Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know I'm late to the party but my daughter was watching the vlog about Boston cutting Lincoln's hair. First of all, when she introduced Emma, she said "She's from the Deru Crew vlogs". Not she's my sister Julie's daughter. I mean, it's nice to give her sister a shout out. But it just shows how they think.
And the whole thing about Lincoln's hair-- first of all, he says he wants to look like Henry Danger. So get him a haircut. Or at least comb the hair he's got. I don't care that it's long. It's unkempt. He looks like a ragamuffin. And she wasn't angry that Boston used a pocket knife. She was angry that he cut Lincoln's hair. And it's so bad to begin with, you can't even tell. She couldn't even tell where it was cut from. No "don't touch the pocket knife without an adult around". Just lots of giggling from everyone else and "don't cut anyone's hair".
Priorities.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:07 am I know I'm late to the party but my daughter was watching the vlog about Boston cutting Lincoln's hair. First of all, when she introduced Emma, she said "She's from the Deru Crew vlogs". Not she's my sister Julie's daughter. I mean, it's nice to give her sister a shout out. But it just shows how they think.
And the whole thing about Lincoln's hair-- first of all, he says he wants to look like Henry Danger. So get him a haircut. Or at least comb the hair he's got. I don't care that it's long. It's unkempt. He looks like a ragamuffin. And she wasn't angry that Boston used a pocket knife. She was angry that he cut Lincoln's hair. And it's so bad to begin with, you can't even tell. She couldn't even tell where it was cut from. No "don't touch the pocket knife without an adult around". Just lots of giggling from everyone else and "don't cut anyone's hair".
Priorities.

Oh my gosh! I came here to write the EXACT same thing about Emma Deru- including the part about how I was late to the party!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:07 am I know I'm late to the party but my daughter was watching the vlog about Boston cutting Lincoln's hair. First of all, when she introduced Emma, she said "She's from the Deru Crew vlogs". Not she's my sister Julie's daughter. I mean, it's nice to give her sister a shout out. But it just shows how they think.
Priorities.

I think she doesn't cut Lincoln's hair because she's just stubborn. The other boys have nice haircuts and she obviously combs and styles them. It's like Lincoln rolls out of bed and he's done for the day. You're right about the pocket knife - she wasn't concerned that Lincoln could get hurt but that Boston cut his hair. What a fool.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

There is a little grammar spat on grandmagriff IG. This family doesn't always seem to understand their YouTube or IG postings etc. should include writing proficient responses, thumbnails or descriptions. We've seen some of her grandchildren's writing/spelling and it doesn't seem to be up to their grade level.

@grandmagriff *they’re

@You are correct, however I don’t think my grammar is all that important.

@grandmagriff Wow as an educator I am not quite sure as to what to make of this comment education is the only reason man made any progress! Then again of course if it does not matter to you that is definitely respected too. However, you have a lot of little people in your family who look up to you, among them could be some scientists please rethink your comment as you inspire them.

@grandmagriff I’m very sorry for your nieces unfortunate accident. I hope she recovers well. That does not mean that things are not important while we’re alive, however, and I just think that this family lacks sometimes in promoting education. One could argue that your response to me isn’t important, but you did it. Right? Wishing your family the best!

@grandmagriff grammar and spelling is all that important. Education is and always will be very important and should be thought of as such!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

YTIG60 wrote:There is a little grammar spat on grandmagriff IG. This family doesn't always seem to understand their YouTube or IG postings etc. should include writing proficient responses, thumbnails or descriptions. We've seen some of her grandchildren's writing/spelling and it doesn't seem to be up to their grade level.

@grandmagriff *they’re

@You are correct, however I don’t think my grammar is all that important.

@grandmagriff Wow as an educator I am not quite sure as to what to make of this comment education is the only reason man made any progress! Then again of course if it does not matter to you that is definitely respected too. However, you have a lot of little people in your family who look up to you, among them could be some scientists please rethink your comment as you inspire them.

@grandmagriff I’m very sorry for your nieces unfortunate accident. I hope she recovers well. That does not mean that things are not important while we’re alive, however, and I just think that this family lacks sometimes in promoting education. One could argue that your response to me isn’t important, but you did it. Right? Wishing your family the best!

@grandmagriff grammar and spelling is all that important. Education is and always will be very important and should be thought of as such!
I posted above, that was me with the original *they’re (which she’s now fixed btw.)

I’ve never been so popular or started such a riot Image

I’ve also liked almost all the replies about education being important. I was feeling sassy.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:12 pm
I posted above, that was me with the original *they’re (which she’s now fixed btw.)

