Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I feel bad for saying this, but Alex is really looking rough. All of those hormones from the first retrieval and four transfers have visibly had an effect on her appearance. Also the stress she pretends not to have. Maybe it’s actually more stress than the hormones. Image

She’s a year younger than me and I find it a little scary. Her hair has also gone into really poor health. I know she was using that Function of Beauty customizable shampoo and conditioner under a sponsorship; that stuff absolutely destroyed my hair to the point that I need to chop it off. So maybe it’s from that. But I doubt the hormonal rollercoaster she’s been through has helped.

Doing more IVF while doing the nomad RV everything is going wrong dumpster fire life isn’t going to be good for her sanity or forehead lines.

Why do people consider YouTube a job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Alex makes her viewers promise they won’t divorce after IVF babies down the line...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ea3dd5.jpg[/IMG]

So now she’s a marriage counsellor?! She’s trying to say make sure you don’t bring a baby into a troubled marriage... you mean like your own, Alex puddling pie?!?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Oh dear lord, Alex is talking about how she'd love a 3rd adoption to drop in their laps. Funny. I highly doubt a birth mom would want to place their child with two unemployed lunatics living in an RV who have already adopted (sounds like the couple in the movie Baby Boom) and it's painfully apparent that Kinsley and Callie weren't enough for them. If it were they would've enjoyed their babyhoods instead of spending most of it in a fertility clinic. Kinsley wasn't even a year old when they started actual IUI (later IVF) and were in the clinic when she was only 7 months. Sorry, Alex only those with a half functioning brain actually believe your BS.
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

What I don't understand is Alex saying that she keeps telling Phillip "I don't want to be doing IVF, I mean I do, don't get me wrong" - the statement really kind of makes me feel like she is making it look like he is the one pushing for it. She goes on to say that she would rather be going through an adoption dropped in their laps again. Just thinking back, does anyone remember at the end of last summer Phil saying something about how he was content to have just their girls? He mentions that it was a great summer with their little famiy and he would be perfectly fine with just them.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

anneraingirl wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:38 am What I don't understand is Alex saying that she keeps telling Phillip "I don't want to be doing IVF, I mean I do, don't get me wrong" - the statement really kind of makes me feel like she is making it look like he is the one pushing for it. She goes on to say that she would rather be going through an adoption dropped in their laps again. Just thinking back, does anyone remember at the end of last summer Phil saying something about how he was content to have just their girls? He mentions that it was a great summer with their little famiy and he would be perfectly fine with just them.
Alex lies A LOT. She's delusional. Back when they started IVF and the doctor asked them to write down how many kids they wanted in their family including Kinsley (Callie wasn't born yet) it was Alex who put the highest number. She put NINE. Alex is the one pushing hard for it. Which made her speech about not bringing babies into an unhappy marriage so hilarious. She has no room or sage of intellect on the subject. Her road to motherhood if you look was easy. Most IF moms can't say they had their first in their arms by their third anniversary. Their video about what not to say to an adoptive family so doesn't apply to them anymore since Alex pushes so hard for IVF. There's a difference for her. And that's really sad. One day her doormat is going to be tired of always giving Alex her way perhaps in spite of the kids and Phil is finally going to wake up.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I had to turn off the vlog when she started talking about Ivf and marriage. She changed her voice completely, it sounded phlegmy and like she was trying to sound higher pitched and softer/cuter. It was absolutely painful.

And she said something like “we don’t even think about Ivf except to do meds” LOL that’s a joke

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Phil looked so tired and fed up in the latest vlog. Then off they went to Mimi and Papas, where they might stay the night?!

What a ridiculous lifestyle.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

wildwild94 wrote:I had to turn off the vlog when she started talking about Ivf and marriage. She changed her voice completely, it sounded phlegmy and like she was trying to sound higher pitched and softer/cuter. It was absolutely painful.

And she said something like “we don’t even think about Ivf except to do meds” LOL that’s a joke

I totally noticed the voice change, she was trying to sound extra sweet I think...definitely didnt accomplish that for me, it was cringe to listen to her babble on. I also turned it off before she finished so I don’t know the content of it all, but I’d wager that Alex believes you should stay in an unhappy marriage just for looks rather than leave and be happy. At the rate she’s going, her and Phil are going to need loads of counseling to make it through. And again with the “I’m not a stressed out person” lol right!

And we see the shower is leaking and wrecked the floors and they have their 15 ant infestation (that Alex basically admitted her magic cinnamon idea didn’t work long term and resorted to ant killer). These are the unknowns and adventures Alex keeps trying to convince herself she’s excited for.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

wildwild94 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:54 am I had to turn off the vlog when she started talking about Ivf and marriage. She changed her voice completely, it sounded phlegmy and like she was trying to sound higher pitched and softer/cuter. It was absolutely painful.

