OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Not sure where to post this but what happened to Alissa's hair? In Her latest insta story she looks scary.
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

loveisinthecats wrote:
Nicky1918 wrote:It’s so odd that they’re vlogging just two days after Kyra’s grandpa passed away. They even brought along their staff to help film and edit. I guess they must really need the money or something? Why else wouldn’t they take a break and just focus on family right now? Very weird to stick a camera in everyone’s face while they’re grieving. You can tell that kyras family is uncomfortable around the camera. She shouldn’t be worried about YouTube at a time like this.
Kyra is a big denier (look at how she handles her OCD... by pretending it’s better.) - it makes sense to me that she would continue to focus on YT when in the midst of a family crisis.
I hate to be that one asshole, but she is more focus on YT because she doesn't really care and vlog to draw views, especially based on the title. I don't know if they were close, but if they were, I doubt she grab the camera and vlog. She would be in mourning. She knows she doesn't have to explain everything to their viewers, she cared, she would have just posted on Twitter, "taking a couple of days, thanks guys, really need to be with the family at this moment. Won't be getting into detail."

The fans might question and comment their concern and send their love, but is anyone really going to hold it against them? No

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Is the grandpa who passed, grandpa Jerry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

remre1017 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:06 am Is the grandpa who passed, grandpa Jerry?

I think her grandfather on her mom’s side... grandpa Jerry is on her dad’s side.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I only really skim over vlogs. Does Averie do anything? Play? Tummy time? I’ve only ever seen her laying down or being held.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Another dumb vlog of Oscar trying to entertain his kids and having no idea how to Why is he such a moron? Surely there’s something to do in that little town so he doesn’t have to resort to forcing grumpy, sweaty kids to ride ice cubes down a hill?

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that they have someone filming them? Not so much that someone else is filming, but the way it seems to make oscar act. Like, I think it's full on giving him an even more inflated ego. Like he's some kind of famous reality star and he's got a camera following him. Just the way he talks to the camera has always been annoying and I find it ten times worse when he talks to the camera when someone else is doing the filming.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

Nicky1918 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 pm It’s so odd that they’re vlogging just two days after Kyra’s grandpa passed away. They even brought along their staff to help film and edit. I guess they must really need the money or something? Why else wouldn’t they take a break and just focus on family right now? Very weird to stick a camera in everyone’s face while they’re grieving. You can tell that kyras family is uncomfortable around the camera. She shouldn’t be worried about YouTube at a time like this.
She probably has no close relationship with her grandpa.. that's the only explanation I can think of. So she probably isn't really grieving like everyone else who was close to him
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I may be the only one not annoyed they have people filming them. Mainly because I think its nice (and maybe ironic) that these guys are film students (well Elliot is not sure about the other) so this is part of their college and being paid given what Kyra said about Levi not going to college. Not to mention they've went to Florida and had them in a hotel in Montana. Those are experiences Just from doing this for friends.

I also am not bothered by her filming during this time. She seems to be respecting family and was there for her mom. Since her mom and her don't seem close for all the reasons we've heard I can understand her continuing on. We all grieve differently and its not like Oscar cant take the load and Kyra isn't editing right now. If she had said she was taking off then people would bring up once again how inconsistent they are and maybe just using this as an excuse. I don't disagree they are inconsistent, maybe another reason I like them having guys that edit for them.

It looks like they are with Korinna finally. Didn't Kyra say they were going to Idaho after Montana? So I assume that's where they are now, so she didn't stay long wifh her mom at all.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:36 am I only really skim over vlogs. Does Averie do anything? Play? Tummy time? I’ve only ever seen her laying down or being held.

I skim like every few vids too and thought that Averie wasn't even there on their last vacation because they didn't show her at all in the one I saw. She seems forgotten and they're already planning the next.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Did she wear the same shirt the whole trip???

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whooptydoo »

Honestly I don’t think there’s much to vlog about a 3-month-old baby. Especially when they are constantly sitting in car and going somewhere. But there has been plenty of Instagram stories of her.
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tankap26 »

They didn't feed their baby for at least 7 hours (In a hot car) and they're not sure why she's sleeping so much!
And all their family are sitting around like that's normal

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

whooptydoo wrote:Honestly I don’t think there’s much to vlog about a 3-month-old baby. Especially when they are constantly sitting in car and going somewhere. But there has been plenty of Instagram stories of her.
They were vlogging Levi all day at that age though. I remember a specific moment from their Florida trip, they were meeting birds in the forrest or something and the camera was zooming on only Levi and Alaya. Then you could just see Averie’s little leg in the background for a second while she was being held by someone. I bet her reaction faces would have been cute too but they didn’t show her.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Alaya not wearing shoes in the gas station and Oscar even says “because my parents are irresponsible”. Stole the words right out of my mouth. Fucking gross.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

2 minutes into the vlog and there was so much tension between Oscar and Kyra

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I like when they do their family camping trip and hope they get at least 1 more up of that, but the work trip I dont think I can handle. Todd just get worse it seems.
whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whooptydoo »

jellybean wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 pm
whooptydoo wrote:Honestly I don’t think there’s much to vlog about a 3-month-old baby. Especially when they are constantly sitting in car and going somewhere. But there has been plenty of Instagram stories of her.
They were vlogging Levi all day at that age though. I remember a specific moment from their Florida trip, they were meeting birds in the forrest or something and the camera was zooming on only Levi and Alaya. Then you could just see Averie’s little leg in the background for a second while she was being held by someone. I bet her reaction faces would have been cute too but they didn’t show her.

Of course they vlogged Levi back then, because he was the only one to vlog about.

I don’t mind them having someone film them, but I wonder where did Eliot and Gabe stay in Montana? I hope not at Kyra’s mom...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whooptydoo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:30 am
jellybean wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Of course they vlogged Levi back then, because he was the only one to vlog about.

I don’t mind them having someone film them, but I wonder where did Eliot and Gabe stay in Montana? I hope not at Kyra’s mom...
When they went to the lake that day in Montana she dropped Oscar off to pick up Elliot and Gabe
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I don't know if this has been discussed before but do Kyra and her brother have different dads? On Instagram his name is brandon zimmerman.

Return to “OKBaby”