Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Our home was built in 1957, with an upstairs addition added in the 80’s. Despite all that its like new inside. We have literally gutted the inside to the stud and started from scratch. New bathrooms, kitchens, windows. We have probably triple the floor space compared to a regular standard 4 bedroom new build - yet we paid considerably less (even accounting the gut job and rebuild).

My husband is a builder, he has always said to buy something sturdy thats older that is ripe for renovation, doing a renovation isnt for everyone, but its such an easy way to add value and equity. Our house has doubled in value since we did our renos, yet we spent about 1/8th of the extra value added.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Older homes are much better quality than new homes. I would rather remodel an older home than build a new build. The saying is true, they don't make them like they used to.

But what bothers me more than them thinking they need a new home is them saying that about their friends home. Hey Trash at least they can afford to be homebuyers.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I'd love to see what she thinks of my 1960 2 bedroom home.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:18 pm I'd love to see what she thinks of my 1960 2 bedroom home. ImageImage

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
They could talk shit all day, but the bottom line is YOU have/can afford a home! I could pull up a hundred pretty houses I’d like to buy, but I know that I realistically couldn’t afford them. They live in la la land.
mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

How has no one mentioned the awful bike shorts she was wearing? Stop trying to be trendy trash, you can’t pull those off with your awful bod. Sorry not sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

rawpumpkin wrote:So let me get this straight. She HAD to take a pregnancy test during her 5 day camping trip, managed to get everyone involved, even though she KNEW it would be negative? She creates these situations to bring attention to herself. Oh my god you're taking a pregnancy test!?? Omg, its negative, you poor thing!! Trash just loves any attention doesn't she?

On top of it, I HIGHLY doubt she and Justina had sex for that to even be a minut possibility. "I didn't want to go on the boat until we knew it was negative." Give me a fucking break. I can't stand this girl. What an attention craving maniac!!

Also, I knew their house looked cleaner in the insta photos and OF COURSE Justin's family cleaned the entire place LOL! They probably had to start cleaning as soon as Trash and Justina left bc they knew they were stuck there for the next 5 days!

Can someone get this tomato some damn moisturizer. His skin-colored lips look like they are about to bust open:
Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 3.46.16 PM.png
Here we go again with the open houses.......Not like they have anything better to do I guess??
I spy smoker lines on his lips Image

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

dani_banana wrote:I haven’t watched her videos lately, but if she’s planning to transfer in August/September, the IVF clinic would definitely have her on birth control right now.

SOOOO,
Either she is lying about her transfer date or she’s lying about this pregnancy scare thing.

Which is it??? Why does she lie so much?? She’s sick in the head.

This!!! Again, I know nothing about IVF, but I could've sworn she said something about being on birth control for the transfer. I just don't care enough to go back and see when she talks about it.

I really thought (ha, wishful thinking) that we'd take a break from the house issue since they've said they wouldn't move/buy until next year.. but I guess that's only if they're moving to Texas? Yay, us.

I am a youth pastor of a small church and I'd be pretty annoyed if one of my volunteers HAD to leave to buy a pregnancy test. Like, can't you take care of that on your own time?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Baz1_ wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:03 pm
Celia wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 pm It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My husband and I just bought a house in a suburb outside of Chicago, one built in 1963 *GASP*
We looked at some houses built 15 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago but the one we bought fit our needs the most! One month in and we’ve completely updated the look of the house. I don’t understand why Rachelle is stuck on having THE PERFECT house for all 20 of her made up children to live in. All she needs is a decent starter home. It’s totally fine to move on to another house in 7 years time when you’ve outgrown a house.

But here’s the thing, their channel isn’t doing that well and neither of them work. I have no idea how they are going to get approved for a loan or pay for a Pinterest perfect house.

She talked about meeting a realtor this week to get access to the MLS listings, but still no word of talking to banks! That’s is THE first step Rachelle! Wtf is the point of wasting time looking at house you may not even get approved for?!
Baz, I’m dying of secondhand embarrassment from the fact that your home is 56 years old. Half a century old—how dare you?!? You should’ve bought a home built in 2030, worth at least 1.5 million dollars. It needs a pool, 18 bathrooms, and a yard for your pets that you constantly ignore. 😂😂
Side note- I bet they will come up with another excuse as to why they can’t meet with the realtor this week. Trashelle will have another kidney stone episode or Emma will have a stuffy nose and they’ll need to call 9-1-1 from the CVS parking lot.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 am
Baz1_ wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:03 pm
Celia wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 pm It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My husband and I just bought a house in a suburb outside of Chicago, one built in 1963 *GASP*
We looked at some houses built 15 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago but the one we bought fit our needs the most! One month in and we’ve completely updated the look of the house. I don’t understand why Rachelle is stuck on having THE PERFECT house for all 20 of her made up children to live in. All she needs is a decent starter home. It’s totally fine to move on to another house in 7 years time when you’ve outgrown a house.

But here’s the thing, their channel isn’t doing that well and neither of them work. I have no idea how they are going to get approved for a loan or pay for a Pinterest perfect house.

