JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by sondraK »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm
MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
At this point i bet he just does what he’s told.
This
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 pm
bubblyduckling wrote:*from Instagram stories*
So you just think it's okay to film a brand new movie in a movie theater...? It looked pretty crowded too.
Nope, not okay in the slightest. Even having your phone ON in a theatre bugs the crap out of me. Its two hours. Turn it off!
Right? It’s one of my biggest pet peeves. My eye is drawn immediately by a bright light in a dark room, and it just kisses me off.

Put the fucking phone away- no one pays to be annoyed by your phone and lack of manners.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

My kids got my husband a Lion king "dad" shirt because they are excited for lion king but he wears it to sleep in, lol. How many more times will Chris even be seen in that? And she has a normal shirt so it just looks weird.

Not only her filming but it sounded like they were singing super loud and Jess was giggling away at Addie. That would annoy me.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Haulnarse wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

At this point i bet he just does what he’s told.
I agree, Jess really does rule that house. She's dressing him up in matchy outfits like she does the kids. It's sad and pathetic.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm surprised she hasn't tried renting out a theatre for their family and friends to go and it just be them. As rude as she is that's what she needs to do.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

bubblyduckling wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:19 pm *from Instagram stories*
So you just think it's okay to film a brand new movie in a movie theater...? It looked pretty crowded too.
This is my number one biggest annoyance in movie theatres (and why I always try to sit towards the front). You're paying a lot of money to watch a movie, and probably spending more money for refreshments. If you can't go for the duration of the movie without looking at your phone, you have issues.

And I don't follow Jess on Instagram (#TeamBlocked), but if she recorded parts of the movie and put it in her Instagram stories, she can get in trouble with MPAA.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,there are pirating and copyright laws,but she filmed only a few seconds.I'm not sure,but I think just a few secs comes under the fair use act.
Just like when a few seconds of her vids were used for a commercial...the kids coming into the house.And another where someone used Jesssss's screaming giving birth to the twins for something else.Which was sound only,but was still allowed under the Fair Use Act
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 am Yes,there are pirating and copyright laws,but she filmed only a few seconds.I'm not sure,but I think just a few secs comes under the fair use act.
Just like when a few seconds of her vids were used for a commercial...the kids coming into the house.And another where someone used Jesssss's screaming giving birth to the twins for something else.Which was sound only,but was still allowed under the Fair Use Act.
I think it's 10 secs or less,sound and or vid or both,which is allowed under the Act
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

this is a good time to bring up her Hakuna Matata tattoo she got bc she was watching Lion King with Drake when they had their first kiss

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Pardon,I meant to say,I think 10 secs or less,vid/sound or both,can be used under the Fair Use Act.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.Thx
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:Pardon,I meant to say,I think 10 secs or less,vid/sound or both,can be used under the Fair Use Act.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.Thx
It’s not about copyright.

It’s about Messss being an inconsiderate douche bag and flashing her phone around while others are trying to watch a movie.

As for the phone. She won’t care if it gets broken. Remember their attitude when Scooby blew up the iPad.
Plus Lilia has broken her iPod at least twice and had it fixed. Their attitudes are disgusting. Don’t worry about teaching your kids to be careful and respect their belongings, cause AppleCare and YouTube money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

It looked like everyone was singing in that movie. I have never seen people do that and I can't think of anything more annoying.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommycrunch »

On her IG while dancing to The Lion King music, she’s looking like she wasting all that money on her mommy makeover. In her swimsuit pics too I was expecting her breast’s to be more perky but it looks like they are starting to sag.
Her constant messes in the background of pics drives me batty. I feel like I already know how her house smells.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The thing with fair use (like YouTube) is different than copyright which they have a thing at the beginning of the movies. That's why movies get deleted on Instagram but people that do these expose videos are allowed to use vloggers material because its fair use.

I think the issue for me also is what about people that hadn't seen it yet. I get she didn't show much but what if she showed a spoiler?
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:The thing with fair use (like YouTube) is different than copyright which they have a thing at the beginning of the movies. That's why movies get deleted on Instagram but people that do these expose videos are allowed to use vloggers material because its fair use.

I think the issue for me also is what about people that hadn't seen it yet. I get she didn't show much but what if she showed a spoiler?
...it's the lion king. I'm pretty sure we all know how that story goes lol.

The main issue is the inconsideration of phone usage during a movie. Possibly the rudest thing I can think of other than being loud...which I'm sure they were doing that as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Babbs18 wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Babbs18 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:50 pm I get rat vibes from him, he disgusts meImage
What is "rat" vibes?
Something I just made up with my crazy mind. He just looks like a rat to me with just that nasty, disgusting face and to add on top: his ugly behaviour
Fuck I thought you mean ciaoobellaxo’s husband Rat Morrison lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Elodie401 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:The thing with fair use (like YouTube) is different than copyright which they have a thing at the beginning of the movies. That's why movies get deleted on Instagram but people that do these expose videos are allowed to use vloggers material because its fair use.

...it's the lion king. I'm pretty sure we all know how that story goes lol.

The main issue is the inconsideration of phone usage during a movie. Possibly the rudest thing I can think of other than being loud...which I'm sure they were doing that as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Ehh, idk. They change up these live action movies quite a bit sometimes. Might have had something different in it than the cartoon version.

Just throwing that out there. Lol

I'd be pissed though if I paid that much money to go to a movie to be annoyed by her dumbass and her disrespectful kids. But I would probably say something and it would cause me to get kicked out. Unlike her, I'm broke af and can't afford to take my kids to the movies every weekend.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

SouthernGal wrote:Ehh, idk. They change up these live action movies quite a bit sometimes. Might have had something different in it than the cartoon version.
You mean like Mulan which won’t have Mushu or Shang Li? Or Ariel being black?! Joking, just since the internet blew up about both of them. Although I am a little upset about Mushu.

From what I can tell, Lion King, like Aladdin, is gonna be pretty much word for word the same. I even downloaded the music and all the big songs are the same (like Circle of Life is EXACTLY the same, I had to make sure I was listening to the new version not the original.)

Got tickets to see tonight so I’ll let you know if there’s any huge differences (with a spoiler alert of course.)
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

Can she please just pose like a normal person.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

angelfire89 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Ehh, idk. They change up these live action movies quite a bit sometimes. Might have had something different in it than the cartoon version.
You mean like Mulan which won’t have Mushu or Shang Li? Or Ariel being black?! Joking, just since the internet blew up about both of them. Although I am a little upset about Mushu.

From what I can tell, Lion King, like Aladdin, is gonna be pretty much word for word the same. I even downloaded the music and all the big songs are the same (like Circle of Life is EXACTLY the same, I had to make sure I was listening to the new version not the original.)

Got tickets to see tonight so I’ll let you know if there’s any huge differences (with a spoiler alert of course.)
I didn't even know about mushu! Ugh. Lol
Bet Jess throws a fit over that.
Also, I was going to take my 2 year old to the new Lion King but she refuses to believe it's the Lion King because it's not the cartoon version. Lololol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”