OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree that things can change once you're living in a home, but going from "I can see our grandchildren visiting us here" to "we need another house" in just a few years is pretty whacked.
Could it be money? A lot of family vloggers are having a hard time maintaining their fabulous lifestyles. I wonder how well Kyra's blanket business is doing. I can't imagine many people who don't watch their vlogs buying her baby blankets. And they don't have the education or skills to maintain the lifestyle once YouTube goes south. And according to Social Blade they are losing subscribers. Even if they are making their top estimate, it's easy to blow through that with a family of 5. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 3e7af6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

curiousgeorgina wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:So this house isn’t their forever home? Wasn’t that why she just had to buy it before they even sold the last place. Because it was their forever home and she could picture her grandbabies coming to visit and blah blah blah.
I don’t think any house is ever a forever home. Things change. You can make more or less money. Your needs or wants change. No matter what anyone says there is no such thing. Especially as young as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know about you but I and I would say at least 95% of people I know buy a house to live in it forever. Okay so maybe technically there is no such thing but a majority of people buy a home to grow their family and pass it on after they die.

It's ridiculous to buy, not one, but two homes and then say the home isn't your forever home. It's just reckless spending.

Of course they do. I agree with that. All I am saying things change. You can’t predict money situation or your wants and needs 10 years down the line. My last house was lived in for 40 years. Mom and dad also thought that was their forever home. Circumstances change. I had to move in with them and they wanted a retirement home with no steps for when they get older. As long as you try and live in a house 5 to 10 years you will most likely make money if you put a good down. I believe OK has mentioned wanting to get their house paid off as soon as possible.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I’ll never understand why people like OK want SO many kids back to back. Levi and Alaya are 16 months apart and Alaya and Averie are 2 years apart. Why can’t they wait 5-7 years for another? Isn’t that what they planned on doing before Averie was born anyway. She must have already forgot how terrible being pregnant was. Not only is it that but also having a lot of c sections is too much for your body and who wants to have so many young kids at the same time. How are they supposed to give them enough attention so they don’t feel like all you care about is the baby. It’s kinda selfish. I don’t know why I didn’t expect Kyra to want another so soon. She’s never going to learn.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

bunchofidiots wrote:I’ll never understand why people like OK want SO many kids back to back. Levi and Alaya are 16 months apart and Alaya and Averie are 2 years apart. Why can’t they wait 5-7 years for another? Isn’t that what they planned on doing before Averie was born anyway. She must have already forgot how terrible being pregnant was. Not only is it that but also having a lot of c sections is too much for your body and who wants to have so many young kids at the same time. How are they supposed to give them enough attention so they don’t feel like all you care about is the baby. It’s kinda selfish. I don’t know why I didn’t expect Kyra to want another so soon. She’s never going to learn.
I think two years apart is good. 5-7 years is pretty far apart. Yes her kids are probably a little close. I think Avery and Alaya being two years is ok. We just found out my cousin is pregnant again. It’s even worse then OK. Her oldest turned two in July. The second one turns one in August and she is due again in March. I think that is crazy.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

bunchofidiots wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 pm I’ll never understand why people like OK want SO many kids back to back. Levi and Alaya are 16 months apart and Alaya and Averie are 2 years apart. Why can’t they wait 5-7 years for another? Isn’t that what they planned on doing before Averie was born anyway. She must have already forgot how terrible being pregnant was. Not only is it that but also having a lot of c sections is too much for your body and who wants to have so many young kids at the same time. How are they supposed to give them enough attention so they don’t feel like all you care about is the baby. It’s kinda selfish. I don’t know why I didn’t expect Kyra to want another so soon. She’s never going to learn.
I think 5-7 years is way too much... 2-3 years is about perfect in my opinion. Don't wanna go personal but... I grew up with an older sister 9 years older and an older sister 4 years older... and I am not close to either really. I grew up feeling alone, and like I didn't have anyone to do anything with. We didn't really have kids around my age in our neighborhood... they were my sisters ages.. and when I got in to school, I was too shy to make friends. I know that my sister 4 years older, felt like she didn't wanna play "baby" games with me... or be forced to drag around he little sister... and she was in the same situation with our oldest sister as I was with both of them... and my oldest sister, she was too "mature" and became our babysitter.. so, 2-3 years they can still be in to the same type of games and such... too close and the parent will wanna pull their hair out lol too far away and the kid feels lonely.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
bunchofidiots wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 pm I’ll never understand why people like OK want SO many kids back to back. Levi and Alaya are 16 months apart and Alaya and Averie are 2 years apart. Why can’t they wait 5-7 years for another? Isn’t that what they planned on doing before Averie was born anyway. She must have already forgot how terrible being pregnant was. Not only is it that but also having a lot of c sections is too much for your body and who wants to have so many young kids at the same time. How are they supposed to give them enough attention so they don’t feel like all you care about is the baby. It’s kinda selfish. I don’t know why I didn’t expect Kyra to want another so soon. She’s never going to learn.
I think 5-7 years is way too much... 2-3 years is about perfect in my opinion. Don't wanna go personal but... I grew up with an older sister 9 years older and an older sister 4 years older... and I am not close to either really. I grew up feeling alone, and like I didn't have anyone to do anything with. We didn't really have kids around my age in our neighborhood... they were my sisters ages.. and when I got in to school, I was too shy to make friends. I know that my sister 4 years older, felt like she didn't wanna play "baby" games with me... or be forced to drag around he little sister... and she was in the same situation with our oldest sister as I was with both of them... and my oldest sister, she was too "mature" and became our babysitter.. so, 2-3 years they can still be in to the same type of games and such... too close and the parent will wanna pull their hair out lol too far away and the kid feels lonely.
Not being close with your siblings is probably just your circumstances. My little sister is 10 years younger, I loved helping look after her and now we are best friends as adults.
I think anyone can choose to have babies however far apart they’d like, if they can handle it. Kyra just makes bad decisions.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t think anything has changed. They have plenty of room so Averie can’t be the reason. They still spend like it’s going out of fashion.

