afarmhousefull Part 1

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by Brazilnut »

smarlo wrote:she never had a chance to find out who she was before she launched herself into being a wife and mother. So now she's feeling that, especially since one is almost out of the nest. I really think she thinks he's going to leave on his 18th birthday. The world is a totally different place now. Sheesh.

Did she get a perm?
She has mentioned her oldest wants to join the army when he turns 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Has she? I guess I missed that part.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

My husband's childhood friend just retired in the army. He's 43. My father in law retired in his 40s too.
I think its great he has a plan.

Her whole identity crisis/ channel is cringe these days. I used to enjoy her insights on large family life, but it slowly became unrelatable. I guess if she's copying other channels and you only watch her and a couple others you won't pick that up. But after all these years and seeing what others are doing.. it's all the same crap, with crappy results, then they move on to the next thing.

Has she vacation yet in her van only? I mean, she has the time to go away for a weekend and personally design her van to accommodate her large family lifesyle on the road.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

who wants to sleep in a van? that must suck! where's the bathroom. that's a pain with that many little kids.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Who speaks like this?! I know she’s from the Midwest but really? “This little stink” is “ding dang cute”?!?! She’s my age. We grew up in the 90’s. No one speaks like that. I literally gagged reading this caption. Cringe!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1b7ddc.jpg[/IMG]

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I think in real life she's probably quite a swearer. So it should have read "little shit" and "goddamn cute"
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I see she's jumping on the curly hair train.

I'm sure she'll be a pro within the month.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hotcoffee »

I don’t hate her but she’s so cringey. I can never watch her or read her posts without second hand embarrassment. She’s such a try hard but wants so badly to come across like everything is effortless and that she’s a trend setter when that couldn’t be further from the truth.
I don't care about your life
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

onbreak wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm She seems like she throws that house in her husbands face.
She can say, "I designed this door and dont let it hit you on the way out!"

I think her family has helped them a lot..... in so many different ways and she resents her husband for not being able to do the same. All of her construction business is tied with her parents, I think she definitely makes him feel like their life is all thanks to her and her parents. Of course on Father’s Day she’ll make a sappy sweet post hoping to go viral thanking him for all he does but you can definitely see through it in all the other posts.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

She definitely is a try hard. She’s so quick to jump on a label and go all in. If she’d take a step back, she’d see she has a lot of things going for her and is an interesting person just being herself. She’s an attractive woman. She can be attractive without acting like she’s God’s gift on Instagram sharing her bra size and a week’s worth of posts about how to get hair like her. She enjoys exercise. She can share about it periodically and continue to do so. She doesn’t need to be vegan. She can just remove some animal products here and there in certain meals or pertaining to certain things. Or not. She can enjoy camping and hiking, she has for years, without wanting to live in a van and be a hippie. She’s always had the farmhouse type of vibe. She doesn’t need to label her style because it’s trendy. She’s always been a jeans and a t shirt type of person. She doesn’t need to praise herself about how effortless her style is all the time. She knows about construction. That’s cool. She gardens. She homeschools. She crochets and makes things handmade and is good at it. She’s part of a cute couple with 8 cute kids of varying ages. She doesn’t need to go overboard with anything. She doesn’t need to label herself as boho or a hot young Christian mom or any other label. She needs to just be herself with all the interesting things that make her, her. When I first found her in 2015, I LOVED her because she was such an eclectic person. She shared food, homeschool, gardening, diet and exercise, real life, her crafts, her home projects, etc. She needs to get back to her roots and people will still like her and watch her. This isn’t all praising her, I’ve shared my share of negativity about her. I just think she’s pretty lost in wanting to have some kind of Instagram personality or theme when she really just needs to be herself. Cut the over the top stuff out and stop trying to fit into every trend or label.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

