Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I am horrible- I know- but I just can't unsee it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

aniraKKarina wrote:Emma's hair on Instagram vs Emma's hair in daylight, unedited.

She's gonna grow up not knowing what she actually looks like. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 56ec46.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
When she edits the pics like this it makes her skin look orange too. Dumbass Trash can’t even edit correctly but OMG BUY MY PRESETSSSS ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

That car they are painting for Emma looks like hot garbage....should've just bought one.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a3bedb.jpg[/IMG]

Trash, your rEnTaL doesn’t look like shit bc of the landlord, it looks like shit bc you are your husband are lazy slobs!! You’ve lived there for over 3 years, that’s YOUR MESS!

For one, that rug needs to be cleaned, or thrown out, ASAP! The fact they allow their 11 mo to crawl, and lay on that thing, makes me sick!! Do they even own a mop? Ffs, I could have that house spotless in less than 4 hours! I thought they got a Dyson sponsorship? (Thanks to someone from here!) Did they resell their vacuum?

Two stay-at-home parents have NO excuses! How about stop wasting time walking through open houses you CAN’T AFFORD, and clean your damn house! Mow your yard!! How do ppl even lookup to these dumpsters?

ETA, how DARE she criticize “old houses” when she lives like that! I would be so embarrassed! She always acts like she’s too good for everything, when truth is, she is the epitome of WHITE TRASH!!
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Maybe she thinks a "new" house just stays clean. It's like a coating they spray on everything. Baseboards stay white, grout stays clean, carpets never collect dirt or grime, lawns stay green and mowed. Only million dollar new houses with a pool and an acre land have it though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

It’s literally so unrealistic to buy a house right now for their “eventual” family of six that probably won’t even be “complete” for another ten or so years. If it were me, they should START with a three bedroom two bath house somewhere with a smaller/moderate sized yard to see how they handle it or even how they like having that amount of space. They could most likely comfortably stay in a three bedroom house with up to three children. When they have just a second baby each of them could have their own room, and if they have a third, Emma and second baby or even 2nd and 3rd baby could share a room depending on ages. If it were me I’d say by the time the THIRD damn baby is around 3-5 years old you could start looking to expand to a 4-5BR house if a fourth is on the way and they have the INCOME TO DO IT (which they won’t). This scenario would put that hypothetical move to about 8-10 years from now. I can’t believe how uppity they’re being for their first home. They’re not considering the fact that they’ll just be paying for empty bedrooms up until that point. I don’t understand why they think or assume their first house is their forever home. People move ALL the time. If they buy smaller now they’ll ultimately be saving up that money to eventually move to a larger home to fit their growing family.

They literally have one child. ONE. And they’re whining about three bedrooms and hoping for 4-5BR houses. Do they know the average age of a first house purchase in the US is 32? Lifestyle creep is going to be their downfall, I guarantee it.

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

that ugly ass tattoo on Justina's leg looks like a crust on a motorcycle burn, or a overgrown mole. 50 shades of undefined black
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I don’t think she understands the concept of cleanliness. You do one HARD cleaning once a month. Then mop once a week. Sweep every other day. While down countertops once a day before you go to bed and do dishes daily and that hard cleaning once a month isn’t so hard but I bleach my house top to bottom so I may be over kill. I have a five month old and a little dog and I saw what the dog got into while I was pregnant and got super clean during my nesting phase

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

GGF1987 wrote:That car they are painting for Emma looks like hot garbage....should've just bought one.

The amount they’re spending on buying paint and accessories for it, they could have gotten a brand new one that was already pretty. I bet he never even primed the plastic before spraying it with paint... and he wonders why it’s coming off? LMAO

I can just see the next clickbait “Miracle child ate paint chips off birthday present! Rushed to the ER!”

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

rottiemama wrote:Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

Trash, your rEnTaL doesn’t look like shit bc of the landlord, it looks like shit bc you are your husband are lazy slobs!! You’ve lived there for over 3 years, that’s YOUR MESS!

For one, that rug needs to be cleaned, or thrown out, ASAP! The fact they allow their 11 mo to crawl, and lay on that thing, makes me sick!! Do they even own a mop? Ffs, I could have that house spotless in less than 4 hours! I thought they got a Dyson sponsorship? (Thanks to someone from here!) Did they resell their vacuum?

Two stay-at-home parents have NO excuses! How about stop wasting time walking through open houses you CAN’T AFFORD, and clean your damn house! Mow your yard!! How do ppl even lookup to these dumpsters?

ETA, how DARE she criticize “old houses” when she lives like that! I would be so embarrassed! She always acts like she’s too good for everything, when truth is, she is the epitome of WHITE TRASH!!

