Tannerites/YAWI

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:56 am
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 am They could have moved to St George. It doesn't get a lot of snow, but it's still in Utah.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking this too. I don't see them moving out of Utah. I have an awful time trying to figure out what mountain peaks they are showing in the video. There are parts of interstate 15 at 80 mph which Johnny showed in the vlog and it wouldn't make sense for them to go east on I70 which also has 80 mph + you are heading right into more mountains so you would get snow. That part of the interstate really looks like a little north of St.George. I could be completely wrong though.
Is the Las Vegas area a possibility? That is the only place I remember 80 mph signs driving out west. No snow, and I know there is a Mormon population there. I am still wondering why they would uproot their family when Ally had one year left in school.....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't in the rationale behind many of their decisions, but that's just me...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sweetlace
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sweetlace »

Maybe they want to move just so their kids will find a spouse since clearly it wasn’t working where they live currently. Kidding but not at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

sweetlace wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:13 pm Maybe they want to move just so their kids will find a spouse since clearly it wasn’t working where they live currently. ImageImage Kidding but not at the same time.

No this is 100% true. I was far off. You have solved the mystery. 😂 Love it!
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I think it's really shitty that they're moving right before Allie's senior year, especially if they're moving just for the hell of it. Could they not have waited one more year until she graduated?
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 am
thenightowl wrote:Wonder where they moved to, Daniell said it was somewhere that didn't get snow on Christmas, I didn't even think about them moving out of state, I figured they would stay in Utah. The little tiny bit of the house they showed looked nice (as nice as you can tell from a foyer lol).
I just came to say that! Also, Allie said she would miss their ward and her school.
It makes more sense why Sarah sent the kids to school that one day for like 1.5-2 hrs even though she thought it was silly.

That's sad... Allie can't finish her senior year with her friends at her own school...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I have theories... 1. I thought maybe they were moving closer to the Ohana adventure, St George was my first guess when i saw the for rent sign. 2. 50% of returned missionaries leave the church, maybe they are closet exmos now? probably not. 3. They decided to rent their house instead of sell it, just in case they do not like it and might want to move back.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

callie73 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:24 pm I have theories... 1. I thought maybe they were moving closer to the Ohana adventure, St George was my first guess when i saw the for rent sign. 2. 50% of returned missionaries leave the church, maybe they are closet exmos now? probably not. 3. They decided to rent their house instead of sell it, just in case they do not like it and might want to move back.
1. Why the Ohana Adventure? Is their oldest girl finally of age and promised to Branson? The house looks similar in style to their recent vacation house where they made Branson go on a date with an old family friend. I thought it was strange that they were trying to pair him up with a girl that lived 10 hrs away. He couldn't have been less enthusiastic. Anyone remember where that was and who the girl was?

2. Is this stat true? No wonder people say the church will be extinct soon. All the YT ExMo channels are really enlightening though. The Tanners did seem to be doubling down on the 5 AM morning baptisms for the dead before the move....

3. It does seem like there is not really a feeling of planning/permanence to this move. Whether temporary or merely last minute, who knows. The only thing I can think of that fits all this strange secretiveness/behavior is a reality show with a strict contract.....but who needs that when you already have a vlog on YouTube. Maybe they are becoming fLDS and that's where Johnny's second wife lives? Did Daniell get pregnant and they are moving away for a year to hide it? Speculating is fun!
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:56 pm
callie73 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:24 pm I have theories... 1. I thought maybe they were moving closer to the Ohana adventure, St George was my first guess when i saw the for rent sign. 2. 50% of returned missionaries leave the church, maybe they are closet exmos now? probably not. 3. They decided to rent their house instead of sell it, just in case they do not like it and might want to move back.
1. Why the Ohana Adventure? Is their oldest girl finally of age and promised to Branson? The house looks similar in style to their recent vacation house where they made Branson go on a date with an old family friend. I thought it was strange that they were trying to pair him up with a girl that lived 10 hrs away. He couldn't have been less enthusiastic. Anyone remember where that was and who the girl was?

2. Is this stat true? No wonder people say the church will be extinct soon. All the YT ExMo channels are really enlightening though. The Tanners did seem to be doubling down on the 5 AM morning baptisms for the dead before the move....

3. It does seem like there is not really a feeling of planning/permanence to this move. Whether temporary or merely last minute, who knows. The only thing I can think of that fits all this strange secretiveness/behavior is a reality show with a strict contract.....but who needs that when you already have a vlog on YouTube. Maybe they are becoming fLDS and that's where Johnny's second wife lives? Did Daniell get pregnant and they are moving away for a year to hide it? Speculating is fun!
They are friends with them, that's why i wondered. i had friends who moved near their friends who moved away once. plus the front foyer of their house looks St. George style but could just be desert style.