I’ve never been so popular or started such a riot Image

I’ve also liked almost all the replies about education being important. I was feeling sassy.
I love it!!! <3 :D

I was happy that several who responded didn't give grandmagriff a pass by her saying grammar isn't important. She needs to be more careful when writing messages since she is the owner of a paid social media business. Writing and how you speak adds up to an educated profession look they need when working with sponsors that they represent. I sometimes think companies don't pay attention to who they sponsor on YouTube since I think a few in their marketing department would cringe at what they see.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Everyone’s talking about grammar and I’m here wondering if Bonnie is still high on pain meds??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8fe16d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Bundy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:36 pm Everyone’s talking about grammar and I’m here wondering if Bonnie is still high on pain meds??

Yes! I’ve been wondering that for months now, and she’s going in for more surgery soon.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about Bonnie hinting at surgery soon. Oh, what we are in for with the vlogs....
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 pm I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about Bonnie hinting at surgery soon. Oh, what we are in for with the vlogs....
Someone asked her on her intstagram page if her "out of commission" comment meant she was going in for another surgery and she deleted it. If she doesn't want people to ask, why mention it at all?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

If Lincoln wants to have Henry Danger hair...he wants short, styled hair. Cut that messy shit off. I think she and Joel want it long because they might think he will lose his blond baby waves. Reality time...he’s growing up and most likely will not be that blond anyway. Cut a piece off and put it in his BABY book and let the kid grow up for shits sake.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:If Lincoln wants to have Henry Danger hair...he wants short, styled hair. Cut that messy shit off. I think she and Joel want it long because they might think he will lose his blond baby waves. Reality time...he’s growing up and most likely will not be that blond anyway. Cut a piece off and put it in his BABY book and let the kid grow up for shits sake.
Plus, his big brothers and dad have short, styled hair. He probably wants to be like them. If he is expressing a desire for a haircut, they need to let him have his hair cut. Or at least comb the hair he's got.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:11 am
Catface2 wrote:If Lincoln wants to have Henry Danger hair...he wants short, styled hair. Cut that messy shit off. I think she and Joel want it long because they might think he will lose his blond baby waves. Reality time...he’s growing up and most likely will not be that blond anyway. Cut a piece off and put it in his BABY book and let the kid grow up for shits sake.
Plus, his big brothers and dad have short, styled hair. He probably wants to be like them. If he is expressing a desire for a haircut, they need to let him have his hair cut. Or at least comb the hair he's got.

With the way those children are watched (not watched) it won’t be long before Lincoln gets some scissors and cuts it himself. Hopefully without being hurt.
Let the boy have a haircut! He’s old enough to have an opinion on it and it’s only hair, let him start making some choices.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
With the way those children are watched (not watched) it won’t be long before Lincoln gets some scissors and cuts it himself. Hopefully without being hurt.
Let the boy have a haircut! He’s old enough to have an opinion on it and it’s only hair, let him start making some choices.
As long as YT kids are viewed as a “brand” they will never be free to make their own choices.

Not that any of the Griffiths grandkids were ever going to be free to make their own choices anyway.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:31 am
When it comes to hair in this family, I doubt anyone of them are given many choices. Hair products in kids is not usually seen, Boston still has spiked hair and before the hair transplant, Joel did too. They would make a lot of money with views on the "actual" Lincoln haircut vlog so I don't understand why they don't just film this.

My favorite response last week on Bonnie's IG said more about Ellie. :) Their attitude towards viewers is troubling and why they lose subs they can no longer afford to lose.
elliemecham Being shamed for your looks if you are a kid or an adult is wrong. It’s hair, he is a sweet boy with a fun look. Keep riding your bike fast buddy! 🙌🏼
What the hell are you talking about?! Re-read my original comment and go take your attitude somewhere else!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:12 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
As long as YT kids are viewed as a “brand” they will never be free to make their own choices.

Not that any of the Griffiths grandkids were ever going to be free to make their own choices anyway.

I tend to agree. But there is that Australian mother with the 6 kids (Chloe and Beans) who essentially branded her boys with long hair for years in a weird and failed attempt to be gender neutral or something (nb: I'm completely fine with boys with long hair) until she shaved it half off and then cut it. I think she probably made tons of money off the haircut vlog- all while claiming it was their choice.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 am If Lincoln wants to have Henry Danger hair...he wants short, styled hair. Cut that messy shit off. I think she and Joel want it long because they might think he will lose his blond baby waves. Reality time...he’s growing up and most likely will not be that blond anyway. Cut a piece off and put it in his BABY book and let the kid grow up for shits sake.
He doesn't have baby waves - it's just an uneven mess. If they want to keep it long, at least style it and run a comb through it once in a while. I swear she just does this so people will talk about it. She does have this awful stubborn streak about her.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Prepping for a big week? She really is hinting at surgery

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... eb8cea.jpg[/IMG]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Think she'll be sexy nurse or sexy tired mom in a bollie brand robe for Halloween?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Bundy wrote:Prepping for a big week? She really is hinting at surgery

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... eb8cea.jpg[/IMG]

So is Joel having his tonsils removed?