Amateur
Amateur

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Post by eliana » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm

aopere wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 pm
eliana wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:41 pm
i don’t think they were tying to exploit the situation. it was terrible, literally terrible and it happened over a month ago which makes me think that.

i think they also may have realized an apartment isn’t the best decision, and the two events happened at the same ish time. they are the ones losing the money so idrc whay they do lol
If they weren't trying to exploit it they wouldn't have made a clickbait title and they wouldn't have included photos and videos from the scene.
at the same time if they were really trying to exploit it they wouldn’t have waited a month and would have put the title as literally our neighbor was murdered or something like that.
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by landonsmommy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Found this comment on the newest vlog...KK stans are a whole new breed of human I swear. Attacking this girl for not watching the vlogs religiously and spelling Kernel wrong. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 9baa5e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 pm

eliana wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm
aopere wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:46 pm
eliana wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:41 pm
i don’t think they were tying to exploit the situation. it was terrible, literally terrible and it happened over a month ago which makes me think that.

i think they also may have realized an apartment isn’t the best decision, and the two events happened at the same ish time. they are the ones losing the money so idrc whay they do lol
If they weren't trying to exploit it they wouldn't have made a clickbait title and they wouldn't have included photos and videos from the scene.
at the same time if they were really trying to exploit it they wouldn’t have waited a month and would have put the title as literally our neighbor was murdered or something like that.
But it wasn't their neighbor. If anything was Trucs neighbor (is he going back to Vietnam and needs out of the apartment). They got it for business not a residence so no it wasn't their neighbor.

It happened right before their wedding so they were getting ready for that then didn't vlog for how long after on the honeymoon and were playing catch up. Its not like the murder happened IN their apartment or even in the hallway. And it is sickening they would use that to get out of their lease. If something happens in front of their house will they move? If something happens at the lake will they never go jet skiing again? Bad things happen, using it to get out of a lease you had to show off is not ok
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:19 pm

I don’t think I would be able to go back either. Even if I was just using it for business.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:23 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:19 pm
I don’t think I would be able to go back either. Even if I was just using it for business.

I guess I just think of any crimes (yes murders) that happen. What if it happened in Target parking lot?
Terelynne
Informer
Informer

Post by Terelynne » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:26 pm

justagirlfromwales wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... c20da9.jpg[/IMG]
Oh my god this actually makes me want to cry Image poor baby looks so thin!!!

Omg that’s awful!! Poor Landon

greennails123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by greennails123 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28 pm

they shouldnt have click baited that video but yeeeeesh i dont blame them for not wanting to be in that apartment.

although in my last apartment someone was murdered in my parking lot in a DV situation. right outside of my building. it was sad but didnt really impact how i felt about living there bc its not like i had a choice to break my lease and move.
eliana
Amateur
Amateur

Post by eliana » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:35 pm

chloe6124 wrote:

i agree 100%. obviously some people don’t have an option (need the place to stay, can’t get out of lease and can’t pay) but obviously if they can afford it, it’s their money. especially bringing my kids around there...obviously anything could happen anywhere but just the constant thought of what that 8 year old saw...
telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Wowza...quite a sanctimonious description written on their latest vid:
(Keren I’ll save you the trip to dictionary.com, it means ‘putting on a big show of being morally superior to other people”

But luckily some people are seeing through it

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4f1222.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1c741e.jpg[/IMG]

rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:52 pm

ckks wrote:It starts at 1:48. It’s just them walking down the hall and passing crime scene tape and detectives and going into their apartment with an officer next door. I doubt YouTube cares seeing as people report their videos for nudity when their children are exposed and they don’t care. Somehow KK gets a free pass with YouTube. Their comments are still on when nobody else’s are.

If anyone wants to watch the vlog w/o giving them views-

https://invidio.us/watch?v=zZQ1pwXG0Vc

I know I should just watch the vlog, but please don’t make me! Image Did they mention how close the apt is? Across the hall, or next door? Not that it matters, bc they will NEVER be able to use this to get out of their lease.

