Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Dangling Emma upsidedown over concrete while her nephew yanks on her. WTF is wrong with her?
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 2.43.00 PM.png
Don't worry you guys, she was a PrEsChOoL tEaChEr with a DeGrEe
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 2.43.08 PM.png
Also the damn bun
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 2.40.11 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Baz1_ wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:20 pm What was the point of telling everyone she got a she wanted to share a voicemail about whether or not they would have to delay transfer, if she wasn’t going to actually share it? She literally cut part of the clip out during editing. Seems fishy..
I thought the same thing. Clearly she needed a clickbait title so she staged a "voicemail" from the nurse. Uh huh, sure Trash. Also, I'm sure SoOOoOoOOooo many people wanted to know. She's been reading here.

How does she want to keep having Justin's babies when she can't even stand it when he touches her? Such a lovable family Emma and the rest of them will grow up to see. Children like to see caring and loving parents while growing up -- not parents that kiss each other on the cheek and don't even touch each other. As much as I would say "ewwwwww" when my parents kissed on the lips, it showed me what a functional family should be. Sorry for the rant, I didn't mean for that to happen lol.

But, also, at one point in the vlog Trash says CJ is out playing in the pool....I know he's older but I feel like he should still be supervised? And I know it was just a tiny baby pool but, I mean, anything could happen. It's a long shot but he could've slipped and hit his head. I just feel like they shouldn't be so careless. But then again this is the girl that manhandles her infant in parking lots and flips her upside down while walking about stairs...
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I guess kidney stones were surgically removed so let’s devour a pepperoni pizza just days after. Sounds like a great plan.

Also... that buy buy baby thing was so awkward. They obviously went to film before the store opened because they complained how early it was and also, there weren’t any shoppers.

When they got in the car after the store, you could tell how pissed Rachelle was that Justin was adding some thoughts about the store. She’s so transparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

She kept slipping in and out of a half baby voice at Buy Buy Baby. Nails on a chalkboard to me!

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Are influencers required to put #ad on posts involving advertisements? More than one person commented on her buy buy baby post so I’m curious.

Also, I hate calling her an influencer. She should not be influencing anyone, let alone pre teens. Her grammar is atrocious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

BuyBuyBaby must be doing a youtube influencer/vlogger advertising thing because Aspyn Ovard just did a video so similar (and yet so much better) to Rachelle's.

Aaaand saving/using the clickbait IVF title on a sponsored video? So obvious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

If the only thing she's going to do with her hair is leave it down or throw it up in that horrific bun, why doesn't she cut it short? I just want to go behind her with some scissors and snip off that stupid ugly bun. That vlog today was like every other vlog, pointless. She couldn't even include the voicemail even though she said lots of people would want to hear it lol. She is so annoying!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

GGF1987 wrote:If the only thing she's going to do with her hair is leave it down or throw it up in that horrific bun, why doesn't she cut it short? I just want to go behind her with some scissors and snip off that stupid ugly bun. That vlog today was like every other vlog, pointless. She couldn't even include the voicemail even though she said lots of people would want to hear it lol. She is so annoying!
I thought it was funny that she kept saying how ridiculous her hair looked because Justin was the one that tried to tighten/fix it, but her hair looks like that literally all the time. His honestly looked a little better because it was smaller and had two different sections so it wasn’t seven inches tall Image

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

opangatay wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:12 pm
GGF1987 wrote:If the only thing she's going to do with her hair is leave it down or throw it up in that horrific bun, why doesn't she cut it short? I just want to go behind her with some scissors and snip off that stupid ugly bun. That vlog today was like every other vlog, pointless. She couldn't even include the voicemail even though she said lots of people would want to hear it lol. She is so annoying!
I thought it was funny that she kept saying how ridiculous her hair looked because Justin was the one that tried to tighten/fix it, but her hair looks like that literally all the time. His honestly looked a little better because it was smaller and had two different sections so it wasn’t seven inches tall Image

No kidding lol
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

hscheer10 wrote:
But, also, at one point in the vlog Trash says CJ is out playing in the pool....I know he's older but I feel like he should still be supervised?
What ever happened to that pool that Rachelle was so “obsessed” with last summer?? Haven’t seen it in ages...and I couldn’t help but think of it when Rachelle said Emma was expecting them to get in with her! They got all those supplies for it any everything ImageImage

Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hollidee »

Did she really buy the expensive new owlette for her almost one year old or was that for show? Or was it for the “new baby” that you aren’t even expecting.... just don’t get it.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Hollidee wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:15 pm Did she really buy the expensive new owlette for her almost one year old or was that for show? Or was it for the “new baby” that you aren’t even expecting.... just don’t get it.

Probably the next baby, didn't her aunt buy the one Emma has? I don't think Emma would keep that on much longer. My kids started taking off socks before they were her age lol
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 47ced7.jpg[/IMG]
Justin is the laziest piece of shit. Look at that yard. Great yard for your dog and child, loser! We rent too and we water our grass everyday. The grass wasn’t great when we moved in so we threw some seed down. Why? Because we have lived here for years and take pride in our yard. we also have dogs and a toddler who love being outside. Oh and we arent lazy. Aren’t they having Emma’s birthday party at their house? How embarrassing.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 672711.jpg[/IMG]

Can her teeth be anymore yellow?

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 672711.jpg[/IMG]

Literally looks like she ate a bunch of cheetos and forgot to brush her teeth for 3 weeks straight. Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

I can't stand those stupid sunglasses. Some people can pull them off, she is not one of those people.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

SouthernGal wrote:

I can't stand those stupid sunglasses. Some people can pull them off, she is not one of those people.

She's one of those people who can't really pull anything off. Whenever she tries to look "cool" or trendy, she looks the opposite. She has no taste. Look at that t-shirt. Such a nerd. And not in the good way.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

aniraKKarina wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

She's one of those people who can't really pull anything off. Whenever she tries to look "cool" or trendy, she looks the opposite. She has no taste. Look at that t-shirt. Such a nerd. And not in the good way.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
Lol looks like a t-shirt under a t-shirt.
Also reminds me of that commercial for Downy or whatever. The "half washed" commercials.
I don't understand why she can't keep trying, she use to look so nice. Girls spiraling hard and fast. Lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Camping for five days.... you all know she’s not showering.. gross

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

hscheer10 wrote:

Literally looks like she ate a bunch of cheetos and forgot to brush her teeth for 3 weeks straight. Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Wasn’t she sponsored by that teeth whitening company? What an improvement haha I sure won’t be buying it!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”