JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Eri123c
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Post by Eri123c » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:18 pm

staceyla wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm
What gets me is that she literally shamed Tommy for watching some fortnight stuff that wasn't kid friendly, yet a minute later tells her friend's husband, "looks like you got 'leied" in Fuji." Like really? She's such an asshole. That's what happens when you don't monitor your kids. Family friendly channel my ass!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I still can’t believe she shouted that across the parking lot. For all 20 kids to hear and the world
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 pm

dylanh26 wrote:Also why the hell was jess talking about doing a float in the parade. She really does have that “holier than thou” attitude. I guarantee you most of the people watching the parade would see the float and say “Wtf is JesssssssFam?”
Like why?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol she thinks she’s the shining star of Modesto

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Brook1888 wrote:I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
oh this is the video where sHe shows her daughter "getting covered in bug spray".... with her ass cheeks hanging out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:30 pm

So twins doesn't get her enough attention so she calls the twins and Tommy "triplets" now.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dylanh26 wrote:Also why the hell was jess talking about doing a float in the parade. She really does have that “holier than thou” attitude. I guarantee you most of the people watching the parade would see the float and say “Wtf is JesssssssFam?”
Like why?Image

Lol she thinks she’s the shining star of Modesto

More like the shinning terd of that shitty town.

Jennabud
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jennabud » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:23 pm

webby wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:I was looking back to see the last time she got 200,000 views on a video and I ran across this viral hit. There's no innocent explanation for this video getting more than a million views when everything else she posts gets 150,000. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e61d26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
oh this is the video where sHe shows her daughter "getting covered in bug spray".... with her ass cheeks hanging out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Just rewatched her birth vlog with lilia. Could see way to much of Jess. And a fully naked lilia! Like legs open and all!

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellie- » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:04 pm

Uhh her newest insta story.... Is she really gonna start calling Kaden, Kyson and Tommy (?) THE TRIPLETS??

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

sippinmimosas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sippinmimosas » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:17 am

strikeaposie wrote:I'm posting a lot, I'm sorry but I bet Jesss isn't in a rush to get her videos more up to date because that way they can pretend they had Tommy and Caden longer than they did. I really hope Tommy and Caden aren't too worn out for their mom and stepdad. They deserve to have some summer fun too.

I called this the first time she said Tommy and Caden were gonna stay there all summer. I said she’d post late to make it seem like they stayed longer. And that’s exactly what she’s doing. Today’s the 17th and the last video she posted was filmed on the 4th of July.
The vlogs have been ridiculously boring and repetitive because she has to drag them out to make it seem like the boys were there all summer.
sippinmimosas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sippinmimosas » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 am

New vlog is up. “we LOST our kids for OVER 2 hours (we went searching for them)”. Extreme clickbait of course. Kaden and her friend Roselynn’s twins went on a side by side ride with Mimi and they took a little longer than expected so Chris and Jess got in the truck and found them in like 5 mins.

Addie’s face is disgusting and Jess asks in a baby voice “Can mommy clean your face?” and we watch as Jess tries to prove she has some sort of control of over but fails miserably. She counts down but she can’t even count to 3 without laughing. Man her kids are gonna be disrespectful to her in the future if she keeps this up.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyla » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am

sippinmimosas wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:I'm posting a lot, I'm sorry but I bet Jesss isn't in a rush to get her videos more up to date because that way they can pretend they had Tommy and Caden longer than they did. I really hope Tommy and Caden aren't too worn out for their mom and stepdad. They deserve to have some summer fun too.

I called this the first time she said Tommy and Caden were gonna stay there all summer. I said she’d post late to make it seem like they stayed longer. And that’s exactly what she’s doing. Today’s the 17th and the last video she posted was filmed on the 4th of July.
The vlogs have been ridiculously boring and repetitive because she has to drag them out to make it seem like the boys were there all summer.
I don't understand what the big deal is with being honest. Like, why can't she just say when they are leaving?

strikeaposie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am

staceyla wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am
sippinmimosas wrote:

I don't understand what the big deal is with being honest. Like, why can't she just say when they are leaving?

