Flipside of the Moon

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I thought it was sooo weird that she brought that up! People that talk about their good deeds are the worst! Ewww!
RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:44 pm Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

"I swear this isn't sponsored" yet there is a coupon code for it in the description :roll: Also I've always wondered if she was lying or not when she says they donate all the income from her videos
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

maullaban wrote:
mommyrobot wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:42 am I just dont know how anyone can watch her anymore. I tried to watch the last video....and i skipped though it. Most of the time she was talking about sunscreen....and it was so boring. And eating cilantro covered eggs then talking about yt comments while eating super market sushi....yawn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seriously, who gives a f about sunscreen? and to talk about it in every single vlog? yikes.

She must be trying to be like her role model Dr. Dray.
So I looked up this Dr. Drey that you speak of....wow, Christiana really does want to be her!!! Anorexic and drowns her face in 30 different sunscreens every single flipping day. We see you Mrs. Mooney.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama780 »

So I just found her channel and watched the last few videos...omg this woman is a mess.

I don’t know if I like her because she’s a mess and maybe that’s real? Or If I dislike her because she is such a much. Lol feeling confused.

She clearly has a village to help her...swim instructor, contractors, interior designers, summer camps, cleaners...after all that why does she still complain about the mundane sh*t?

Also, why does she always eat/slurp noodles in front of the camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

she's looking so unhealthy and sickly.. legs are like a lanky 12 year old's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Guys....every. single. person on earth is washing their face wrong...except her :?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

maullaban wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:12 pm she's looking so unhealthy and sickly.. legs are like a lanky 12 year old's
They all look like sloppy street people. Why can't she dress them nicely when they go out into public?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I haven’t even watched her last 2 videos but whatever she doing, I want to be doing the opposite that’s for damn sure. Home girl looks a mess.

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

yeahsureok wrote:I haven’t even watched her last 2 videos but whatever she doing, I want to be doing the opposite that’s for damn sure. Home girl looks a mess.

You haven't missed much....sunscreen, Home Chef talk for half a video, Beau's baseball game and swim lessons...you know, the usual

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tansmom731 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:I haven’t even watched her last 2 videos but whatever she doing, I want to be doing the opposite that’s for damn sure. Home girl looks a mess.

You haven't missed much....sunscreen, Home Chef talk for half a video, Beau's baseball game and swim lessons...you know, the usual

Well when he channel goes down the tubes it won’t be from lack of engagement, it will be because she’s repetitive, boring and literally no one wants to spend 6 minutes of a 12 minute vlog hearing about sunscreen.

She’s hit a wall... maybe she’ll go back to sexual asmr noodle slurping with bright red lips and cleavage as far as the eye can see.

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:53 am
tansmom731 wrote:

Well when he channel goes down the tubes it won’t be from lack of engagement, it will be because she’s repetitive, boring and literally no one wants to spend 6 minutes of a 12 minute vlog hearing about sunscreen.

She’s hit a wall... maybe she’ll go back to sexual asmr noodle slurping with bright red lips and cleavage as far as the eye can see.

Exactly! Her channel isn't dying because there isn't comments, it's because we're literally watching the same videos every time she uploads. I've been skipping through more than half of her recent ones and haven't missed anything really. She needs to do something different :rofl:
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Remember when she said "a team" created a website for her? Haha....that was a big mistake because when you Google it, ytmd pops up too. Shes never mentioned it again.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

I guarantee if the hubs had plans to go to Chicago with his "buddies" he would have still gone. Her husband doesn't like to hang with her. I'm in utter disbelief that they don't sleep together! My husband would never not sleep with me!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider wrote:I guarantee if the hubs had plans to go to Chicago with his "buddies" he would have still gone. Her husband doesn't like to hang with her. I'm in utter disbelief that they don't sleep together! My husband would never not sleep with me!
So they don’t sleep together? and he conveniently forgets to wear his wedding band to work. Hmmmmmm.... maybe she will have some new content coming up.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Glad to see her mom is back. Beau and Kai need a new swim instructor ASAP!
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:39 pm Glad to see her mom is back. Beau and Kai need a new swim instructor ASAP!
I agree about Gaga, the boys seemed so happy to see her and vice versa. What's wrong with the swim instructor they have?
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

logicalnonsense wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:04 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:39 pm Glad to see her mom is back. Beau and Kai need a new swim instructor ASAP!
I agree about Gaga, the boys seemed so happy to see her and vice versa. What's wrong with the swim instructor they have?
The swim instructor was going back to school. This was her last day. I think they need a new one asap.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just realized she lost so much damn weight because Gaga wasn’t around.

Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

Chimama14 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

They are mocking Christiana, not being racist. You're taking it out of context because you must have not seen the video where Christiana made a big show of giving her "mexican" renovators iced coffee and speaking "espanol" to them so we could all see how good of a person she is.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”