I was about to post this ImageImage. The floor, the carpet is just nasty. They could easily scrub those floors and replace that carpet. They need to stop allowing Emma to crawl on that nasty floor.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

opangatay wrote:It’s literally so unrealistic to buy a house right now for their “eventual” family of six that probably won’t even be “complete” for another ten or so years. If it were me, they should START with a three bedroom two bath house somewhere with a smaller/moderate sized yard to see how they handle it or even how they like having that amount of space. They could most likely comfortably stay in a three bedroom house with up to three children. When they have just a second baby each of them could have their own room, and if they have a third, Emma and second baby or even 2nd and 3rd baby could share a room depending on ages. If it were me I’d say by the time the THIRD damn baby is around 3-5 years old you could start looking to expand to a 4-5BR house if a fourth is on the way and they have the INCOME TO DO IT (which they won’t). This scenario would put that hypothetical move to about 8-10 years from now. I can’t believe how uppity they’re being for their first home. They’re not considering the fact that they’ll just be paying for empty bedrooms up until that point. I don’t understand why they think or assume their first house is their forever home. People move ALL the time. If they buy smaller now they’ll ultimately be saving up that money to eventually move to a larger home to fit their growing family.

They literally have one child. ONE. And they’re whining about three bedrooms and hoping for 4-5BR houses. Do they know the average age of a first house purchase in the US is 32? Lifestyle creep is going to be their downfall, I guarantee it.

Not to mention the fact that they are not even guaranteed to have all these kids! They should live for today and not think about the future so much!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

opangatay wrote:It’s literally so unrealistic to buy a house right now for their “eventual” family of six that probably won’t even be “complete” for another ten or so years. If it were me, they should START with a three bedroom two bath house somewhere with a smaller/moderate sized yard to see how they handle it or even how they like having that amount of space. They could most likely comfortably stay in a three bedroom house with up to three children. When they have just a second baby each of them could have their own room, and if they have a third, Emma and second baby or even 2nd and 3rd baby could share a room depending on ages. If it were me I’d say by the time the THIRD damn baby is around 3-5 years old you could start looking to expand to a 4-5BR house if a fourth is on the way and they have the INCOME TO DO IT (which they won’t). This scenario would put that hypothetical move to about 8-10 years from now. I can’t believe how uppity they’re being for their first home. They’re not considering the fact that they’ll just be paying for empty bedrooms up until that point. I don’t understand why they think or assume their first house is their forever home. People move ALL the time. If they buy smaller now they’ll ultimately be saving up that money to eventually move to a larger home to fit their growing family.

You're so right. And good point about extra, empty rooms. One thing they aren't considering is the cost to cool or heat a house as big as she wants. When a 2200 square foot house it too small. Image As hot as it gets in Temecula, and how much they complain about their hot house, yeah good luck with that $600 electric bill when you use your AC in a 3,000 sq ft house. Plus the cost of pool maintenence that Justin would be too lazy to do. Yeah, they're dumb asses. Get a house you can A. F. F. O. R. D.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

aniraKKarina wrote:Emma's hair on Instagram vs Emma's hair in daylight, unedited.

She's gonna grow up not knowing what she actually looks like. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 56ec46.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
She looks like a mean over cooked sweet potato.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

I know we pick on her for posting unrealistic photos of Emma but come on this is not a flattering photo, and she's eating a stick?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fcd72e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

kayla1112 wrote:I know we pick on her for posting unrealistic photos of Emma but come on this is not a flattering photo, and she's eating a stick?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fcd72e.jpg[/IMG]

And that lawn.. she should be horrified to post a picture like that!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

rottiemama wrote:Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

I never really noticed how dirty their house is until these two pics of Emma on the floor. Wow. Look at Emma’s right foot, that’s just from the floor. I can understand the tile grout, to a point, but those baseboards and that rug are disgusting. Come down to Earth for a few minutes and wipe the area your daughter is rolling around in. Take a wet rag with some dish soap to those baseboards, it would take a few minutes to get the entire room. Do it now while you have some time, before Emma is really walking.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ld5 wrote:
kayla1112 wrote:I know we pick on her for posting unrealistic photos of Emma but come on this is not a flattering photo, and she's eating a stick?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fcd72e.jpg[/IMG]

And that lawn.. she should be horrified to post a picture like that!

Ohhh but shes such a knee buckling redhead Image

Why post photos?? Ick
ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Oh my gosh! That white tile has literally turned brown thats disgusting Image

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f70217.jpg[/IMG]

More shitty presets? Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f70217.jpg[/IMG]

More shitty presets? Image

I was just coming to ask the same thing.
Like, what could she possibly be working on for that long?
Maybe she's copying Rachel and Harold Earls and writing a book, but on loss?
Maybe she's copying Keren Swan on something she has going on?
Cause you know whatever it is, is not an original thought of hers.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”