Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Since she loves going to the doctor so much, why doesnt she get that bullseye on her lip taken care of??

More ig stories of them getting free stuff sent to them. It pisses me off to think of all the hungry children in this world or the homeless, who could desperately use the items they get for doing NOTHING. What, are the preteens watching her gonna go buy this babyfood or spend hundreds on a mattress?

If they can afford all these vacations, swim lessons, and lounging around all day, they can buy their own baby food. Im getting livid just thinking about all the stuff sent to their "WE CLOSED OUR PO BOX, for emmas 1st bday.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
chubbybunny wrote:i know nothing about babies/infants because i dont have any(yet), but...........her suggesting that emma would lay on the dock a tot in the camper seems ridiculous. isnt emma too big for that? im sorry, but shes stupid as shit. she does not need any more kids.
Yes Emma would likely be too big. I don’t think that’s the main issue though. Sleeping on SHELF ABOVE THEM, where she could easily roll out. The dockatot itself is not meant for sleeping. I believe she mentioned that before she had Emma too. She talked about the safety precautions with it. She’s so stupid it hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It specifically says on the packaging to the dock a tot “do not use for sleeping” she’s the type of parent that lets her baby sleep in it then when the baby dies she sues the shit out of the company because they killed her baby. I remember before Emma was born she was saying all this shit about stuff she would never do and she specifically said “Emma won’t ever sleep in it” yet here we are. But I guess we have all seen the safety of Emma is not one of her concerns. The sicko would LOVE something bad to happen to Emma so she could film it and get sympathy as well as money. She constantly needs something bad to be happening so that people feel bad for her. She craves that attention. Most likely because growing up she never got the attention she needed. That’s the problem with ALL youtubers. They are attention seeking, money hungry, messed up people. Any sane person would not film their lives and family like that and make clickbait titles about very serious issues concerning the health of their family. These people that post their entire lives online have serious mental issues.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:00 pm
chubbybunny wrote:i know nothing about babies/infants because i dont have any(yet), but...........her suggesting that emma would lay on the dock a tot in the camper seems ridiculous. isnt emma too big for that? im sorry, but shes stupid as shit. she does not need any more kids.
Yes Emma would likely be too big. I don’t think that’s the main issue though. Sleeping on SHELF ABOVE THEM, where she could easily roll out. The dockatot itself is not meant for sleeping. I believe she mentioned that before she had Emma too. She talked about the safety precautions with it. She’s so stupid it hurts.

So the dock a tot IS intended for co-sleeping along with it being a lounging device. We use one for our son and have for months and they’re amazing little beds. HOWEVER putting her daughter ON A SHELF above their heads? This is from the website itself and it states to be put on a firm mattress surface and be AT LEAST 12in from a bed edge!! She wants to put her on A SHELF.... This woman is a legit idiot. You wanna put her up above you? Have your hAnDy husband make a oNe Of A kInD makeshift toddler bunk bed. Reinforce the bottom of the shelf, extend it several inches, put up railings along the side and put firm padding along the bottom so she doesn’t lay on wood because the docks aren’t THAT plush. Fucking idiots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HereForTheTeaaa on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8d25b2.jpg[/IMG]

No wonder she has the receding hair line of a 50 year old man..she has a 40 kilo bun pulling it back every day.

How does she not see how ridiculous that looks!?

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:

So the dock a tot IS intended for co-sleeping along with it being a lounging device. We use one for our son and have for months and they’re amazing little beds. HOWEVER putting her daughter ON A SHELF above their heads? This is from the website itself and it states to be put on a firm mattress surface and be AT LEAST 12in from a bed edge!! She wants to put her on A SHELF.... This woman is a legit idiot. You wanna put her up above you? Have your hAnDy husband make a oNe Of A kInD makeshift toddler bunk bed. Reinforce the bottom of the shelf, extend it several inches, put up railings along the side and put firm padding along the bottom so she doesn’t lay on wood because the docks aren’t THAT plush. Fucking idiots.
The Doc-A-Tot is for supervised sleep/nap when a parent is awake and supervising. It is NOT SAFE for unsupervised sleep at night or any other situations where the baby is being unwatched/unsupervised. However, due to the way they are specifically marketed, they are not subject to regulation.
Problem is Rachelle knows this and she still practices unsafe sleep methods at night. Remember she wouldn't even put a baby gate up until Emma was almost falling off the steps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ef7305.jpg[/IMG]
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... c09beb.jpg[/IMG]

