JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

sondraK wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 am Yes,there are pirating and copyright laws,but she filmed only a few seconds.I'm not sure,but I think just a few secs comes under the fair use act.
Just like when a few seconds of her vids were used for a commercial...the kids coming into the house.And another where someone used Jesssss's screaming giving birth to the twins for something else.Which was sound only,but was still allowed under the Fair Use Act
It doesn’t. If it were at home on a format she owned, it would be fair use to show clips. What she did falls under piracy laws, regardless of length. It’s 100% not allowed.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I wasn't just talking about this movie. She has done it with other movies that aren't the same as the original. Respect doesn't apply to Jess.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

She only got Lilia the phone so she could vlog for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:07 am
sondraK wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 am Yes,there are pirating and copyright laws,but she filmed only a few seconds.I'm not sure,but I think just a few secs comes under the fair use act.
Just like when a few seconds of her vids were used for a commercial...the kids coming into the house.And another where someone used Jesssss's screaming giving birth to the twins for something else.Which was sound only,but was still allowed under the Fair Use Act
It doesn’t. If it were at home on a format she owned, it would be fair use to show clips. What she did falls under piracy laws, regardless of length. It’s 100% not allowed.
Ok,thx.I just doubt they would bother w a 'family' blogger on youtube.Would be nice if she were gotten for it,I just doubt it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:07 am
Ok,thx.I just doubt they would bother w a 'family' blogger on youtube.Would be nice if she were gotten for it,I just doubt it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Sparklingdee wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Me,too.When I went to the original,there was a lady....no kids,she was the child....giggling and laughing her ass off the whole time.Annoying af! And she would hollar out,"I love it!" Good,then keep your mouth shut so others can hear
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Sparklingdee wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Me,too.When I went to the original,there was a lady....no kids,she was the child....giggling and laughing her ass off the whole time.Annoying af! And she would hollar out,"I love it!" Good,then keep your mouth shut so others can hear
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MommaMia3 wrote:The fact that Chris wore this shirt Image Does he even like the Lion King that much? My husband is crazy excited for this movie, Lion King was his favorite, and he wouldn't wear this if you paid him a million dollars[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 946408.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She needs to quit with the crop type tops and vagina eating shorts...I cannot imagine what they think of her at that dance school lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

sondraK wrote:
I laughed so hard at thisImagelady was probably on day leave from the mental healthcare institution
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Sparklingdee wrote:If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Lmao Jess would never stand in line, for that she'd have to be there on time. She's on "Jessstime" guyzzzzz.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ellie- wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Sparklingdee wrote:If I saw Jess and her crew lining up for at the movie theatre I would turn around and go to a later showing lmao imagine being in there with them shrieking and talking and yelling all through it and Jess recording, no thanks
Lmao Jess would never stand in line, for that she'd have to be there on time. She's on "Jessstime" guyzzzzz.

She'll invent the fastpass for movie someday.JesssPasss.LOL
LIke someone else said,it's JesssWorld;everyone else just lives in it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ellie- wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm

She'll invent the fastpass for movie someday.JesssPasss.LOL
LIke someone else said,it's JesssWorld;everyone else just lives in it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

twomommies wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:56 pm [quote="MommaMia3

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She needs to quit with the crop type tops and vagina eating shorts...I cannot imagine what they think of her at that dance school lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Is Jesss friends w any of the dance moms,besides Janelle? It seems they all ignore her,which is what I would do
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm
sondraK wrote:
I laughed so hard at thisImagelady was probably on day leave from the mental healthcare institution
Probably! LOL
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hi guys! I'm SO sorry about the wait for a new thread, I moved to a new apartment/city about a month ago and we've finally gotten to a point where I can sometimes check in here Image I haven't even really gotten to watch YouTube...I've been so deprived! Haha!

New thread! viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16027
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”