bc she’s so fucking ugly inside & out. Yuck.

josiejosiejosie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by josiejosiejosie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 pm

rorow wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
rorow wrote:So basically Jackson's going to graduate hs at 19?

I turned 19 two weeks after I graduated. He will graduate in May or June and turn 19 in sept. That is what happens when a kid has a late birthday. My niece will be 8 August second and start second grade. I think it’s actually beneficial in most cases to start later. My nephew was five by the deadline in Illinois but she waited to send him the next year instead of sending him at when he had just turned five.

The problem is we know kern is not educating her kids at home. So even being the oldest in his class he is still going to be way behind.

here in Canada even if you're born Dec 31st u can still go to school with the other kids born in your year. Tbh the states éducation system is actually so stupid like it doesn't matter if the kid is born later in the year why hold them back? I think it wastes a full year of your life

I have a late birthday (September) and I graduated at 17. So I’m not sure why he has to be put in school so late. Seems weird of Florida to have such an early cut off. So he’s starting school at almost 6? That seems SO late

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Layla23 wrote:If Jackson was in the UK, he would be starting compulsory Monday- Friday 9 to 3pm school in Sept 2020 she legally wouldn't be able to keep him from going.
It's crazy to me that they haven't even taken him to ANY kind of educational pre-school, day care settings to get him used to being in that kind of environment for even one day a week for a few hours. All that kid knows is his house.
Yeah when hes gunna be forced to go from the house with no rules to a structured 9-3 program hes gunna lose it. And i can see keren taking him out bc its too much for him like they did at the gym. Prek would help ease him into it. Idk why she wont do it

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by landonsmommy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Drama_llama_ wrote:Do we know whether they still have the apartment? I don’t think we’ve seen or even heard of them mention it at all for a while now.

They just mentioned it in the recent vlog. Barely. 2:34 Khoa says “are we going to the apartment?”

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:58 pm

josiejosiejosie wrote:
rorow wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

here in Canada even if you're born Dec 31st u can still go to school with the other kids born in your year. Tbh the states éducation system is actually so stupid like it doesn't matter if the kid is born later in the year why hold them back? I think it wastes a full year of your life

I have a late birthday (September) and I graduated at 17. So I’m not sure why he has to be put in school so late. Seems weird of Florida to have such an early cut off. So he’s starting school at almost 6? That seems SO late

States have different laws. In Indiana ours is even earlier at August first. It also helps control classroom size. .Like I said my niece turned five on August second she missed the cut off by one day. So she was six when she started. My sister just put her in preschool a extra year where she was in with five year olds. Parents even keep kids out with June and July birthdays because a year older can be beneficial.

Sorry personal story but when I was a kid we had a grade in between kindergarten and first grade called reading readiness. It was for kids who were not ready for first grade after kindergarten. Most of the time those kids had late birthdays. They don’t have that grade anymore because most kids go to preschool and it really isn’t needed.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustWannaGossip » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:06 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I love how keren said her tracking her period is her form of bc because it worked before jackson and is working now...yet her period is late and she thought she was pregnant?! Lmfao how does that make any sense. can khoa not even pull out? I feel like they have unprotected sex every week but the fertile week and assume thats safe but dont realize that those arent always accurate and sperm can live a few days in the female reproductive tract. Or she prob thinks she cant get pregnant if shes on her period. Dumb.

I’m going to go ahead and say this is very true lol. I have a 4 month old because I was doing this while I couldn’t take birth control for medical reasons

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:15 pm

As long as she refuses to take birth control she will end up pregnant again. There is no way around it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Khoa could go get his sperm frozen then get snipped.

ThisIsMeCeej
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:31 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 pm
Layla23 wrote:If Jackson was in the UK, he would be starting compulsory Monday- Friday 9 to 3pm school in Sept 2020 she legally wouldn't be able to keep him from going.
It's crazy to me that they haven't even taken him to ANY kind of educational pre-school, day care settings to get him used to being in that kind of environment for even one day a week for a few hours. All that kid knows is his house.
Yeah when hes gunna be forced to go from the house with no rules to a structured 9-3 program hes gunna lose it. And i can see keren taking him out bc its too much for him like they did at the gym. Prek would help ease him into it. Idk why she wont do it

I think she's honestly afraid for real teachers, to see just how bad of parents they really are... because most kids at Kruegers age, know so much more than he does... and all he can do is grab himself... parrot things, snitch on his brother/s, drink "boost" from a sippy cup, etc... and she also may be afraid that a teacher may tell her, that he may have some for of autism or something... so not taking him, is her way of "protecting" him from the diagnosis... when it's not.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 pm

I think she's honestly afraid for real teachers, to see just how bad of parents they really are... because most kids at Kruegers age, know so much more than he does... and all he can do is grab himself... parrot things, snitch on his brother/s, drink "boost" from a sippy cup, etc... and she also may be afraid that a teacher may tell her, that he may have some for of autism or something... so not taking him, is her way of "protecting" him from the diagnosis... when it's not.
I agree with this 100%. What will be her reaction when a teacher tells her he is so far behind. Both boys should be in some kind of preschool. Landon would do so well and really flourish. Sending them to preschool would mean she would have to get them dressed everyday.

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Post by Baz1_ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:58 pm

I can understand if she doesn’t want to go on hormonal birth control, I was on it for 6 years and then stopped because I of the migraines I would get from it. BUT, after having my son last year I got a copper coil iud (it doesn’t have hormones Kernal) so that I could avoid pregnancy until I’m ready to have another baby. If her only issue with birth control was the hormones, a quick google would tell her there are other options out there. Or she could speak to her doctor about it. I think she’s hoping for an “oops” baby.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”