Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts | Part 3

Unread post by 90sbaby »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:51 pm THREAD TITLE: tbd

THREAD CREDIT: tbd

Hey everyone! We need a title!! Any suggestions?

ImageImage

Wasn't it like many many times said : i blame my personality
Lol
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

" i Blame my personality" has my vote!

Yeah, she did some stupid personality test. There are only like thousands of those floating around the internet. And decided that because it said shes a sensitive, over-reactive person that that's who she is and theres no need to try to change it. Because she is who she is.

But then, of course, shes on a personal journey to change her sad, but not sad, life.

She can't figure out who she is. So her video topics are bipolar. She goes from "I'm so happy" to "I need more" to "I'm learning to live a simple life" to "buy all shit on amazon" every day. Surprising she doesnt have whiplash.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

90sbaby wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:34 pm
RottieMama wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:51 pm THREAD TITLE: tbd

THREAD CREDIT: tbd

Hey everyone! We need a title!! Any suggestions?

ImageImage

Wasn't it like many many times said : i blame my personality
Lol
Yep that was me!

Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts
honeygurl101
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 3

Unread post by honeygurl101 »

i remember last year on prime day CJ made her return a birthday present she bought for ireland... they must have been REALLY low on money if he thought they couldn't even afford a birthday present. he doesn't seem to be as spendy as H, but who knows. i don't think either of them are financially responsible regardless.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

honeygurl101 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 pm i remember last year on prime day CJ made her return a birthday present she bought for ireland... they must have been REALLY low on money if he thought they couldn't even afford a birthday present. he doesn't seem to be as spendy as H, but who knows. i don't think either of them are financially responsible regardless.
Oh, both of them suck at financial planning. If CJ knew how to budget his money, he wouldn't have taken out the amount of student loans that he has. Both his undergrad and chiropractic school were financed by the government.

My husband and I both paid our way through college. Never took out a single student loan and didnt have the luxury if having daddy foot the bill. We worked hard! And if we didnt have the money to pay for tuition, then we didnt attend that semester and worked instead to save up for the next semester.

I finished my bachelor's in 3.5 years. Took my husband 5 years.

CJ is 30ish? So it took him like 7 years to complete a 4 year degree? And he needed student loans? The time doesnt really add up. He should have been able to work to pay his tuition as he went. Especially if he attended a state college...
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

I wonder... when someone with such a relatively small following like Haleigh it’s unusual to have THIS MUCH criticism. You’d think that at some point she’d step back and say “you know what, maybe I do have things I need to change“

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

DoeEyes wrote:
honeygurl101 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 pm i remember last year on prime day CJ made her return a birthday present she bought for ireland... they must have been REALLY low on money if he thought they couldn't even afford a birthday present. he doesn't seem to be as spendy as H, but who knows. i don't think either of them are financially responsible regardless.
Oh, both of them suck at financial planning. If CJ knew how to budget his money, he wouldn't have taken out the amount of student loans that he has. Both his undergrad and chiropractic school were financed by the government.

My husband and I both paid our way through college. Never took out a single student loan and didnt have the luxury if having daddy foot the bill. We worked hard! And if we didnt have the money to pay for tuition, then we didnt attend that semester and worked instead to save up for the next semester.

CJ is 30ish? So it took him like 7 years to complete a 4 year degree? And he needed student loans? The time doesnt really add up. He should have been able to work to pay his tuition as he went. Especially if he attended a state college...
I remember in Haleigh’s marriage video (which is taken down) she said CJ was working 3 jobs when she met him AND going to school, but now she says he didn’t have a job when they met and was coaching volleyball but making almost no money and got a later job so he could buy her a ring, and I’m pretty sure Haleigh’s daddy payed her tuition. Or maybe it was a sugar daddy, we’ve all agreed she’s got hooker qualities Image

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

kikiluvsu wrote:I wonder... when someone with such a relatively small following like Haleigh it’s unusual to have THIS MUCH criticism. You’d think that at some point she’d step back and say “you know what, maybe I do have things I need to change“

But it’s her personality’s fault!!!! Her personality has a mind of its own!!! She can’t control how she responds to hate!!! It’s the HATERS that are the problem!!! Not her!!!

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

DoeEyes wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Good for you guys, that's awesome!

