JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by sondraK »

Had Jessss really not heard of Jiffy Pop? I thought everyone knows what it is?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I would rather take kids to a more family friendly place,like a campground,than the wilderness.With littles,it really helps to have an on site outdoor faucet at the campsite, and a washhouse
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

Did jess really lose her kids for 2+ hours or was it clickbait?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Gumballerina wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?
Yeah, that part about sleeping in and continuing to wear the clothes they've worn all day I didn't agree with. Those poor kids. Been in the water, been in the mud, sweaty, grimy and having to sleep in those clothes and wear them the next day. They probably didn't even change their underwear. That makes Jess only have to worry about Addie and probably Landen (if he's the one they've been buying nighttime pull-ups for) and therefore less responsibility.

Then again not getting changed in the morning is probably normal for them as they're usually seen lounging on the couch shirtless or in pyjamas at home.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Such RED hair!!!! Lol Image this child is borderline albino

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 14e75b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

horsegirl1919 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm Did jess really lose her kids for 2+ hours or was it clickbait?
Clickbait. Mimi had them on the utv for 2 hours
Eri123c
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eri123c »

Gumballerina wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Gumballerina wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?
Yeah, that part about sleeping in and continuing to wear the clothes they've worn all day I didn't agree with. Those poor kids. Been in the water, been in the mud, sweaty, grimy and having to sleep in those clothes and wear them the next day. They probably didn't even change their underwear. That makes Jess only have to worry about Addie and probably Landen (if he's the one they've been buying nighttime pull-ups for) and therefore less responsibility.

Then again not getting changed in the morning is probably normal for them as they're usually seen lounging on the couch shirtless or in pyjamas at home.
When we would go to park our trailer next to a river, my mom would rinse us with river water then another quick rinse with clean water from gallons she would take. then off to bed in pjs and then change in the morning for a week or so. So it’s not hard all it takes is a dozen gallons of water and everyone can have a quick shower. But it’s easier just to ignore baths and keep getting dirty.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Their camper has a water tank. Just do super quick showers, wipe down the younger kids to save water for the older ones.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:12 pm Their camper has a water tank. Just do super quick showers, wipe down the younger kids to save water for the older ones.
Yes,and if need be,one of them could always run back into town and refill the tank.It's not like they have anything scheduled to do,Jesssss might even like camping if they stayed somewhere w hookups,to make it easier
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:12 pm Their camper has a water tank. Just do super quick showers, wipe down the younger kids to save water for the older ones.
Yes,and if need be,one of them could always run back into town and refill the tank.It's not like they have anything scheduled to do,Jesssss might even like camping if they stayed somewhere w hookups,to make it easier
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: I think she has to make Chris look good, people started getting curious about him moving 6 hours away. They also went back to court I think and the schedules changed. Instead of admitting the 6 hour one way was hard on the kids she just did the "oh we get them for the whole summer". People were mad Drake came to Landens graduation but in reality up to that point Drake had seen the boys more weekends than Chris had seen his.

Jess is very immature, she caused problems with Gabe when Lilia was a baby and Drake was daddy to her. When Drake left then she let him back in.
What problems did she cause with Gabe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
In her earliest videos Gabe was the bad guy like Drake is now (not as bad but he wasn't father of the year like she makes him out to be now and definitely not co parenting goals). Just like if her and Chris divorced her new baby daddy would be everything and she would go off about Chris.
She's not making them out to be crap fathers, they are crap fathers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

So they used the camper twice for like 3 total days? Totally worth the 20k.

The kid’s summer that was supposed to be packed with SoOoOoO much stuff to do is 2 short camping trips and 8 days in FL? So, 11 days of actual stuff?
We’ve been in summer since end of June, not even a full month, I work full time. We’ve gone camping 4 times. Have 3 more planned. Have gone to a few water parks (in the morning to spend more than an hour there) a few museums. We’ve hiked weekly.

How is it she is home with her kids everyday, has no actual responsibilities, but doesn’t actually *do* things with her kids when they aren’t in school?

Let’s over schedule them during the school year and do nothing in the summer.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I don’t think the kids need full on showers, but they 100% need to change into fresh underwear and clothes. Especially the underwear, that’s nasty af.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Brook1888 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:51 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
staceyla wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am What problems did she cause with Gabe?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
In her earliest videos Gabe was the bad guy like Drake is now (not as bad but he wasn't father of the year like she makes him out to be now and definitely not co parenting goals). Just like if her and Chris divorced her new baby daddy would be everything and she would go off about Chris.
She's not making them out to be crap fathers, they are crap fathers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Missing my point. She thinks Gabe is the bEsT but put him down the road because Drake was the BeSt. Now Chris is father of the year! Regardless of what Gabe did (not marrying her) and what Drake did (cheating) they are still their dads and the kids WILL see these things when they look back.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KidsCatsChaos wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 pm So they used the camper twice for like 3 total days? Totally worth the 20k.

The kid’s summer that was supposed to be packed with SoOoOoO much stuff to do is 2 short camping trips and 8 days in FL? So, 11 days of actual stuff?
We’ve been in summer since end of June, not even a full month, I work full time. We’ve gone camping 4 times. Have 3 more planned. Have gone to a few water parks (in the morning to spend more than an hour there) a few museums. We’ve hiked weekly.

How is it she is home with her kids everyday, has no actual responsibilities, but doesn’t actually *do* things with her kids when they aren’t in school?

Let’s over schedule them during the school year and do nothing in the summer.

Even when they go to the water park they leave at like 1, it I think its a 2 hour drive (someone in Cali can correct me) and it closes at 7. They spent more time in the car that one time.
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

I get that they're all going to get dirty while camping (cuz, duh) but I was cringing so hard at Kaden sticking his dirty fingers in his mouth after his tooth fell out!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

We camp. Hands and faces are washed regularly (hands before eating for sure). We do bucket/tub baths and where we camp has a lake next to it so the kids are in the water 80% of the day. Camping isnt an excuse to be dirty and lax on personal hygiene.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

That’s insane. We go camping allll the time. I have three little kids. We change into fresh clothes and pajamas every day/night. You get so dirty camping, I always feel gross in the morning if I don’t change. Poor kids.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Not just the kids but the beds in the camper get gross too. And you know jess doesn't properly clean that thing, it probably smells or will smell soon. Shes gross
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Ew they are trailer trash gross. Family channel my butt, where he's picking her up and grabbing her flat ass.

Return to “JesssFam”