Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by SouthernGal »

kayla1112 wrote:I know we pick on her for posting unrealistic photos of Emma but come on this is not a flattering photo, and she's eating a stick?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fcd72e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
Could she be any more disgusting. Pretty much begs for free JK. This girl, I cannot stand her.
Also, definitely looks like a stick. Lol you know, my kids have played with/chewed on sticks while playing in the yard but I've taken them right away. Not post a picture on social media letting them keep it. WHILE ASKING FOR HANDOUTS.
Ugh.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

SouthernGal wrote:
kayla1112 wrote:I know we pick on her for posting unrealistic photos of Emma but come on this is not a flattering photo, and she's eating a stick?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fcd72e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
Could she be any more disgusting. Pretty much begs for free JK. This girl, I cannot stand her.
Also, definitely looks like a stick. Lol you know, my kids have played with/chewed on sticks while playing in the yard but I've taken them right away. Not post a picture on social media letting them keep it. WHILE ASKING FOR HANDOUTS.
Ugh.

I may have just joined that group.... there are some seriously gorgeous and well styled babies and kids on that group. Then she posts baby shrek... Image
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f70217.jpg[/IMG]

More shitty presets? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully it’s a better fucking personality

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Ld5 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:19 pm
GGF1987 wrote:That car they are painting for Emma looks like hot garbage....should've just bought one.

The amount they’re spending on buying paint and accessories for it, they could have gotten a brand new one that was already pretty. I bet he never even primed the plastic before spraying it with paint... and he wonders why it’s coming off? LMAO

I can just see the next clickbait “Miracle child ate paint chips off birthday present! Rushed to the ER!”

Exactly! I'm sure he didn't prime it, that would take a working brain cell.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8a344f.jpg[/IMG]

You mean to tell me that they couldn’t have just ordered this for Emma’s birthday? Or is it too “simple” for them? ImageImage as much money as they spend on ugly clothes from pricy online stores.. this wasn’t good enough, huh?

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SouthernGal wrote:

I was just coming to ask the same thing.
Like, what could she possibly be working on for that long?
Maybe she's copying Rachel and Harold Earls and writing a book, but on loss?
Maybe she's copying Keren Swan on something she has going on?
Cause you know whatever it is, is not an original thought of hers.

I’m dreading that it’s a clothing line.... ugh... because normal cute clothes are beneath her

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

Ld5 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

I was just coming to ask the same thing.

I’m dreading that it’s a clothing line.... ugh... because normal cute clothes are beneath her

If she’s launching a clothes line, I bet everything will be in ‘neutral tones’, aka, ‘the colour of shit’
liz5618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liz5618 »

MoaningMona wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:I was just coming to ask the same thing.

If she’s launching a clothes line, I bet everything will be in ‘neutral tones’, aka, ‘the colour of shit’
And every piece will be over $30 of course Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

liz5618 wrote:
MoaningMona wrote:
Ld5 wrote:

And every piece will be over $30 of course Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Clothing or blanket line, copying Kyra.
Dear Lord what if it's makeup?!
Literally at this point anything is a horrible decision and probably not her own. Lol

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

Trash, your rEnTaL doesn’t look like shit bc of the landlord, it looks like shit bc you are your husband are lazy slobs!! You’ve lived there for over 3 years, that’s YOUR MESS!

For one, that rug needs to be cleaned, or thrown out, ASAP! The fact they allow their 11 mo to crawl, and lay on that thing, makes me sick!! Do they even own a mop? Ffs, I could have that house spotless in less than 4 hours! I thought they got a Dyson sponsorship? (Thanks to someone from here!) Did they resell their vacuum?

Two stay-at-home parents have NO excuses! How about stop wasting time walking through open houses you CAN’T AFFORD, and clean your damn house! Mow your yard!! How do ppl even lookup to these dumpsters?

ETA, how DARE she criticize “old houses” when she lives like that! I would be so embarrassed! She always acts like she’s too good for everything, when truth is, she is the epitome of WHITE TRASH!!

I was about to post this ImageImage. The floor, the carpet is just nasty. They could easily scrub those floors and replace that carpet. They need to stop allowing Emma to crawl on that nasty floor.

Also, I know the grout is dark but you can clearly see that some parts are darker/lighter than the other. If your dark grout is showing dirt then you’re absolutely filthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

Celia wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:44 am

Also, I know the grout is dark but you can clearly see that some parts are darker/lighter than the other. If your dark grout is showing dirt then you’re absolutely filthy.

I don't know. I bet that grout is actually a light color underneath the filth.
When my friends bought their house the kitchen looked just like this. They were surprised when they cleaned it that the grout was almost white.
CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

Celia wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

Trash, your rEnTaL doesn’t look like shit bc of the landlord, it looks like shit bc you are your husband are lazy slobs!! You’ve lived there for over 3 years, that’s YOUR MESS!