I don't know how it works in the states, but in Australia if you get student loans, they do accrue interest, its not a terrible interest rate, but its there - and a couple years at Uni could easily cost you 50-60K PLUS, depending on what degree you do. They automatically take the repayments out of your paycheck as soon as you hit around 50K per year in income. It takes people YEARS to pay them off. A lot of students work part time and pay at least some of it as they go. Student loans are best avoided if you can. Haleigh could have worked to help keep them down at least. It's not free money, they will have to pay it back.

And I can't believe she's doing so much shopping while she is packing to put all her stuff in storage - what an idiot!
CyberGypsy69
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CyberGypsy69 »

Blossom76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:07 pm

I don't know how it works in the states, but in Australia if you get student loans, they do accrue interest, its not a terrible interest rate, but its there - and a couple years at Uni could easily cost you 50-60K PLUS, depending on what degree you do. They automatically take the repayments out of your paycheck as soon as you hit around 50K per year in income. It takes people YEARS to pay them off. A lot of students work part time and pay at least some of it as they go. Student loans are best avoided if you can. Haleigh could have worked to help keep them down at least. It's not free money, they will have to pay it back.

And I can't believe she's doing so much shopping while she is packing to put all her stuff in storage - what an idiot!
You know... trying to fill that void...
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Blossom76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Price for a college degree can vary greatly depending in where you attend, scholarships (I applied for dozens of scholarships and got most of them. They were only a couple hundred dollars each. But that's $$$ I didnt have to 'earn' my means of work...just applications), grants, which degree you get, etc.

There is interest on student loans and it depends on the kind of loans you get. Interest can start incurring right away or wait until you graduate. Again, depends on the loan. But its 100% best to avoid them.

The idea of taking out $300k plus whatever he has from his undergrad...I'd guess between $25-50k. That's going to take a long time to pay back of their household income is $50K a year. Because we all know Haleigh isnt going to be helping.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

kikiluvsu wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 pm I wonder... when someone with such a relatively small following like Haleigh it’s unusual to have THIS MUCH criticism. You’d think that at some point she’d step back and say “you know what, maybe I do have things I need to change“

She had a larger following (still a very small fish) before she had her major freak out. But seems like she was long forgotten by most. So the few that stuck around are finding that she's worse now than she was before.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

He’s 29. He went on his mission when he was 19 and got back when he was 21. Then 4 years to finish his undergrad. 2 years to do his chiroschool.
I personally don’t think there’s something wrong with not being “traditional” student. Sometimes it takes a while to graduate. And I also don’t think student loans are a bad thing. But I do think it’s irresponsible to have children when you can’t afford them and blame it on God. What they call “prompting” is called biological clock.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

ByeRose wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 pm

He’s 29. He went on his mission when he was 19 and got back when he was 21. Then 4 years to finish his undergrad. 2 years to do his chiroschool.
I personally don’t think there’s something wrong with not being “traditional” student. Sometimes it takes a while to graduate. And I also don’t think student loans are a bad thing. But I do think it’s irresponsible to have children when you can’t afford them and blame it on God. What they call “prompting” is called biological clock.
Oh, I forgot about missions. I agree. Nothing wrong with not being traditional. I was under the impression that he was going to school non-stop for 7 years.

But that's kind of what I was getting at (but obviously not articulating well). They BOTH could have been working and lessening financial stress - not having babies. The idea that they took out enough student loans to cover all their expenses, including "groceries" (but they mooched off the government for 3 years), rent, clothes, et al. Its financially irresponsible. Shes been spending his loan money on gimmicky make up, clothing, etc. When you're using student loans as expendable income, theres something very wrong.
CyberGypsy69
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CyberGypsy69 »

I cant watch her latest video about "I can't be wrong" Just the title..ugh.. What, GODS the only one who can prove her wrong... I cant even.
Someone give me the cliff notes please.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

CyberGypsy69 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 pm I cant watch her latest video about "I can't be wrong" Just the title..ugh.. What, GODS the only one who can prove her wrong... I cant even.
Someone give me the cliff notes please.
I'm only 2 min in...cliff notes: this girl has a serious mental disorder. She needs to see a psychiatrist. It's her personality
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

"I can't be wrong" 8:40 seconds... go watch it.

Return to “Haleigh Everts”