Yes that stat is true and usually it's within the first 6 months. the exmo reddit forum is my 2nd home and there's story after story. the last time they showed the girls coming back from the temple, the parents didn't go that morning. i wondered why, but the other day they posted their sealing anniversary pic on facebook so they probably are still tbm.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm I think it's really shitty that they're moving right before Allie's senior year, especially if they're moving just for the hell of it. Could they not have waited one more year until she graduated?
They've never really put their kids first so why start now?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I don’t think they’re planning on moving back- based on how Allie and Daniell talked about the house and lets be honest, they own way too much shit to move again!

I think they only decided to rent out the house because it wasn’t selling- just like how it’s still for rent after almost a month.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 pm I don’t think they’re planning on moving back- based on how Allie and Daniell talked about the house and lets be honest, they own way too much shit to move again!

I think they only decided to rent out the house because it wasn’t selling- just like how it’s still for rent after almost a month.

I just think it's kinda dumb of anyone, to think "okay, gonna list my house for sale..." and expect it to sell right away. Especially with no staging... sure they did some updating, with lighting, and new carpets, painting in some rooms, and flooring in master bath... but, you need to stage a bit, make it look nice. And you need to expect that there's gonna be a wait, before that house will sell. Maybe they took it down to rent, to make some extra income... or because of memories in that house, or another reason... I would really think it extremely dumb of them to remove the house from sale, just because it wasn't selling fast enough. Just my thought. *shrug*
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 pm I don’t think they’re planning on moving back- based on how Allie and Daniell talked about the house and lets be honest, they own way too much shit to move again!

I just think it's kinda dumb of anyone, to think "okay, gonna list my house for sale..." and expect it to sell right away. Especially with no staging... sure they did some updating, with lighting, and new carpets, painting in some rooms, and flooring in master bath... but, you need to stage a bit, make it look nice. And you need to expect that there's gonna be a wait, before that house will sell. Maybe they took it down to rent, to make some extra income... or because of memories in that house, or another reason... I would really think it extremely dumb of them to remove the house from sale, just because it wasn't selling fast enough. Just my thought. *shrug*
Yes, that would be extremely dumb but we’re talking about Johnny and Sarah here! The house was for sale for just under 2 weeks then the price dropped, a few days later the listing was removed and added as a rental property. The journey started June 3rd; It’s a sellers market, it should have been under contract or rented out by now. I think the house would have sold or even been rented out by now if they updated the kitchen counters and added a back splash. Now that they’ve moved out they can take new photos with nothing inside the home, maybe that will help.
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

For once I feel really sorry for Allie, if my mum made me move to a new school with one year left after spending all of high school with my friends I would have been devastated. Like cmon they really couldn’t wait one more year for her sake ? I feel like Johnny and Sarah don’t really think of how it will affect their kids. They just do what they want.
:love2: :HK:
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Cp99 wrote:For once I feel really sorry for Allie, if my mum made me move to a new school with one year left after spending all of high school with my friends I would have been devastated. Like cmon they really couldn’t wait one more year for her sake ? I feel like Johnny and Sarah don’t really think of how it will affect their kids. They just do what they want.
Agreed. I’m convinced they think her being the new girl will make her noticed and she will find her husband. Why did Branson have to move with them. He is 21!!!!! He needs to get a job and support himself, not live with mommy and daddy until he finds someone willing to marry him.

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Oh lord, Canyon is already causing some damage in the new house after just one day. They really need to get a handle on that kid. :? But I've gotta say, that looks like a nice house overall.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ctx2002 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:34 pm Oh lord, Canyon is already causing some damage in the new house after just one day. They really need to get a handle on that kid. :? But I've gotta say, that looks like a nice house overall.
If I acted anywhere near as bad as Canyon does... I would have learned my lesson to never act that way again. WHAT are Johnny and Sarah even doing? Nothing... I remember in a vlog a while back, Johnny saying "It's hard to get mad at Canyon, because I know he's our last baby" So.... you'd just allow him to reek havoc everywhere, and destroy everything in his path, and never learn to speak properly, and grow up to think he can get away with anything in the world?? They need to stop babying that little menace. And he's only a menace because they allow him to be! He may be the last baby, but he isn't going to be the last baby in the family... they will have grandchildren. What kind of example are they setting for their children on how to parent, by letting Canyon act this way? Maybe they should react on emotions with Canyon... and then maybe he'd grow up. Corner time isn't cutting it.
monkey1651
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkey1651 »

They didn't even make him help clean up. He just sat there laughing. A 4 year old is perfectly capable of putting a towel on the floor and moving it around to soak up water.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

monkey1651 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:37 pm They didn't even make him help clean up. He just sat there laughing. A 4 year old is perfectly capable of putting a towel on the floor and moving it around to soak up water.
They should take all of his toys, and give them all away to charity... every time he does something bad... another toy to charity. And he's not allowed to play with anyone else's things. And put their foot down about him sleeping in other's beds, or someone else with him. He's old enough to know better.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So Canyon flooded the bathroom that’s in kitchen 2! Their new house looks pretty big, it sucks the the girls still have to share. Sarah mentioned that it was 110 degrees out, has it been that hot Utah?

Return to “Q-Z”