JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know that your tired after camping (we go often) but they don't work and know their camper is at someone's house that they can go to (I think she keeps it at Janel's parents or something). Is it really that hard to throw away the food or take it home so it doesn't go to waste. And her freaking out about touching the jugs, Chris seemed annoyed at her there. She bought all of that stuff for the camper, a towel for each person. But then they don't even take showers.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lagenialester »

That is SO disgusting! We went camping for a week earlier this summer and my kids changed their outfits a couple of times each day. Do they even change their underwear? The amount of stuff living in a lake alone....that’s just asking for the girls to get UTIs. Plus it looks hot AF out there!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I know that your tired after camping (we go often) but they don't work and know their camper is at someone's house that they can go to (I think she keeps it at Janel's parents or something). Is it really that hard to throw away the food or take it home so it doesn't go to waste. And her freaking out about touching the jugs, Chris seemed annoyed at her there. She bought all of that stuff for the camper, a towel for each person. But then they don't even take showers.
I bet they don’t wash and empty out their their tanks either. So gross. We have an RV and when we camp we take ATVs and dirt bikes so you tend to get super dirty, but that’s the luxury of having a trailer.... you’re able to SHOWER! But, who am I kidding? This is Jesss and Chris the YT slobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Honestly she’s just lazy. Taking a pack of baby wipes, some hand sanitizer and a few gallons of water is so simple. Wipe faces and wash hands before bed.
I can understand not having a shower if there isn’t showers at a campsite. But some of her kids (Caden and Lilia) are probably getting to an age where they actually need to shower more regularly. You know for a fact she doesn’t change the bedding after a camping trip if she can’t even empty a bottle of milk from the fridge. It must absolutely stink in that camper

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Her new video though... you can tell they are hurting for content. 10min video and 8 spent talking about how someone tried to steal the generator.

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

So someone tried to steal Chris’ generator while he was in store and everybody else was 40min away and in her description box she puts “Thankful that everyone is safe”. Absolutely no one was in danger. Stop with the ridiculous clickbaiting.
And she was complaining that they’ve had their car windows/windshields broken twice... Well maybe if you learned the first time that you shouldn’t leave valuables in your car visible this wouldn’t have happen. This is just being dumb.
Also I don’t understand why Jessica always has to explain stuff she didn’t witness/go through. Why not let Chris explain everything that went down? Instead she just films him talking to her and then explains it herself to the camera.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Gumballerina wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm May get mixed opinions about this but children get dirty - especially while camping. Addie eating with a muddy face is hardly the end of the world. I'll admit my toddler has eaten strawberries with muddy little fingers and there have been no repercussions, other than the fact that it's strengthening his immune system and he's happy. If Jess didn't want Addie to look feral then a haircut would fix that. If she wanted to clean Addie's face she should have said, "Let's get all that dirt off your face" instead of attempting to negotiate with her toddler.
My kids have ate mud, I agree. But I think she really just needed more vlog footage. I mean Addie was already eating so I don't think she was really trying to clean her face. Her friend Rozlyn prolly was wiping her toddlers face and so Jess had to pretend to be a hands on mom. Personally I think her not having them change is more gross and I'm not a germaphobe at all. But I know some of the things I have seen in the water and that were on clothes/shoes so in her own words they never change, so they sleep in those clothes?
If she really cared about Addy being clean she would have gotten her hands. It's just repulsive that she lets them get and stay that dirty the entire time they camp. They at a bare minimum need a daily and nightly change of clothes and to keep their hands and face clean. I cringe at the thought of how disgusting her camper must smell.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The kids got ate up with mosquitos. Remember when she made a big deal when it happened on Lilias school trip? But its ok when it happens on Jess watch.

Also why do they have the generator in the truck if they were using it for camping. It was still strapped down so they hadnt even taken it out of the truck. And why would they need to smash the back window to get a generator you could access by dropping a tailgate. Even looking at it he has the generator on the opposite side the window broke so its not because the generator flipped then broke the window. Sounds fishy. This vlog will bring in enough $ to get a new window.

Also Jess is annoying when she does the "shut up"...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Werent they only there for 1 day? Why do they need electric anyway? For the kids iPad? The battery on the camper if its charged will run the fridge, not to mention they showed her putting all of that food in the camper before they even left so he didn't need to go to the store. I say this was a set up, new low breaking your own window lol.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Ugh why is she so openly gross? We camp & idgaf my kids are getting some type of shower/wipe down because they do get so dirty playing outside. And you know damn well she isn’t washing the sheets & blankets after every trip cause she’s nasty.

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

KidsCatsChaos wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 pm So they used the camper twice for like 3 total days? Totally worth the 20k.

The kid’s summer that was supposed to be packed with SoOoOoO much stuff to do is 2 short camping trips and 8 days in FL? So, 11 days of actual stuff?
We’ve been in summer since end of June, not even a full month, I work full time. We’ve gone camping 4 times. Have 3 more planned. Have gone to a few water parks (in the morning to spend more than an hour there) a few museums. We’ve hiked weekly.

How is it she is home with her kids everyday, has no actual responsibilities, but doesn’t actually *do* things with her kids when they aren’t in school?

Let’s over schedule them during the school year and do nothing in the summer.