For one, that rug needs to be cleaned, or thrown out, ASAP! The fact they allow their 11 mo to crawl, and lay on that thing, makes me sick!! Do they even own a mop? Ffs, I could have that house spotless in less than 4 hours! I thought they got a Dyson sponsorship? (Thanks to someone from here!) Did they resell their vacuum?

Two stay-at-home parents have NO excuses! How about stop wasting time walking through open houses you CAN’T AFFORD, and clean your damn house! Mow your yard!! How do ppl even lookup to these dumpsters?

ETA, how DARE she criticize “old houses” when she lives like that! I would be so embarrassed! She always acts like she’s too good for everything, when truth is, she is the epitome of WHITE TRASH!!

I was about to post this ImageImage. The floor, the carpet is just nasty. They could easily scrub those floors and replace that carpet. They need to stop allowing Emma to crawl on that nasty floor.

Reminds me of a college apartment shared by four frat brothers.. I bet it smells like stale beer and bong water, too.

adoriblay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adoriblay »

I’m laughing so hard right now. someone literally called it that she hadn’t put a mattress in her trailer yet because she was waiting for a mattress sponsorship...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8f82f0.jpg[/IMG]

mmmmokay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmmokay »

adoriblay wrote:I’m laughing so hard right now. someone literally called it that she hadn’t put a mattress in her trailer yet because she was waiting for a mattress sponsorship...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8f82f0.jpg[/IMG]

I came to say the same thingImage
She literally wants to live off handouts and free stuff.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4a11a0.jpg[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

That would be me

Dumb cow! Imagine the crap in her house that shes pimped for money thus far... id never buy anything a YouTube pimps.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

mmmmokay wrote:
adoriblay wrote:I’m laughing so hard right now. someone literally called it that she hadn’t put a mattress in her trailer yet because she was waiting for a mattress sponsorship...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8f82f0.jpg[/IMG]

I came to say the same thingImage
She literally wants to live off handouts and free stuff.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4a11a0.jpg[/IMG]

That’s the only way they’ll be able to buy their five bedroom house with a pool and a yard Image

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 25ad02.jpg[/IMG]
This annoys me so much. Your mother in law does so much for you and is constantly there helping with stupid stuff and not to mention she’s moving to a different state soon and you can’t even hang out with her for her birthday because you’re “too tired” but then want them to bring you home a “sweet treat”? How selfish and lazy can he be.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Anonygossip wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 25ad02.jpg[/IMG]
This annoys me so much. Your mother in law does so much for you and is constantly there helping with stupid stuff and not to mention she’s moving to a different state soon and you can’t even hang out with her for her birthday because you’re “too tired” but then want them to bring you home a “sweet treat”? How selfish and lazy can he be.

I thought that was disgusting too.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Anonygossip wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 25ad02.jpg[/IMG]

Poor baby was too tired from driving to the mechanic, watching a ten minute swim lesson and eating sushi. Waaaahhhh cry me a freakin River!

chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chubbybunny »

she is bothering me so bad with all this damn clickbait and woe is me crap. if shes not bitching about her rental and talking about house hunting its ivf. she is way too obsessed with having another child. she doesnt even pay attention to the one she has unless it involves throwing her around and talking to her in that cringy ass baby voice. i really wanna comment on her latest video and tell her her cycle is probably late due to her being addicted to frikkin norco. ALSO something is off with her. shes lying about something. i mean i dont doubt shes late, shes always stressed about something or having some kinda EmErGeNcY procedure. but what i dont get is , if shes on (or was on) birth control for ivf shouldnt she be relatively on time? i took birth control for years and was RARELY late. the only time i ever was was when i missed a pill or two or switched birth control brands or something. she was so damn caught up in making sure she transferred an embryo on emmas birthday. how sick can you be. thats your rainbow baby, trashelle, let her have her day. now here we are with this ivf delay clickbait shit. how are they still getting any views ? they're boring as shit.
clickbait video about pregnancy test=90 thousand views
everyday boring vlogs=25-33 thousand views.
she does it on purpose. stupid bitch.

and dont even get me started on that fat lazy slob of a husband she has. hes tired? from doing WHAT? he runs an errand or two and all of a sudden hes too tired to spend time with his mother in law who has practically helped raise emma? wtf man? is your iron low or something bro? get proper sleep, take vitamins, drink water, eat protein instead of that shit take out. you wont be tired then. lazy tomato man needs to be outside doing yard work in that nasty ass jungle they call a backyard. instead he'd rather check his eyelids for cracks (take a nap). what a loser.
sorry you guys im salty today lol they got me so damn irritated at their immaturity and laziness. how they were ever able to have a child while others of us (myself included) struggle for years and years to have a baby is beyond me.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”