Sophie Gonzalez

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophie Gonzalez

Unread post by MoaningMona »

Lolllaslife wrote:this whole vidcon trip was so weird. it’s so obvious she’s trying so hard to be a part of the ‘cool kids’ gang. i could not imagine reaching out to a family i didn’t know (the van clan) and asking if i could stay with them at their house!!!! then trying to stay in an airbnb with more families i didn’t know a few weeks before the trip. the fact that they paid thousands of dollars for uber’s just to go to the airbnb with all the other teen moms is crazy to me. was seeing and meeting up with them at vidcon not enough????? she reeks of desperation
100% agree. They reek of desperation. They got lucky on their first ever video and hooked a LOT of subscribers, and now are trying so hard to live the vlogger life. They’re saying they’re going to concentrate on YouTube. As if that’s going to provide a regular income with how sporadically they post right now. Why don’t they focus on jobs and education to give their boys the best start. Such a shame. They could be a good influence.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

MoaningMona wrote:
Lolllaslife wrote:this whole vidcon trip was so weird. it’s so obvious she’s trying so hard to be a part of the ‘cool kids’ gang. i could not imagine reaching out to a family i didn’t know (the van clan) and asking if i could stay with them at their house!!!! then trying to stay in an airbnb with more families i didn’t know a few weeks before the trip. the fact that they paid thousands of dollars for uber’s just to go to the airbnb with all the other teen moms is crazy to me. was seeing and meeting up with them at vidcon not enough????? she reeks of desperation
100% agree. They reek of desperation. They got lucky on their first ever video and hooked a LOT of subscribers, and now are trying so hard to live the vlogger life. They’re saying they’re going to concentrate on YouTube. As if that’s going to provide a regular income with how sporadically they post right now. Why don’t they focus on jobs and education to give their boys the best start. Such a shame. They could be a good influence.
This! It irked me so much in the video where she said she quit her job and that it was basically Josh’s idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

She honestly seems bitchy around all those mean girls like Zoe and Cam... They are so cliquey and Sophie is obviously trying hard to fit in. I guess they stayed in a hotel which is a good thing because that air bnb was gross as hell. Who would want premature infants being in a dirty house like that? That was another thing...bringing infants that are so small and vulnerable in a cross country road trip and then to California on a plane... It seemed like way too much. I am appalled Sophie's mom just lets her do all this crap. They must have spent $10 grand easily on all of this.

And also... Her boyfriend looks like Skeletor. And the babies aren't cute. Sorry, not sorry
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SouthernBella wrote:She honestly seems bitchy around all those mean girls like Zoe and Cam... They are so cliquey and Sophie is obviously trying hard to fit in. I guess they stayed in a hotel which is a good thing because that air bnb was gross as hell. Who would want premature infants being in a dirty house like that? That was another thing...bringing infants that are so small and vulnerable in a cross country road trip and then to California on a plane... It seemed like way too much. I am appalled Sophie's mom just lets her do all this crap. They must have spent $10 grand easily on all of this.

And also... Her boyfriend looks like Skeletor. And the babies aren't cute. Sorry, not sorry
Legitimately no premises are cute lol. I looked exactly like the twins actually worse since I was born at 26 weeks.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

and she's only been on YouTube since February. 5 months and these people feel like they know her from her (now) 16 videos? she had like 11 videos max since before the trip. I don't like what she's doing... focus on your KIDS and not your YouTube channel. based on the vibes she's given off lately she's definitely getting pregnant again next year to fit in with the Joneses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t like Josh something about him just gives me a weird vibe. I don’t see him fitting in with the other dads on the trip.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I watched some older videos of hers and was appalled that they let those premature twins sleep in and lay in their carseat for hours on end. That is so dangerous and babies have died that way.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

so they broke up. it's a good thing that Josh quit his job 2 months prior so he can truly run away from all responsibility now

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

We all knew a break-up was coming. So many red flags. The biggest being him not wanting to be on the birth certificate! Wrong from the start. I hope Sophie is strong and can keep going on her own. I can’t imagine being that young, single, with twins.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Something about him looked weak and like he didn’t want to have the life of being a teen dad.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

MoaningMona wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:57 am We all knew a break-up was coming. So many red flags. The biggest being him not wanting to be on the birth certificate! Wrong from the start. I hope Sophie is strong and can keep going on her own. I can’t imagine being that young, single, with twins.
i feel bad for her. he doesnt seem very responsible or mature, and the fact that he didn't want to be on the certificate was suspicious and the fact that she didnt question him about it is weird and naive of her
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
jem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jem »

In her video about the breakup she does say that she was the one who was unhappy in the relationship and he tried to change to make it work though?

I really like her. I think she's a good mum and I appreciate that she's still in school and thinking about going to college. She doesn't seem like she's going to be having more kids and trying to play house at 18 or whatever.
odhow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by odhow »

So, I just want to comment on the live stream screenshots previously mentioned where the hometown kids were bashing her. I am from her hometown, know what school she goes to, and even have been to most places that she records in her videos. Although I don't know her personally, we are in a similar age range and knew of her before she went viral. The school that she goes to is in one of the wealthier parts of her hometown, so it's a lot of kids getting dropped off in their parents' BMW's everyday kind of school. When I first saw the video, I was shocked, because while there are cases of teen pregnancy in any school, it was especially shocking for it to be in a school like hers. I commend her for staying in school and dealing with her peers, because that kind of hate that she has received from them is not uncommon for kids in her school even if you don't have any affiliation to bad behavior. Even if she has smoked or done whatever once, that kind of thing will stick with you for the rest of your time at that school, I think her pregnancy just made her an easier target.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

She posted a video of the ex doing a Q&A and “his side” of the whole thing. He actually came across as quite level headed and mature.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I like Sophie. She seems like a good mother.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

those babies are 8 almost 9 months old and look and act more like 5 months old. something isn't sitting right with me

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

webby wrote:those babies are 8 almost 9 months old and look and act more like 5 months old. something isn't sitting right with me

They were premature, most premises hit milestones different than other babies.

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

This is going to sound rude because it quite frankly is rude, but does anyone else think their babies are not cute whatsoever. I don’t like to insult babies/kids, but just seeing if anyone else thought the same lmfao

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Premise are never cute, I was one and I think I looked like an alien

AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

I think it's great that she's applying for colleges and not just sitting round on her bum, living off YouTube. And I always think it's very mature of them to break up but still be great parents to the boys together. They just seem more level headed then most YouTube mum's I watch.

Return to “Q-Z”