She didn't have any of her enablers able to help her with the kids. Let's be honest, Jesss hardly does anything on her own with those kids. She always had to have another adult or two with her.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

If I was Tommy and Caden's mum I'd be pissed if they came home covered in mosquito bites and unclean. She hasn't been showing much of Caden; I think he's completely done with being lugged to boring activities, appalling diet, no bed of his own and not being able to wash. Did the kids even brush their teeth? Their diet consists of sugary snacks and fizzy pop and Jess wonders why they have a mouth full of metal before they're even out of the toddler stage. Addie will probably set a new record for that.

Also, Lilia's hair at the end. If you're not gonna clean your kids at least run a brush through their hair.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:21 am Ugh why is she so openly gross? We camp & idgaf my kids are getting some type of shower/wipe down because they do get so dirty playing outside. And you know damn well she isn’t washing the sheets & blankets after every trip cause she’s nasty.

I can only imagine how gross they really are. I feel like if she's this comfortable being this gross on video then it has to be far worse behind the scenes.

I will admit I've sent a kid to bed dirty when I know I should have forced a bath, but they were tired, I was tired, and the fight wasn't worth it. But I always make sure to change the sheets the next day and make them bathe as soon as they wake up.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:36 pm And chris for parent of the year... gets his boys haircuts again Image

Sorry but to me thats a huge overstep in the part time parenting department.

Tommy looked so much cuter before haircut. Those brothers don’t even appear to be related. It’s so weird.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

strikeaposie wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:21 am Ugh why is she so openly gross? We camp & idgaf my kids are getting some type of shower/wipe down because they do get so dirty playing outside. And you know damn well she isn’t washing the sheets & blankets after every trip cause she’s nasty.

I can only imagine how gross they really are. I feel like if she's this comfortable being this gross on video then it has to be far worse behind the scenes.

I will admit I've sent a kid to bed dirty when I know I should have forced a bath, but they were tired, I was tired, and the fight wasn't worth it. But I always make sure to change the sheets the next day and make them bathe as soon as they wake up.
I think most parents have had moments like that, but the difference is that it's not an everyday thing. I hate that Jess uses the whole "you have to pick your battles" thing as an excuse to not parent and let her kids do whatever they want.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gumballerina wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 am If I was Tommy and Caden's mum I'd be pissed if they came home covered in mosquito bites and unclean. She hasn't been showing much of Caden; I think he's completely done with being lugged to boring activities, appalling diet, no bed of his own and not being able to wash. Did the kids even brush their teeth? Their diet consists of sugary snacks and fizzy pop and Jess wonders why they have a mouth full of metal before they're even out of the toddler stage. Addie will probably set a new record for that.

Also, Lilia's hair at the end. If you're not gonna clean your kids at least run a brush through their hair.
She's just given up on Lilia's hair. When they were getting ready she was like "I don't know how to braid hair this short" Um, do french braids and you're set. I can't handled the constant "I can't do short hair" comments to Lilia. She is her own person and that hair cut looks so much better than her feet long hair style did.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Remember vlogs ago when Jess made a comment about Tommy needing a haircut and it sounded like shade to his mom how it was said. If her boys grew their hair like tommy can she would be talking about how it came out of her so it was her hair to. She obsesses over Lilia and Addies hair but then was rude about his being long?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm Remember vlogs ago when Jess made a comment about Tommy needing a haircut and it sounded like shade to his mom how it was said. If her boys grew their hair like tommy can she would be talking about how it came out of her so it was her hair to. She obsesses over Lilia and Addies hair but then was rude about his being long?
On Chris's post about the haircuts, I saw a comment insinuating that T+C's mother forces him to have long hair because that's her preference and the only chance when he gets to cut it is at Jess's. The minions haven't even met their mother (who I'm guessing establishes a proper routine and nutritious diet) and are still trying to make her look awful.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gumballerina wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm Remember vlogs ago when Jess made a comment about Tommy needing a haircut and it sounded like shade to his mom how it was said. If her boys grew their hair like tommy can she would be talking about how it came out of her so it was her hair to. She obsesses over Lilia and Addies hair but then was rude about his being long?
On Chris's post about the haircuts, I saw a comment insinuating that T+C's mother forces him to have long hair because that's her preference and the only chance when he gets to cut it is at Jess's. The minions haven't even met their mother (who I'm guessing establishes a proper routine and nutritious diet) and are still trying to make her look awful.
But they are ok that she made Lilia have long hair. Or when she liked Kaden's hair long and blamed it on the clipped trauma with Drake. If his mom forced him to have long hair then wouldn't Caden have had long hair as well.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:02 pm
Gumballerina wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm
But they are ok that she made Lilia have long hair. Or when she liked Kaden's hair long and blamed it on the clipped trauma with Drake. If his mom forced him to have long hair then wouldn't Caden have had long hair as well.
I'm hoping it's an issue of Tommy wanting to please Chris. Chris clearly has ideals on genders. He seems as obsessed as Jesss is when it comes to Addy's hair length (he recently posted a photo of Addy's hair, though I guess it could have been Jesss) so I wouldn't be surprised if they made enough comments to the point where Tommy finally asked for a hair cut. Similar to Lilia, I'm sure they didn't do anything to help Tommy manage his preferred hair length but will always help him manage their preferred hair length on him.

Return to “JesssFam”