When their not in an IVF cycle or FET they rarely can make it through a vlog without talking about it. Even Phil. They've made it their identity. For Alex, I think she's obsessed with IVF because she likes medical attention. Scary when you think about it since she is trained as a nurse and could at some point get a job as a nurse again one day. She's also obsessed with a certain size family. And she can't stand the thought of adding to her family not being quick and painless. Pam really made her a Princess Snowflake.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Surprise surprise, the floors they put in the RV that were... not made to be there, are already falling apart. Who would have though. There was next to nothing that NEEDED to be done in that RV. They could have been on the road weeks ago if they really wanted to.

I bet they screwed up more than they realize when they “renovated” the RV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Celia wrote:Surprise surprise, the floors they put in the RV that were... not made to be there, are already falling apart. Who would have though. There was next to nothing that NEEDED to be done in that RV. They could have been on the road weeks ago if they really wanted to.

I bet they screwed up more than they realize when they “renovated” the RV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They’re going to lose so much money when they try to sell it. Who cares if the color scheme is on trend if everything in it is damaged.

kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

I have been watching them on and off over the years (I believe since callie was born) and exactly how many times have they done IVF? it honestly feels like 50. every vlog is IVF IVF IVF IVF. I stopped watching. Why do they continue to fight so hard to have a biological child? alex seems to go through so much emotionally every time, I honestly would be exhausted by now if I were her. You have two wonderful amazing daughters. just stop.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

kates_crush wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:45 pm I have been watching them on and off over the years (I believe since Callie was born) and exactly how many times have they done IVF? it honestly feels like 50. every vlog is IVF IVF IVF IVF. I stopped watching. Why do they continue to fight so hard to have a biological child? Alex seems to go through so much emotionally every time, I honestly would be exhausted by now if I were her. You have two wonderful amazing daughters. just stop.
They did IVF once in 2016 which created their bad embryos. They did frozen embryo transfer 3 times since Callie was little. My guess/opinion is because Alex wants a biological child. She's been on this crazy train to Bio kid since Kinsley was 6 months old. That's why they started the channel. Not because they had a beautiful baby girl and wanted to celebrate adoption. She was crying because she wasn't pregnant and Kinsley was only 9 months old in that video. Alex is over-obsessed with pregnancy. I could give you examples. But if it were true about them being just as happy with another adoption and wish they could do that instead of IVF again they would've done so and by now would have a third child in their home. But for obvious reasons they have no business having more kids since they can't appreciate the ones they have.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Wtf is on Phil’s eye??

Has it always been there? Have I just never noticed it until today??

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

So her entire egg retrieval process has happened right? In the vlog the other day, the date on the ultrasound was June 28 and Phil said in that vlog something like "You'll be doing the retrieval in two weeks". So it has happened, yes? That means that she's posting this stuff about being protective of the eggs and the medicine and the retrieval is complete.
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

literallywhat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 pm So her entire egg retrieval process has happened right? In the vlog the other day, the date on the ultrasound was June 28 and Phil said in that vlog something like "You'll be doing the retrieval in two weeks". So it has happened, yes? That means that she's posting this stuff about being protective of the eggs and the medicine and the retrieval is complete.
Yes, they said last week on IG that the retrieval was on Friday(so 6 days ago). Their blogs are like 18 days behind.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

How dare she address those people who have never had If issues who watch the vlog "so you can learn how to be compassionate towards people going through it"
You don't need to learn how to be compassionate, it comes naturally to the majority of the human race.
Who does she think she is!!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 am How dare she address those people who have never had If issues who watch the vlog "so you can learn how to be compassionate towards people going through it"
You don't need to learn how to be compassionate, it comes naturally to the majority of the human race.
Who does she think she is!!
Alex and Phil are special snowflakes. They do this for praise and attention. Attention whores. I laugh when Alex thinks she can teach people how to be compassionate when she herself and Phil have had one of the easiest journeys to parenthood I've ever seen. And from the very beginning, they thought it was ok to take the girls into an IF clinic. After finally (after YEARS) realizing it wasn't cool to bring the girls into such a clinic then Alex started making little excuses such as that they had to go to the bathroom. But after bathroom Pam and the girls stayed.

The thing on Phil's eye looks like a skin tag. Some people get them near their eyes. My guess is he leaves the house and gets food Alex doesn't allow in the house.

I completely agree with you, some of the most compassionate people I've ever come into contact with had never experienced IF or stillbirth. Some people are just naturally kind.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

It bothers me that they’re posting as if they’re in real time when they’re 18 days behind. She posts every night “doing her meds” but she’s LYING!! So they must have had pretty good results this time otherwise I doubt they’d even post it.

And her spiel about being compassionate, I sort of can understand a side of that in the way that having never struggled with IF or IVF I don’t know fully what it’s like and won’t unless it happens to me. That does not mean I can’t be completely compassionate, supportive, and understanding to those going through it.

If she meant understanding could help support, then I guess there is some truth to that, sure. But for as big of a deal as she was making it out to be, it was too OTT for me. Along with that god awful fake voice she uses. That I actually can’t listen to.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post but I also think Phil is scared of her in some ways, like sneaking out to eat bad food to deal with all the stress of the stuff Alex is dragging him thought (RV, IVF). I feel bad for the guy. He looked really good a few months ago!

Return to “Phil and Alex”