Tannerites/YAWI

Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Tizzy »

I wonder how much longer it’ll be before they announce their moving video. It’s pretty obvious they’re moving, the last several vlogs there’s been footage of packing things up. Do they think nobody notices?

Also, I agree. The only reason they cared Canyon drew on the cupboards is because they’ll be renting it out.. they probably don’t want him drawing on shit when they move house either, especially if it’s a nice big fancy one.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Tizzy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:03 pm I wonder how much longer it’ll be before they announce their moving video. It’s pretty obvious they’re moving, the last several vlogs there’s been footage of packing things up. Do they think nobody notices?

Also, I agree. The only reason they cared Canyon drew on the cupboards is because they’ll be renting it out.. they probably don’t want him drawing on shit when they move house either, especially if it’s a nice big fancy one.
Yeah, today's vlog... the front room, with the "sand table" all packed up except the 2 chairs and the table. I guess they think their viewers are stupid to not notice all of that, or the sign in the front yard that they filmed and didn't edit out. And remember when they tore down the play yard stuff... and told the kids they would be getting new? And then they never did... I wonder if it's in their new yard?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Tizzy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:03 pm I wonder how much longer it’ll be before they announce their moving video. It’s pretty obvious they’re moving, the last several vlogs there’s been footage of packing things up. Do they think nobody notices?

Yeah, today's vlog... the front room, with the "sand table" all packed up except the 2 chairs and the table. I guess they think their viewers are stupid to not notice all of that, or the sign in the front yard that they filmed and didn't edit out. And remember when they tore down the play yard stuff... and told the kids they would be getting new? And then they never did... I wonder if it's in their new yard?

I think because they’re so inconsistent with footage and post footage out of order they think people won’t notice and because the comments are turned off people can’t discuss it on the video. The most telling part for me is that the kitchen has always been really messy and lately it hasn’t been. The house still hasn’t been rented out yet and it’s listed to be available August 1 or sooner!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They used dish soap to wash their dog..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:21 am They used dish soap to wash their dog..

Our vet recommended us to use that on our dogs when they got infested with fleas one summer... because it's better than any flea soap and more gentle... and it worked. He said after that, to go back to using our regular dog shampoo. We were even using flea and tick preventatives and they still got infested. It was bad. We had to have the yard and house sprayed... was awful. But, we'd never use it every time we bathed them. :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:21 am They used dish soap to wash their dog..

Our vet recommended us to use that on our dogs when they got infested with fleas one summer... because it's better than any flea soap and more gentle... and it worked. He said after that, to go back to using our regular dog shampoo. We were even using flea and tick preventatives and they still got infested. It was bad. We had to have the yard and house sprayed... was awful. But, we'd never use it every time we bathed them. :?
Oh my! That’s terrible. What kind of dish soap was it? It looked like they used a fruit or flower scent, I was cringing every time they squeezed more out just because of how much dish soap suds and because Charlie has so much fur I feared they couldn’t wash it out well enough. And I 100% cringed when Sarah called it a tubby
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

Oh my! That’s terrible. What kind of dish soap was it? It looked like they used a fruit or flower scent, I was cringing every time they squeezed more out just because of how much dish soap suds and because Charlie has so much fur I feared they couldn’t wash it out well enough. And I 100% cringed when Sarah called it a tubby
He told us to use Dawn dish soap... just the normal blue kind only. They used a fruity or flowery kind? How does that not surprise me? lol I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.. Their poor dog. Getting shocked by the plug in water bowl, and then suds to death! :?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did they get a new car, for enough room for all their family to have enough seats/seat belts... or do they all still not fit? I never actually paid much attention to them in their new car? I know they said it was time for an upgrade... but, honestly... having a car for 2/3 years doesn't mean you need a new car... though they DO drive back and forth from California to Utah all the time... so, that does put a lot of miles on the car and a lot of wear and tear, so I do see that part of it. But, I am just wondering if it was to make sure they had enough seats... because they got an upgrade of the same car... why not get something like 8 Passengers, or JesssFam? That way they can take friends too.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:Did they get a new car, for enough room for all their family to have enough seats/seat belts... or do they all still not fit? I never actually paid much attention to them in their new car? I know they said it was time for an upgrade... but, honestly... having a car for 2/3 years doesn't mean you need a new car... though they DO drive back and forth from California to Utah all the time... so, that does put a lot of miles on the car and a lot of wear and tear, so I do see that part of it. But, I am just wondering if it was to make sure they had enough seats... because they got an upgrade of the same car... why not get something like 8 Passengers, or JesssFam? That way they can take friends too.
From what I could tell it has the same amount of seat belts.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

