Chloe and Beans | Part 8

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Chloe making videos to make Pearl look even more tiny and frail. She took Pearl for sure off formula way too early then switched them to almond milk with almost no protein/fat. Then won't even fry up the veggies in some olive oil nah sautee veggies in water. ew.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

If I hear her say cool or awesome one. More. Time.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by helloguys10 »

Bekkaz wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:17 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:22 pm
woolves wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Agree with everything you've said, but don't forget they aren't 'unschooling' anymore. That was another of Chloe's fads that fell out of favour, much like Montessori (because she didn't really understand what that was). They are now 'eclectic homeschooling'. Watch this space for the next incoming fad, modelled by the beans.
Oh right. I honestly still think the kids just muddle through on their own and she takes photos of "educational activities" to show the person who audits homeschooling .
I'm with you. I'm not convinced she does any actual teaching either. Yes, they go to educational places and she sometimes explains how things work (when she's not replying back with a yes/no question) but she's not teaching them actual stuff. They are just fortunate that the older 3 are bright.

You gotta remember that she pulled the triplets off formula really young as well even though they were micro-premmies. They are only 4 though and probably act about the same as other average 4yr olds.
My nephew is 3 and I often forget the triplets are a year older than him, as they seem to act more like 3 year olds than 4 year olds.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

When is she going to stop thinking it's cute to show Felix with his fingers up his nose? Their whole aesthetic right now is just...yuck. scruffy looking kids with scraggly hair and sores on their faces, but in bright coloured expensive clothes = #goals, if you're a Beans fan, I guess.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Oh gag me.. Go check her Instagram stories she's answering questions. Of course she admires toivola. Gag me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damn she is smug. Smug and full of shit. She doesn't share that much about her kids, guys! It's like an iceberg, sooooooOoooooOoo much more she doesn't share! And they have to remind Otto to wear his glasses, honest, it's not that they tell him to take them off for photos all the time. (Also the zoomed in picture of Otto with Evan and Felix contradicts her statement that his lazy eye is hardly noticeable now...just saying.)
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

ShudnaB3 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:26 pm When is she going to stop thinking it's cute to show Felix with his fingers up his nose? Their whole aesthetic right now is just...yuck. scruffy looking kids with scraggly hair and sores on their faces, but in bright coloured expensive clothes = #goals, if you're a Beans fan, I guess.
Yes! it irks me how Pearl's hair is rarely ever done, imagine playing in the park/sand with hair in your face/mouth :(
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

I loved to see Ro in the park with the triplets. It was so much nicer to watch that than the smug Chloe asking yes-no questions and saying coooollll guuuuys. Very nice and peaceful. Also was Chloe alone with the older boys?? Amazing, how could she do that.

The older boys' hair is starting to to look terrible. It's getting messy and looks like it's never been washed or brushed. They look really untidy like I just want to put them in the shower and brush that hair
Rosie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosie »

Why does she always line her kids up for photos? I wonder if she ever takes any candid photos of them. Candid photos are my favourite when looking back at old photos of me and my family. Also they always look really scruffy and messy, which I think if they had clothes that weren't so baggy it would be better.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

I was just thinking that we hadn't heard much about Chloe's BFF Ashleigh in a while. The one that set up her own blog/ vlog account and was homeschooling, vegan and posting in a very similar style. So I looked up her Instagram and she's still posting and doing quite well as in she's picked up more followers (and she is somehow less smug and annoying in how she posts) ... But no mention of Chloe at all and they are no longer following each other!!

Isn't that weird? Chloe was at the birth of her child not so long ago? I feel like Chloe has had several BFFs that she just suddenly stops mentioning. Really odd.
helloguys10
Amateur
Amateur

woolves wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:03 pm I was just thinking that we hadn't heard much about Chloe's BFF Ashleigh in a while. The one that set up her own blog/ vlog account and was homeschooling, vegan and posting in a very similar style. So I looked up her Instagram and she's still posting and doing quite well as in she's picked up more followers (and she is somehow less smug and annoying in how she posts) ... But no mention of Chloe at all and they are no longer following each other!!

Isn't that weird? Chloe was at the birth of her child not so long ago? I feel like Chloe has had several BFFs that she just suddenly stops mentioning. Really odd.
oh what that is so weird that they are not following each other anymore :?

also side note.. why does everyone want to see what her bedroom looks like so bad? it is the top voted on the poll on youtube lol
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh that's very interesting that Ashleigh and Chloe don't seem to be following each other anymore... :? Could be a glitch with Instagram, but it also wouldn't surprise me if they've had a falling out. Chloe has a habit of bff-ing people and then silence. (Remember their "doppelganger" bffs? And then that other enormous family with quints where the mum singlehandedly wrangled her large brood to Chloe's house, rather than the two jobless, able bodied Dunstans being the ones to drive with their fewer, older kids?) And Ashleigh in particular seemed a suddenly super close relationship which makes for awkward pitfalls when you realise all you have in common is wanting to make it on Instagram and being vegan.

