Flipside of the Moon

maullaban
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by maullaban »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:58 pm IF you can stomach the video. She was eating pumpkin pie it's at 13:00min
Did she really eat a whole pumpkin pie for that video? Crazy how much her eating habits have changed.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Her IG post.. I’m so sick of her acting like putting her naked boys online for every and anyone to watch had nothing to do with her comments being disabled
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her IG post.. I’m so sick of her acting like putting her naked boys online for every and anyone to watch had nothing to do with her comments being disabled
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Her editing takes so long because she cuts her videos every 4 words. She has no friends because she only wants to hear herself speak.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:23 am Her IG post.. I’m so sick of her acting like putting her naked boys online for every and anyone to watch had nothing to do with her comments being disabled
I left her a comment saying exactly that! Making her kids cry, running around in underwear, or naked, or on the toilet, shirtless could be the reason she doesn't have comments and her reply was "i don't believe that" Stupid twat.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:25 pm Her editing takes so long because she cuts her videos every 4 words. She has no friends because she only wants to hear herself speak.
Can you imagine telling people you have "1" friend in the entire world and expecting people to believe you don't have major mental problems? There is NOTHING healthy or NORMAL about this woman.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fingusername wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:08 am
yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:23 am Her IG post.. I’m so sick of her acting like putting her naked boys online for every and anyone to watch had nothing to do with her comments being disabled
I left her a comment saying exactly that! Making her kids cry, running around in underwear, or naked, or on the toilet, shirtless could be the reason she doesn't have comments and her reply was "i don't believe that" Stupid twat.
Yeah well she’s an idiot. She’s talking about them not being circumcised in todays video! Wow Christiana. Is it just me or is that crossing some major lines? No freakin privacy. Her boys will grow up one day and this stuff is all over the internet, thanks to mom. She could have gotten her point across without doing that... idk, she’s weird.

If I had a boob job (I’m trying to think of a comparison) , I would want to be the one to announce it to the world... not my damn mom. Wtf.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am
Yeah well she’s an idiot. She’s talking about them being circumcised in todays video! Wow Christiana. Is it just me or is that crossing some major lines? No freakin privacy. Her boys will grow up one day and this stuff is all over the internet, thanks to mom. If I had a boob job, I would want to be the one to announce it to the world... not my damn mom. Wtf.
Honestly I didn't have a huge problem with discussing circumcision. LOL It seems like that is a question that is asked to every. single.YT mom on Q&A videos.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fingusername wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:14 am
Yeah well she’s an idiot. She’s talking about them being circumcised in todays video! Wow Christiana. Is it just me or is that crossing some major lines? No freakin privacy. Her boys will grow up one day and this stuff is all over the internet, thanks to mom. If I had a boob job, I would want to be the one to announce it to the world... not my damn mom. Wtf.
Honestly I didn't have a huge problem with discussing circumcision. LOL It seems like that is a question that is asked to every. single.YT mom on Q&A videos.
I tried editing to add that I feel like she could have just gotten her point across without saying that. Idk... I guess it makes her point more valid. Maybe it’s just becuase Beau is getting older, it makes me uncomfortable... if he were still baby maybe it would sit better. I just don’t talk about my sons penis online...
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:16 am
fingusername wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:14 am

I tried editing to add that I feel like she could have just gotten her point across without saying that. Idk... I guess it makes her point more valid. Maybe it’s just becuase Beau is getting older, it makes me uncomfortable... if he were still baby maybe it would sit better. I just don’t talk about my sons penis online...
I totally get that talking about your kids penis is not for public consumption but if she didn't talk about some controversial issues she would have no viewers. LOL

How does she sleep at night knowing some pigs on the internet are wanking off to her kids in their elmo underwear???????
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tansmom731 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Those rooms are too small. That walk-in closet is too big. Oh..damn they fd up that situation. The two huge rooms were fit for that home; the boys could have shared. They should've extended the house out more towards the front but it was probably going to cost way too much!
And poor Kai gets the bedroom the size of a prison cell so his brothers can have huge closets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Her entire house is wrong. Nothing looks nice or special. She could have done stuff to make that place amazing but she is such a zero that everything she touches turns to dull and boring. She is spending the money anyway but....b o r i n g.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Christiana's overbearing personality was in full force in this vlog. OMG she can't share the spotlight (viewfinder) for $hiT. Hey Kaitlyn, your boyfriend broke up with you because you reek of desperation. Don't worry, your cousin's husband doesn't like her that much.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

how many times can she talk about the same flipping sunscreen? and its creepy how she films people from her window all the time
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm so grossed out by everything in her last video.

Also "you're my soulmate..." Fcuking gag me. Drunk girls who get dumped are so pathetic when they act like that. I hope that guy moves on to someone better.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Why does she think people care about her skin care routine?!?!
Her skin is jacked! Girlfriend needs to throw all that $#!T away and start over with a dove bar and some vaseline. (back2basics)
It might be all that diet soda, soda messes up my complexion too.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Her ASMR video eating the pumpkin pie was on my recommended videos & it reminded me of a comment on here and I FF until I found the part where she says her & husband are well off even to put their son through college but she mentioned they are well off because their families have money? It was cringeworthy!
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

I just dont know how anyone can watch her anymore. I tried to watch the last video....and i skipped though it. Most of the time she was talking about sunscreen....and it was so boring. And eating cilantro covered eggs then talking about yt comments while eating super market sushi....yawn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

maullaban
Talker
Talker

mommyrobot wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:42 am I just dont know how anyone can watch her anymore. I tried to watch the last video....and i skipped though it. Most of the time she was talking about sunscreen....and it was so boring. And eating cilantro covered eggs then talking about yt comments while eating super market sushi....yawn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seriously, who gives a f about sunscreen? and to talk about it in every single vlog? yikes.

She must be trying to be like her role model Dr. Dray.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Christiana your sunscreen is doing nothing for your big manly face brown spots. LOL Youre looking like a raccoon.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”