To clarify, the label on the packaging about not allowing your baby to sleep in the dock. You are not supposed to use it in the crib or other places a baby can sleep. Everyone has their own opinions on cosleeping. Obviously using it to cosleep still comes with a warning because there is a higher risk of something bad happening to the baby. If they said “hey we are using it on the mattress with us” then ok. But simply placing it on the shelf or any other place is not acceptable. Like the labels say the baby could roll out and become trapped between the dock and the wall or whatever and suffocate.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

islasmumma wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8d25b2.jpg[/IMG]

No wonder she has the receding hair line of a 50 year old man..she has a 40 kilo bun pulling it back every day.

How does she not see how ridiculous that looks!?

Lmao I took a screenshot of that same frame earlier to photoshop her bun as a loaf of bread or as slippers but I completely forgot Image It’s so comical how ridiculous it looks.

mmmmokay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmmokay »

Shimmer86 wrote:Tf? Is that herpes on her lip??
8DC0FDCC-F289-4793-B123-8646962B5664.png
She looks like trash and it just keeps getting worse. Yikes

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes got her period so she can start meds next week.

Whyyy??

Ffs shes put her body through absolute hell the past 6 months, take a fucken break. Going to the gym twice doesnt make you “in perfect shape”.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

There isn’t a doubt in my mind they aren’t buying views/subs!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 23a947.jpg[/IMG]

I mean, $49.99 for 50,000 views? Why wouldn’t you? Yeah, it can get expensive if you‘re doing it on every video, but if you did it a few times a month....what’s the harm? Sorry but her like/dislikes and comments, do not scream 100,000 ppl watched this clickbait vlog. Not at all.

It’s f*ing bullshit, and it should be considered fraud! I don’t know if sponsors have a way to figure out if ppl’s growth is organic, but they sure do pay based on likes/views etc. Hmm...Trash doesn’t do very many repeat sponsorships, I wonder if that’s bc working with her isn’t with it. Like, how many people are really using her coupon codes? 10?

I can’t stand her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Haulnarse wrote:Shes got her period so she can start meds next week.

Whyyy??

Ffs shes put her body through absolute hell the past 6 months, take a fucken break. Going to the gym twice doesnt make you “in perfect shape”.
I can’t believe the fertility clinic is willing to let her commence IVF so soon after all that she’s had going on. Surely they are setting this up for failure.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bundy wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Shes got her period so she can start meds next week.

Whyyy??

I can’t believe the fertility clinic is willing to let her commence IVF so soon after all that she’s had going on. Surely they are setting this up for failure.

Its the same fertility clinic who knocked her up only 6mths PP with a stillborn. Unfortunately they seem to lack ethics and morals
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And to be honest, she’s expecting it to fail - imagine the shit that she can clickbait. A failed ivf cycle will bring in just as many views as a pregnancy announcement (if not more) and she will claim shes “relatable”
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Celia wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:44 am
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Seriously, I’m going to be sick! No wonder someone is always sick in that house, they’re living in absolute filth!!! Image Image

Trash, your rEnTaL doesn’t look like shit bc of the landlord, it looks like shit bc you are your husband are lazy slobs!! You’ve lived there for over 3 years, that’s YOUR MESS!

For one, that rug needs to be cleaned, or thrown out, ASAP! The fact they allow their 11 mo to crawl, and lay on that thing, makes me sick!! Do they even own a mop? Ffs, I could have that house spotless in less than 4 hours! I thought they got a Dyson sponsorship? (Thanks to someone from here!) Did they resell their vacuum?