She'd want Tommy and Caden's mom to have good summer memories if she really cared about coparenting like she claims but really just wants to look like the dominant parent across the board. I think that's the only reason she and Gabe get along, is because Gabe is perfectly content being whatever kind of parent Jess wants at the time.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:08 am

strikeaposie wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:27 am
staceyla wrote:
sippinmimosas wrote:

She'd want Tommy and Caden's mom to have good summer memories if she really cared about coparenting like she claims but really just wants to look like the dominant parent across the board. I think that's the only reason she and Gabe get along, is because Gabe is perfectly content being whatever kind of parent Jess wants at the time.
I think she has to make Chris look good, people started getting curious about him moving 6 hours away. They also went back to court I think and the schedules changed. Instead of admitting the 6 hour one way was hard on the kids she just did the "oh we get them for the whole summer". People were mad Drake came to Landens graduation but in reality up to that point Drake had seen the boys more weekends than Chris had seen his.

Jess is very immature, she caused problems with Gabe when Lilia was a baby and Drake was daddy to her. When Drake left then she let him back in.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyla » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:
staceyla wrote:

I think she has to make Chris look good, people started getting curious about him moving 6 hours away. They also went back to court I think and the schedules changed. Instead of admitting the 6 hour one way was hard on the kids she just did the "oh we get them for the whole summer". People were mad Drake came to Landens graduation but in reality up to that point Drake had seen the boys more weekends than Chris had seen his.

Jess is very immature, she caused problems with Gabe when Lilia was a baby and Drake was daddy to her. When Drake left then she let him back in.
What problems did she cause with Gabe?

HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeyKatie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

Is the app acting up for anyone else?

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 pm

staceyla wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:

What problems did she cause with Gabe?

In her earliest videos Gabe was the bad guy like Drake is now (not as bad but he wasn't father of the year like she makes him out to be now and definitely not co parenting goals). Just like if her and Chris divorced her new baby daddy would be everything and she would go off about Chris.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Post by Gumballerina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Gumballerina wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm
May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Had Jessss really not heard of Jiffy Pop? I thought everyone knows what it is?
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:24 pm

I would rather take kids to a more family friendly place,like a campground,than the wilderness.With littles,it really helps to have an on site outdoor faucet at the campsite, and a washhouse
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Post by horsegirl1919 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Did jess really lose her kids for 2+ hours or was it clickbait?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Post by Gumballerina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Gumballerina wrote:
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?
Yeah, that part about sleeping in and continuing to wear the clothes they've worn all day I didn't agree with. Those poor kids. Been in the water, been in the mud, sweaty, grimy and having to sleep in those clothes and wear them the next day. They probably didn't even change their underwear. That makes Jess only have to worry about Addie and probably Landen (if he's the one they've been buying nighttime pull-ups for) and therefore less responsibility.

Then again not getting changed in the morning is probably normal for them as they're usually seen lounging on the couch shirtless or in pyjamas at home.
shilohjulia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shilohjulia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Such RED hair!!!! Lol Image this child is borderline albino

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 14e75b.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:02 pm

horsegirl1919 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Did jess really lose her kids for 2+ hours or was it clickbait?
Clickbait. Mimi had them on the utv for 2 hours
Eri123c
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Eri123c » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Gumballerina wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Gumballerina wrote:
Yeah, that part about sleeping in and continuing to wear the clothes they've worn all day I didn't agree with. Those poor kids. Been in the water, been in the mud, sweaty, grimy and having to sleep in those clothes and wear them the next day. They probably didn't even change their underwear. That makes Jess only have to worry about Addie and probably Landen (if he's the one they've been buying nighttime pull-ups for) and therefore less responsibility.

Then again not getting changed in the morning is probably normal for them as they're usually seen lounging on the couch shirtless or in pyjamas at home.
When we would go to park our trailer next to a river, my mom would rinse us with river water then another quick rinse with clean water from gallons she would take. then off to bed in pjs and then change in the morning for a week or so. So it’s not hard all it takes is a dozen gallons of water and everyone can have a quick shower. But it’s easier just to ignore baths and keep getting dirty.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Their camper has a water tank. Just do super quick showers, wipe down the younger kids to save water for the older ones.

Return to “JesssFam”