Even if they haven't had a proper falling out, I don't see how Chloe could make a good friend. Ashleigh has talked pretty honestly about depression and having really bad days as a parent. Unlike Chloe she does a lot herself with a husband who works, she runs the errands and stuff (since GASP she drives), you definitely don't see Chloe chiming in with supportive words (nevermind actual practical support) and it would be hard to be in a low point and see your supposed bestie just mugging for the camera and breezily answering ig questions about what an enlightened parent she is.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

Oh yes I remember the doppelganger family! To be honest though they had nothing at all in common with the Dunstans aside from having 6 kids (Inc triplets). Their kids went to school and they were really into extreme sports and we're just generally a lot more interesting than the Dunstans!

I'd forgotten about quints mum she was quickly forgotten.

I've just double checked and definitely not following each other but even weirder, no trace of each other on their feeds. Weren't there photos of them together?! Do you think the 'friendship' was faked as a way of launching Ashleigh's Instagram venture?!!
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:46 pm Unlike Chloe she does a lot herself with a husband who works, she runs the errands and stuff (since GASP she drives), you definitely don't see Chloe chiming in with supportive words (nevermind actual practical support) and it would be hard to be in a low point and see your supposed bestie just mugging for the camera and breezily answering ig questions about what an enlightened parent she is.
This seems likely tbh. I actually quite like Ashleigh's posts, she seems like a 'normal' mum with typical struggles
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

:-o someone asked if she'd had a falling out with Ashleigh (on the ig post of the two boys) and she actually answered and said "we've gone out separate ways...we weren't on the same page for a few reasons". It must have been pretty bad/no chance of making up if she's actually saying, nope, not in each others lives anymore. It wasn't even that long ago where they were in a vlog for a playdate (that one where the Dunstan kids kept trying to climb into Ashleigh's van as they were leaving? It seems to be gone...) so it must have been recent. And don't they go to the same homeschool group? Parkour and what not? Awkward. Poor kids, no friends for you if they don't meet with queen Chloe's approval!
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

:-o Wow, I didn't see that post? On Chloe's IG?

How odd!! It was only a few months ago they were BFFs right?. Honestly I dont Think many people would have a friendship so close they would invite someone to watch them give birth imagine going from that to nothing?! I bet that was actually quite distressing for Ashleigh (if it was Chloe that ended the friendship, but who knows!)

Yes what a shame for the children as they encouraged the friendship between the whole group of them, must have been very confusing for them.

God she's so weird!!
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:43 am :-o someone asked if she'd had a falling out with Ashleigh (on the ig post of the two boys) and she actually answered and said "we've gone out separate ways...we weren't on the same page for a few reasons". It must have been pretty bad/no chance of making up if she's actually saying, nope, not in each others lives anymore. It wasn't even that long ago where they were in a vlog for a playdate (that one where the Dunstan kids kept trying to climb into Ashleigh's van as they were leaving? It seems to be gone...) so it must have been recent. And don't they go to the same homeschool group? Parkour and what not? Awkward. Poor kids, no friends for you if they don't meet with queen Chloe's approval!
Oh that's interesting that they are no longer friends. I don't believe they are in the same homeschool as they live on opposite sides of the city.

I think also families are just busy. Ashleigh has a young baby to look after, plus the other kids. Plus as we all know Chloe doesn't drive and is fully reliant on Ro to drive her around. It's not like she can just pop out to visit a friend they all have to go. I remember in the vlogs, Ashleigh was quite nice making sure all the kids had snacks etc, while Chloe just stands there filming it all.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oops I don't know why I said on the picture of the boys, it's all three triplets and the comment she replies to is from "bexmatson". Considering how many comments she doesn't reply to I think it's very telling (of how bitchy she actually is) that she said anything!

I should add we all have friendships that have ended or faded away I'm sure, but wow, to go from being in the room for one of the most personal events ever (and the vlog titled "my best friend has a baby" or something, it's still up) and mere months later...! I did find Ashleigh so cringey in her efforts to be like Chloe so it's quite telling I was finding her more relatable and enjoyable recently! The insufferable Chloe factor was gone!
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I was wondering what happened with Ashleigh.
It’s still unclear though.

Idk. Go figure. I think they were both weird though by suddenly having this sudden friendship. It’s like we’re blaming it all on Chloe but it was both ways.
I don’t understand people these days. It does take me a lot of time to have a real close friend to ask them to be there during my child’s birth. And all the people I can think of I have been friends with for over 5 years.

The person who asked on IG also suggests that this sudden BFf thing is not the first time that happens and then the family disappears. But Chloe said she’s still friends with the people that appeared on her vlogs. Which is kind of weird because we haven’t seen or heard from ever again.

You don’t have to be physically on a vlog, maybe open a present that they sent for you or talk on the phone or something. I know they can’t share all their day, but I get this vibe that they don’t have friends and when they make new ones they can’t aeem to keep them. And I really wonder why
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gigi7 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:05 am

Idk. Go figure. I think they were both weird though by suddenly having this sudden friendship. It’s like we’re blaming it all on Chloe but it was both ways.
I don’t understand people these days. It does take me a lot of time to have a real close friend to ask them to be there during my child’s birth. And all the people I can think of I have been friends with for over 5 years.
You're right, it is weird on both their parts. The definition of "insta-friendship", I guess!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”