They announced that they are moving. It wasn't much of a secret lol. Although I'm sure it was to most of their younger audience. If the comment section was on then a lot more people would have found out. It will be interesting to see if anyone rents the house out and how long it takes for someone to rent it.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They just uploaded a vlog we’ve been keeping a huge secret and the thumbnail is of Johnny in a moving van. Can someone give a summary after, I’m at work :)

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:They announced that they are moving. It wasn't much of a secret lol. Although I'm sure it was to most of their younger audience. If the comment section was on then a lot more people would have found out. It will be interesting to see if anyone rents the house out and how long it takes for someone to rent it.

As of right now it’s still for rent.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Wonder where they moved to, Daniell said it was somewhere that didn't get snow on Christmas, I didn't even think about them moving out of state, I figured they would stay in Utah. The little tiny bit of the house they showed looked nice (as nice as you can tell from a foyer lol).
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:They just uploaded a vlog we’ve been keeping a huge secret and the thumbnail is of Johnny in a moving van. Can someone give a summary after, I’m at work :)

They changed the title to “The Rumors are TRUE! Are we MOVING!”
All they did was show how much they need to pack and the garage and Uhaul. The video they posted today was them waiting for the call to close, after they closed and they drive to the new house. Drive was pretty long by the looks of it- Ali did not drive her car and neither did Branson. I have a feeling they moved to California or Arizona. Daniell said she will miss having a white Christmas the most..
Allie mentioned she would miss her high school and their ward the most.

What I thought was super strange is that they had a get a call to close. When my husband and I closed on our home in April we knew the date and time all of the paperwork would be signed weeks ahead of time so that leads me to believe the title company or whoever called Sarah was waiting on paper work to arrive from the sellers of the new home and that’s why I believe they moved so far.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:Wonder where they moved to, Daniell said it was somewhere that didn't get snow on Christmas, I didn't even think about them moving out of state, I figured they would stay in Utah. The little tiny bit of the house they showed looked nice (as nice as you can tell from a foyer lol).
I just came to say that! Also, Allie said she would miss their ward and her school.
It makes more sense why Sarah sent the kids to school that one day for like 1.5-2 hrs even though she thought it was silly.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Like the above poster said it’s odd that they’d leave Utah, they are so invested in the church and had so many friends close by. It’s not like they had to relocate for work so I’m curious to know the reason.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:Like the above poster said it’s odd that they’d leave Utah, they are so invested in the church and had so many friends close by. It’s not like they had to relocate for work so I’m curious to know the reason.

I’m curious to know too! Especially because Johnny said he had a meeting very early that day. If Sarah was rushing to get a ton of laundry done they must be without a washer/dryer for a couple of days and can’t just drive back to the old house to do laundry. Allie said the bunny, birds, and fish will be at the old house for 2 weeks.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That’s odd, why couldn’t they just bring all of the pets at once since they’ve got a place?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They could have moved to St George. It doesn't get a lot of snow, but it's still in Utah.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 am They could have moved to St George. It doesn't get a lot of snow, but it's still in Utah.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking this too. I don't see them moving out of Utah. I have an awful time trying to figure out what mountain peaks they are showing in the video. There are parts of interstate 15 at 80 mph which Johnny showed in the vlog and it wouldn't make sense for them to go east on I70 which also has 80 mph + you are heading right into more mountains so you would get snow. That part of the interstate really looks like a little north of St.George. I could be completely wrong though.

Return to “Q-Z”