Two stay-at-home parents have NO excuses! How about stop wasting time walking through open houses you CAN’T AFFORD, and clean your damn house! Mow your yard!! How do ppl even lookup to these dumpsters?

ETA, how DARE she criticize “old houses” when she lives like that! I would be so embarrassed! She always acts like she’s too good for everything, when truth is, she is the epitome of WHITE TRASH!!

I was about to post this ImageImage. The floor, the carpet is just nasty. They could easily scrub those floors and replace that carpet. They need to stop allowing Emma to crawl on that nasty floor.

Also, I know the grout is dark but you can clearly see that some parts are darker/lighter than the other. If your dark grout is showing dirt then you’re absolutely filthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In the rental photos the grout was light/medium grey( sliver fox)that is all dirt the “clean” spots is probably where she spills food and drinks and some dirt comes up when they wipe that up.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm And to be honest, she’s expecting it to fail - imagine the shit that she can clickbait. A failed ivf cycle will bring in just as many views as a pregnancy announcement (if not more) and she will claim shes “relatable” Image
I think she will drag it out and fake a miscarriage for attention or if it takes a partial miscarriage of a twin. You can bet this time if she gets pregnant she will be at hospital everyday or pretending to be to get views.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:27 pm And to be honest, she’s expecting it to fail - imagine the shit that she can clickbait. A failed ivf cycle will bring in just as many views as a pregnancy announcement (if not more) and she will claim shes “relatable” Image
I think she will drag it out and fake a miscarriage for attention or if it takes a partial miscarriage of a twin. You can bet this time if she gets pregnant she will be at hospital everyday or pretending to be to get views.
I can just imagine her going in for a routine appointment and taking 3 or 4 outfits to change into to fake some “emergency” appointments or something.
And poor tomato will probably slip up and out her lies and she will give him the good ‘ol death glare.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Beanmama wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote:
I can just imagine her going in for a routine appointment and taking 3 or 4 outfits to change into to fake some “emergency” appointments or something.
And poor tomato will probably slip up and out her lies and she will give him the good ‘ol death glare.

She probably has a list of goods vlogging points down in her notes app Image ways to milk: ivf, pregnancy, miscarriage, multiples, possible pregnancy complications, preterm labour, “high risk”, induction, overdue, induction,
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is convincing the same as someone sending it to her for free?? Cos we know shes just putting it out there so someone sends her it...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5ee10c.jpg[/IMG]
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:15 am Is convincing the same as someone sending it to her for free?? Cos we know shes just putting it out there so someone sends her it...
This fucking idiot will do absolutely no research and could end up hurting her animals! I love oils but I can burn a select few due to have cats and I just know she’s going to end up burning whatever she wants and it could come at the cost of positioning her animals but anything for clickbait am I right? 😠
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Greenapples2 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:25 pm
To clarify, the label on the packaging about not allowing your baby to sleep in the dock. You are not supposed to use it in the crib or other places a baby can sleep. Everyone has their own opinions on cosleeping. Obviously using it to cosleep still comes with a warning because there is a higher risk of something bad happening to the baby. If they said “hey we are using it on the mattress with us” then ok. But simply placing it on the shelf or any other place is not acceptable. Like the labels say the baby could roll out and become trapped between the dock and the wall or whatever and suffocate.

So I was under the impression they had upgraded Emma to the grand rather than the deluxe which so long as it’s not used in a crib can be used without supervision so long as baby is over 9 months old. I do stand corrected as the deluxe closes at the bottom and is a bigger hazard than the open ended grand. At this point I think she’s rather do something absolutely ridiculous and put Emma in danger in efforts for vlog content than actually care for her safety. This is the same woman who’s shaken her since she was a newborn, carried her upside down up the stairs, throws her around in parking lots and stopped breastfeeding her because she’s in such a rush to have another baby. That poor girl is just money to her mom and it’s ridiculous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”