Good luck sucka’s, that’s what you get for making another impulsive decision. I mean, I’d rather be stuck paying for an unwanted apt vs having a botched boob job. Oh, what’s that? Kern has BOTH? No one saw that coming.Image

Do y’all remember how smug Keren was when they got that apt? Ranting about not having any payments, and that this was the “BEST decision!”

I do NOT feel sorry for them. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
telle0x
Informer
Informer

Post by telle0x » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:56 pm

rottiemama wrote:
ckks wrote:It starts at 1:48. It’s just them walking down the hall and passing crime scene tape and detectives and going into their apartment with an officer next door. I doubt YouTube cares seeing as people report their videos for nudity when their children are exposed and they don’t care. Somehow KK gets a free pass with YouTube. Their comments are still on when nobody else’s are.

I know I should just watch the vlog, but please don’t make me! Image Did they mention how close the apt is? Across the hall, or next door? Not that it matters, bc they will NEVER be able to use this to get out of their lease.

Good luck sucka’s, that’s what you get for making another impulsive decision. I mean, I’d rather be stuck paying for an unwanted apt vs having a botched boob job. Oh, what’s that? Kern has BOTH? No one saw that coming.Image

Do y’all remember how smug Keren was when they got that apt? Ranting about not having any payments, and that this was the “BEST decision!”

It looks like it was vaguely across a long long hall from them (like there may be 40 units per hallway and they were both in the same hall) and they very obviously had their cameras out after hearing about what happened/seeing the law enforcement, etc. And FILMED the police in the apt hallway.

Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt saying that at the TIME they didn’t know what happened yet, they still used the footage after they found out, which is tasteless, disrespectful, and flat out disgusting behaviour. It’s not to the level of Logan Paul and the corpse, but it leans in that direction.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chloe6124 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I guess I just think of any crimes (yes murders) that happen. What if it happened in Target parking lot?
You could tell Keren was trying to make this as a excuse to not take the kids out at all. She cut herself off.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ckks » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:07 pm

telle0x wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

It looks like it was vaguely across a long long hall from them (like there may be 40 units per hallway and they were both in the same hall) and they very obviously had their cameras out after hearing about what happened/seeing the law enforcement, etc. And FILMED the police in the apt hallway.

Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt saying that at the TIME they didn’t know what happened yet, they still used the footage after they found out, which is tasteless, disrespectful, and flat out disgusting behaviour. It’s not to the level of Logan Paul and the corpse, but it leans in that direction.

It actually looks to be right across the hall and next door. At the very end of that clip, there’s an officer and someone else with their shoes covered to preserve the scene standing outside the door of the apartment across the hall and then they (KK) open the door and walk into their apartment.

The whole clip before that is them walking down the hall and past what I assume are detectives but it ends with them walking into their apartment next to the uniformed officer who is guarding the door to the crime scene.

Mlb123mlb
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mlb123mlb » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Question... in your guys opinion, is Landon more advanced (speech wise) than Jackson was at the same age??? Clearly he seems like he comprehends wtf is going on. But just hasn’t been taught how to say the words. Seems like he catches on pretty quick as far as what’s going on in the world around him, tho. And I keep hearing how delayed Jackson was like always looked dazed and confused.
I started watching last October so I wasn’t around when Jackson was that age. Just strictly speaking as far as his language/speech. What do y’all think ?
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Delrey__ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:25 pm

I kind of respect khoa because he didn’t want to say full out what happened because he told kernel “keren no don’t go into details, we weren’t supposed to say” and the way kernel said it was like she was glad she had something extreme to talk about and honestly saw no sympathy for the family. But then again, he included the footage of the night it happened and that’s just rude they could of kept it to a minimum but no, they had to say it. They’re trash.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:46 pm

They also didn't care too much/weren't scared if they went there the night it happened. The pictures were taken at night (dark) and then the police were in the halls. Yet they aren't living there but happened to go over there just a few days before their wedding when they were busy with last minute things? Nosey is all. Them even having the camera they thought about vlog footage.
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gmax » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 am
Kern looked high af on Bianca's ig stories of them on the lake
Her eyes get like that when she drinks. I thought the same thing but they were probably just day drinking. I’ve noticed ever since the wedding/honeymoon she’s being drinking a LOT more than. She used to
vwjettagurl2002
Talker
Talker