HCB wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:13 pm She definitely is a try hard. She’s so quick to jump on a label and go all in. If she’d take a step back, she’d see she has a lot of things going for her and is an interesting person just being herself. She’s an attractive woman. She can be attractive without acting like she’s God’s gift on Instagram sharing her bra size and a week’s worth of posts about how to get hair like her. She enjoys exercise. She can share about it periodically and continue to do so. She doesn’t need to be vegan. She can just remove some animal products here and there in certain meals or pertaining to certain things. Or not. She can enjoy camping and hiking, she has for years, without wanting to live in a van and be a hippie. She’s always had the farmhouse type of vibe. She doesn’t need to label her style because it’s trendy. She’s always been a jeans and a t shirt type of person. She doesn’t need to praise herself about how effortless her style is all the time. She knows about construction. That’s cool. She gardens. She homeschools. She crochets and makes things handmade and is good at it. She’s part of a cute couple with 8 cute kids of varying ages. She doesn’t need to go overboard with anything. She doesn’t need to label herself as boho or a hot young Christian mom or any other label. She needs to just be herself with all the interesting things that make her, her. When I first found her in 2015, I LOVED her because she was such an eclectic person. She shared food, homeschool, gardening, diet and exercise, real life, her crafts, her home projects, etc. She needs to get back to her roots and people will still like her and watch her. This isn’t all praising her, I’ve shared my share of negativity about her. I just think she’s pretty lost in wanting to have some kind of Instagram personality or theme when she really just needs to be herself. Cut the over the top stuff out and stop trying to fit into every trend or label.
You said it all perfectly. Totally agree with all of this.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

On her instagram stories..... “we are taking and adult trip *laughs* that sounds dirty” wtf no it doesn’t. She’s awkward.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

hotcoffee wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:40 am On her instagram stories..... “we are taking and adult trip *laughs* that sounds dirty” wtf no it doesn’t. She’s awkward.
Oh gosh. Are they finally taking their “big van trip”? Sounds dirty.....smh. That’s weird of her to say.
redpinkpurple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by redpinkpurple »

hotcoffee wrote:On her instagram stories..... “we are taking and adult trip *laughs* that sounds dirty” wtf no it doesn’t. She’s awkward.
Good for her and her husband that after 8 kids and 20 years together or whatever they want to still get it on in the back seat. Just own it, going on an adult trip is good for your marriage! It isn’t a sin. Sheesh that whole van thing was annoying.

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

In her instastories she’s bragging about these jean shorts but they are obviously way too tight and look awful and looks to me like she has camel toe. Which I wouldn’t have noticed had she not modeled the ill fitting shorts lol
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

hotcoffee wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 pm In her instastories she’s bragging about these jean shorts but they are obviously way too tight and look awful and looks to me like she has camel toe. Which I wouldn’t have noticed had she not modeled the ill fitting shorts lol
Yep too tight and a camel toe! I think she is still dressing in her clothes from like 15 lbs ago when she was her thinnest (after Cora I believe). She used to talk about how that was her happiest weight and that’s why she exercised and dieted (which is fine! I believe in diet and exercise to get to a place where you feel happy, healthy, and confident and then to maintain that.) but then seemed to change her tune and say she was happy with how she looked now (and her husband likes it too blah blah blah gotta throw in how they’re still hot for each other after all those children they voluntarily had). Ok cool but you should probably buy some better fitting clothes. I have shorts from 10 lbs ago and when I try to squeeze myself into them the camel toe and tightness on the thighs is painful ha so that’s all I could think about during her story! Ouch!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's such a cornball. She is really sheltered for being such a 'free spirit'

Most of us love our husbands. 230lbs or pregnant or 110lb they'll fuck the shit out of us anywhere. That's kinda why most of us have large families and watch your videos.

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she needs to lay off the highlighter. She's looking like the Tin Man!
venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

Alright guys, I've reached my limit and I'm unsubscribing and unfollowing. I haven't seen a video I've been interested in for ages. Every instagram post is the same thing again and again and again. Her feeling whimsy over her "high school sweetheart" and her bajillion kids and their country bumpkin life. We get it!!!!! We know!!!!! She is pretty emotionally stunted at 18 years old.

Wish them all the best, but I just dont need to be in this cycle.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

from what I understand she's "taking a break" from social media. It won't last, she loves to look at herself on camera!

Return to “A-H”