I think it’s simply because Kyra is fickle. She can’t stand anything being old or the same for long periods of time. Her kids being a huge example. The kids get old and she “needs” a newborn.

She needs to work on that or else Oskie Bear better watch out he isn’t replaced with a newer model.
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

So Korina and Todd are dating? hmm. Props to the first reply tho lmaoooo.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1e3967.jpg[/IMG]

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

sezzajaydee wrote:I don’t think anything has changed. They have plenty of room so Averie can’t be the reason. They still spend like it’s going out of fashion.

I think it’s simply because Kyra is fickle. She can’t stand anything being old or the same for long periods of time. Her kids being a huge example. The kids get old and she “needs” a newborn.

She needs to work on that or else Oskie Bear better watch out he isn’t replaced with a newer model.
It is what 4-5 months since theyrenovated every single room in their house. I think they need to relax and focus on their kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

It pissed me off they let Alaya take that barbie with her without knowing if it belonged to someone in their group. That teaches Alaya she can take others stuff without asking. These dolls are expensive and if it belonged to some stranger that kid might be devastated.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Did anyone watch the latest BBK story? Todd had cancer?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

They were doing good with vlogs while on vacation. Now kyra is back to work and no vlog. Does Oscar just goof off with elliot and gabe all day?
Polandishere

Unread post by Polandishere »

Oh, so they don't have money or even don't feel like saving money for their children's college, but they do have money for Eliot and Gabe's new drons? I mean, wtf, they are obviously paying them something, taking them to family vacation, paying for the hotele, etc., I am assuming they are also providing for them while in Utah AND they buy them professional staff?

Geez, maybe put the money on Levi or Alaya's bank account and let them later decide what they want to do with THEIR (As well) money?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

That is one of the biggest things that pisses me off about these family vloggers. The reason they're popular for the most part, is their children. How is it not mandatory the money they get partially be put into dedicated children accounts. The parents are making bank of their kids and blowing it without a thought for their future. Mommy and daddy were too stupid to go to college so that means their kids won't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

blehhh wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:06 am
sezzajaydee wrote:I don’t think anything has changed. They have plenty of room so Averie can’t be the reason. They still spend like it’s going out of fashion.

It is what 4-5 months since theyrenovated every single room in their house. I think they need to relax and focus on their kids

When did they say this wasn't their forever home?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittanymariex3 wrote:

It was either the vlog where she eats a cheeseburger (the only one I’ve watched recently), or on an Instagram story.
I’m leaning more towards Insta because I swear she was sitting in the car rambling on as usual.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Double post but Kyra’s starting with all the “oh she’s so big” comments and posts.
Bets on for when number 4 is on the way.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Those drones were expensive but easily a tax write off.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:08 am
Brittanymariex3 wrote:

It was either the vlog where she eats a cheeseburger (the only one I’ve watched recently), or on an Instagram story.
I’m leaning more towards Insta because I swear she was sitting in the car rambling on as usual.
I think in her Instagram live, she said "we have 7 bedrooms so we could stay here" or something like that.
whooptydoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whooptydoo »

Does anyone else think that the Baby By Kyra logo looks bad? The font is so basic and the flowers are way too small that the logo looks like someone just handwrote it and messed up all the letters.

Return to “OKBaby”