Post by vwjettagurl2002 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:42 pm

They could have easily made a title saying getting rid of the apartment; without disrespecting the family of the poor woman. This little boy is going to find this on the internet one day, and wonder why these total strangers are discussing something so traumatic, and horrifying in my life for fucking views. Just say you’re getting rid of the apartment because we just don’t go there. Yes you’ll catch some heat because that’s just one more thing that you made a rash decision on. But you know what?!? I’d rather respect the families involved, then to show some footage of the fucking crime scene! And to talk about it. Khoa is the one who edits, why not cut that part out? He acted like it shouldn’t have been mentioned. Yet these are the same shitbags who will threaten to sue everyone and their fucking mama!! Their were ways to explain it. That’s the point that they are missing. Fucking idiots!! It was a waste of money anyway. If you can just gather all of your equipment and do it at home, you stupid pieces of shit should have just kept your ass’ tf home if it was that damn easy to begin with. They have major problems. I hope that they go broke and have to start off at square one.

nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nicki2785 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:00 pm

conoquepique wrote:I read something about this YouTuber who emailed a hotel for a free stay for her and her bf in exchange for promotion and the hotel basically embarrassed her and made her look like a fool. I immediately thought of these two and how that’s probably how they got their honey moon which is pathetic.

Side note: anyone notice how Kernel drags out her voice when she’s finishing a sentence? I don’t know how to really explain it but it’s really annoying

I work at a resort and we had an "influencer" with a very small following ask us to do this... I told her "nope!" Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by annapaulndaniel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Honestly I can think of at least three other channels who would have gone with:

She was stabbed to DEATH in our apartment

The title wasnt that bad, they still need to make money off the video and they chose a clickbait without the word murder or stabbing which is more than most big youtubers would do. But I think the video footage and talking about potential cheating/condoms being found was very gossipy and not very respectful to that woman's memory or her poor little boy. They could have addressed it vaguely without giving a heresay back story and that footage was completely unnecessary.

I actually think they are good people though, just a poor choice I guess...
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Whateverumean » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:16 pm

annapaulndaniel wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:02 pm
Honestly I can think of at least three other channels who would have gone with:

The title wasnt that bad, they still need to make money off the video and they chose a clickbait without the word murder or stabbing which is more than most big youtubers would do. But I think the video footage and talking about potential cheating/condoms being found was very gossipy and not very respectful to that woman's memory or her poor little boy. They could have addressed it vaguely without giving a heresay back story and that footage was completely unnecessary.

We all know you like them by now. Of course you think it was ok to be passive aggressive towards "haters" using something as big as a murder. They would still make money off the video even without that title. Not sure what to say when people think scammers are good people.
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Post by Faith06 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:24 pm

annapaulndaniel wrote:Honestly I can think of at least three other channels who would have gone with:

Didn’t mean to thank just wanted to say they are far from good people. And whether or not it was public information they shouldn’t have mentioned it They always make poor choices and shitty excuses for those said choices.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Also notice Khoa basically said people found out where his office is and show up? But they don't show up to the apartments? If its not one thing it's stalkers.
Oma66
Informer
Informer

Post by Oma66 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Let’s get a GoFundMe account for the poor 8 yr.old boy they just totally exploited and have the creator be YTMD!

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Post by Emysere » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:17 am

chloe6124 wrote:

But they're clearly not coming from a place of compassion or fear. They're doing what they always do and using someone else's misfortune for their own gain, ie. Keren can't be arsed making podcasts anymore (bless our ears) and so doesn't WANT the apartment she impulsively leased. They've basically become scum of the earth and are now even using savage murder to get what they want. There is not one ounce of them that actually feels bad for the woman OR the poor child who witnessed it. Go back and watch Keren's expressions when they're talking about it 😳 completely fake concern. You'll notice she looked more animated when she was talking about the cause for the attack though. She is a sociopath.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”