She talked about meeting a realtor this week to get access to the MLS listings, but still no word of talking to banks! That’s is THE first step Rachelle! Wtf is the point of wasting time looking at house you may not even get approved for?!
Baz, I’m dying of secondhand embarrassment from the fact that your home is 56 years old. Half a century old—how dare you?!? You should’ve bought a home built in 2030, worth at least 1.5 million dollars. It needs a pool, 18 bathrooms, and a yard for your pets that you constantly ignore. 😂😂
Side note- I bet they will come up with another excuse as to why they can’t meet with the realtor this week. Trashelle will have another kidney stone episode or Emma will have a stuffy nose and they’ll need to call 9-1-1 from the CVS parking lot.
You and me both. I’m so embarrassed. I mean, at 24 years old I should DEFINITELY own a half a million dollar house that I avoid cleaning or maintaining. I don’t just need it, I DESERVE IT.

Trash will end up having crippling period cramps and won’t be able to leave the house for 3 days, which will lead to them missing their appointment with the realtor 😢 Really though, no realtor is going to take them seriously if they aren’t preapproved or haven’t even spoken to a single bank.
rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

The comment Rash just had to interject about their 'friends' house being OLDERRrr. Wow she's such an absolute c*nt. These vhildren are so, so immature and just don't get it.

Also where does Rash get off being so entitled in the first place?? She said she grew up poor. She really must think she's YT famous now!

It's hilarious that they NEED a 5-6 bedroom house to fill with their NON-EXISTENT 4 baaayybiess. You're a family of 3, with a not-so-good track record of creating successful pregnancies! But it totally makes sense to assume you'll end up with 4 kids and no other possibility. Keep dreamin Rash!
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Her mouth is writing checks her ass can’t cash.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

Ya know how I know they are lying? Cause they would have moved long ago if they could afford it. As much as they complain non stop they would have made the move. They haven’t because they can’t, at least they can’t with what earn versus what they want. They are hoping to increase views and become a hit over the next year and be able to get some dumb instagram ready house.
It’s all so silly. Even if that happened, buying that far outside of what they can afford long term is plain stupid.

I could afford one of your dream homes rash (well not a million) AND I have the education to switch fields, if I lost a job. However, buying a house at the top of your income is plain stupid. People lose jobs, get sick and die. Buy what you can sustain on a reduced income. We capped ourselves at half of bank pre-approval because we want to have fun, travel and save for a nice retirement.

A house is just that, a building. It doesn’t define you or your worth. People don’t care about your home or give it much though. Buy what is reasonable so you can have a LIFE.

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Rachelle comes off as the type of person who will never be happy. Even if she got that MiLliOn DoLlAr house which she won’t. She will be miserable soon after and then start wanting and expensive car and expensive everything else she will never appreciate life for what it is and when her YouTube goes down the drain her and Justin will probably split up when he gets sick of her materialistic self and she will crumble cause at 26 she won’t have her dream home 20 kids and has to work for a living

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

The entitlement this bitch has, has no limits!! The way she speaks down to everyone else choice. My house is from 1904, I guess she thinks it may crumble down any minute now. Instead it’s really cozy and warm, homey, not like those shitty soulless mansions with gardens for miles that they will ruin within 2 months.

The way they keep on talking on top of each other is disgusting and she clearly can’t stand the guy anymore. I guess that’s the only thing I will ever have in common with you tRash, we both despise Justine.

They make my blood boil
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

ChookyWooky123 wrote:Rachelle comes off as the type of person who will never be happy. Even if she got that MiLliOn DoLlAr house which she won’t. She will be miserable soon after and then start wanting and expensive car and expensive everything else Image she will never appreciate life for what it is and when her YouTube goes down the drain her and Justin will probably split up when he gets sick of her materialistic self and she will crumble cause at 26 she won’t have her dream home 20 kids and has to work for a living

And that is what happens! Suddenly in your fancy house your realize your neighbors decorate with expensive goods, and are also driving fancy cars, fancy boats, and have second homes. And just like that you are behind amongst your new peers.

If you participate in Instagram life it will never end.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fe8af2.jpg[/IMG]

Eek........... no comment

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

SouthernGal wrote:IT MAKES SENSE NOW.
Except Kerens glasses are Raybans. Rash couldn't afford those so she got the cheap knockoff. Lol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b8c935.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
NO, don’t give YouTubers views!!!

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Sneege07 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:27 am
dani_banana wrote:I haven’t watched her videos lately, but if she’s planning to transfer in August/September, the IVF clinic would definitely have her on birth control right now.

SOOOO,
Either she is lying about her transfer date or she’s lying about this pregnancy scare thing.

Which is it??? Why does she lie so much?? She’s sick in the head.

This!!! Again, I know nothing about IVF, but I could've sworn she said something about being on birth control for the transfer. I just don't care enough to go back and see when she talks about it.

I really thought (ha, wishful thinking) that we'd take a break from the house issue since they've said they wouldn't move/buy until next year.. but I guess that's only if they're moving to Texas? Yay, us.

I am a youth pastor of a small church and I'd be pretty annoyed if one of my volunteers HAD to leave to buy a pregnancy test. Like, can't you take care of that on your own time?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I rolled my eyes at her having to leave to get a pregnancy test. She said she was late when they left and she knew ahead of time what they would be doing before they left. Why wouldn't she have bought one and taken it before she left? Oh that's right because then everything wouldn't be about her and her infertility.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Can’t stand these people, why do they keep saying they don’t want to throw any more money on the rental? Just because you have to rent, as most young people do in the beginning. Doesn’t mean you should not care for someone else’s hard work and investment. YOU’RE COMPLETELY EGOTISTICAL LOSERS!!

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I don’t have kids so I’m not sure if it’s normal but why are Emma’s swimming lessons only ten minutes a day? Is it just because she’s so little and any more time would have a fussy inattentive baby?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”