JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If Jess is in the parade I just wonder who will be out there to watch. Half the town is Jessssssssfam kids, baby daddies, sister wife Janell and her daughter. Who else will line up that street.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by prettyll »

dylanh26 wrote:
staceyla wrote:What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I wonder if tommy and Caden’s mom shelters them less than Jessica does to her kids. Not saying it’s a bad thing, but I just don’t understand why Jess literally was mad at him about it, and then two seconds later she’s saying “not kid friendly” things. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessica will definitely be getting the “you’re not my mom” from Chris’s boys in the future. I’m also super confused since Jessica threw a huge fit when Drake got the twins hair cut without her consent, but Chris does the same thing.

Last edited by prettyll on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m pretty sure a lot of people know who Messsss is.
Not because of YouTube. But because she’s that mom who is super loud with a bunch of out of control kids.
I’m sure the people at Target or Hobby Lobby rush for a break when they hear that van pulling into the lot.
Eri123c
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eri123c »

staceyla wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

I still can’t believe she shouted that across the parking lot. For all 20 kids to hear and the world
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dylanh26 wrote:Also why the hell was jess talking about doing a float in the parade. She really does have that “holier than thou” attitude. I guarantee you most of the people watching the parade would see the float and say “Wtf is JesssssssFam?”
Like why?Image

Lol she thinks she’s the shining star of Modesto

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Brook1888 wrote:I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
oh this is the video where sHe shows her daughter "getting covered in bug spray".... with her ass cheeks hanging out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So twins doesn't get her enough attention so she calls the twins and Tommy "triplets" now.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dylanh26 wrote:Also why the hell was jess talking about doing a float in the parade. She really does have that “holier than thou” attitude. I guarantee you most of the people watching the parade would see the float and say “Wtf is JesssssssFam?”
Like why?Image

Lol she thinks she’s the shining star of Modesto

More like the shinning terd of that shitty town.

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

webby wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
oh this is the video where sHe shows her daughter "getting covered in bug spray".... with her ass cheeks hanging out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Just rewatched her birth vlog with lilia. Could see way to much of Jess. And a fully naked lilia! Like legs open and all!

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Uhh her newest insta story.... Is she really gonna start calling Kaden, Kyson and Tommy (?) THE TRIPLETS??

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

strikeaposie wrote:I'm posting a lot, I'm sorry but I bet Jesss isn't in a rush to get her videos more up to date because that way they can pretend they had Tommy and Caden longer than they did. I really hope Tommy and Caden aren't too worn out for their mom and stepdad. They deserve to have some summer fun too.

I called this the first time she said Tommy and Caden were gonna stay there all summer. I said she’d post late to make it seem like they stayed longer. And that’s exactly what she’s doing. Today’s the 17th and the last video she posted was filmed on the 4th of July.
The vlogs have been ridiculously boring and repetitive because she has to drag them out to make it seem like the boys were there all summer.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

New vlog is up. “we LOST our kids for OVER 2 hours (we went searching for them)”. Extreme clickbait of course. Kaden and her friend Roselynn’s twins went on a side by side ride with Mimi and they took a little longer than expected so Chris and Jess got in the truck and found them in like 5 mins.

Addie’s face is disgusting and Jess asks in a baby voice “Can mommy clean your face?” and we watch as Jess tries to prove she has some sort of control of over but fails miserably. She counts down but she can’t even count to 3 without laughing. Man her kids are gonna be disrespectful to her in the future if she keeps this up.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

sippinmimosas wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:I'm posting a lot, I'm sorry but I bet Jesss isn't in a rush to get her videos more up to date because that way they can pretend they had Tommy and Caden longer than they did. I really hope Tommy and Caden aren't too worn out for their mom and stepdad. They deserve to have some summer fun too.

I called this the first time she said Tommy and Caden were gonna stay there all summer. I said she’d post late to make it seem like they stayed longer. And that’s exactly what she’s doing. Today’s the 17th and the last video she posted was filmed on the 4th of July.
The vlogs have been ridiculously boring and repetitive because she has to drag them out to make it seem like the boys were there all summer.
I don't understand what the big deal is with being honest. Like, why can't she just say when they are leaving?

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am
sippinmimosas wrote:

I don't understand what the big deal is with being honest. Like, why can't she just say when they are leaving?

She'd want Tommy and Caden's mom to have good summer memories if she really cared about coparenting like she claims but really just wants to look like the dominant parent across the board. I think that's the only reason she and Gabe get along, is because Gabe is perfectly content being whatever kind of parent Jess wants at the time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am
staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am
sippinmimosas wrote:

She'd want Tommy and Caden's mom to have good summer memories if she really cared about coparenting like she claims but really just wants to look like the dominant parent across the board. I think that's the only reason she and Gabe get along, is because Gabe is perfectly content being whatever kind of parent Jess wants at the time.
I think she has to make Chris look good, people started getting curious about him moving 6 hours away. They also went back to court I think and the schedules changed. Instead of admitting the 6 hour one way was hard on the kids she just did the "oh we get them for the whole summer". People were mad Drake came to Landens graduation but in reality up to that point Drake had seen the boys more weekends than Chris had seen his.

Jess is very immature, she caused problems with Gabe when Lilia was a baby and Drake was daddy to her. When Drake left then she let him back in.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am I don't understand what the big deal is with being honest. Like, why can't she just say when they are leaving?

I think she has to make Chris look good, people started getting curious about him moving 6 hours away. They also went back to court I think and the schedules changed. Instead of admitting the 6 hour one way was hard on the kids she just did the "oh we get them for the whole summer". People were mad Drake came to Landens graduation but in reality up to that point Drake had seen the boys more weekends than Chris had seen his.

Jess is very immature, she caused problems with Gabe when Lilia was a baby and Drake was daddy to her. When Drake left then she let him back in.
What problems did she cause with Gabe?

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Is the app acting up for anyone else?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

What problems did she cause with Gabe?

In her earliest videos Gabe was the bad guy like Drake is now (not as bad but he wasn't father of the year like she makes him out to be now and definitely not co parenting goals). Just like if her and Chris divorced her new baby daddy would be everything and she would go off about Chris.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gumballerina wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?

Return to “JesssFam”