Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by Chimama14 »

maullaban wrote:
Chimama14 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are mocking Christiana, not being racist. You're taking it out of context because you must have not seen the video where Christiana made a big show of giving her "mexican" renovators iced coffee and speaking "espanol" to them so we could all see how good of a person she is.
Hahaha thanks for clearing it up. I haven’t had time to see her last few vlogs so I was catching up here. Sorry guys Image

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Chimama14 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

I'm South American, I was mocking Christiana. She sounded so ridiculous. I was offended by her pretending to not be racist. I wonder if she feeds the other people that work for her?
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

You guys should watch the asmr video where she talks about the "poor black kids" that come to her neighborhood for Halloween because she lives in the safe neighborhood.
She lied (OF COURSE) because when she took the boys trick or treating this past year there were no children of color from the ghetto around.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:56 am You guys should watch the asmr video where she talks about the "poor black kids" that come to her neighborhood for Halloween because she lives in the safe neighborhood.
She lied (OF COURSE) because when she took the boys trick or treating this past year there were no children of color from the ghetto around.
The actual f*ck is wrong with her?
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:56 am You guys should watch the asmr video where she talks about the "poor black kids" that come to her neighborhood for Halloween because she lives in the safe neighborhood.
Which video was that? She comes off as extremely patronizing whenever she talks about non-white people, so I'm not surprised at all.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

20190727_135258.jpg
She starts talking about it at 10:13
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Does anyone know where Gaga lives?

I know she said she’s grieving but, I feel like as a grandma maybe he could spend time with the boys to help with the grieve? Especially if she lives close by.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:04 pm Does anyone know where Gaga lives?

I know she said she’s grieving but, I feel like as a grandma maybe he could spend time with the boys to help with the grieve? Especially if she lives close by.
She lives in Illinois, wanna say an hour or two away. It is weird that she refused to come by to visit her daughter and grandsons for so long. Especially since it started months after her husband actually died. Makes me think there were having other differences.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

maullaban wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 pm
xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:04 pm Does anyone know where Gaga lives?

She lives in Illinois, wanna say an hour or two away. It is weird that she refused to come by to visit her daughter and grandsons for so long. Especially since it started months after her husband actually died. Makes me think there were having other differences.
Definitely something more going on than what she is saying.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Thank you for clarifying! I just figured she lived close by since she showed her driving off. It’s still weird to me, I feel like maybe she should have spent a few days with them I mean they have a huge house I’m sure she fits somewhere lol i wonder what happened, maybe her husband doesn’t like having his mother in law at home? I really don’t know, I started watching her way after father passed away so I don’t know how everyone’s relationship was.
maullaban wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 pm

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

How dare a worker who was hired to renovate her ugly ass mansion show up while she is putting on her clay mask. God she is such a bitch!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She is ridiculous! For many, many months, she has said she not a PA anymore and doesn't ever want to go back because she'd have to go to school again to be a PA.

NOW she's making a video where she pretends that she's an up to date PA and knows everything she needs to know. She wants to have it both ways. Nope, you're just a boring house wife who rambles on about sunscreen, mushroom powder and rose water. She's literally a quack, the opposite of what a PA should be.

Also, all of this skin crap and monologues are SO annoying. I bet she's trying to get other wrinkle paranoid women who are obsessed with dermatology to watch her channel.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just can't even hate watch her anymore. She is so full of herself and for NO reason. The woman has the personality of a rock. No class. No taste in anything...husband, home, clothing....she's just a big pile of waste.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

CringeFEST video!! Cousin Katelyn and her bf, I just couldn't.

Her sunscreen obsession is just plain scary now.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

RenegadeRaider wrote:CringeFEST video!! Cousin Katelyn and her bf, I just couldn't.

Seriously. She's mentioned several times that she wears sunscreen even when she is indoors all day, because of the windows. That's some extreme paranoia.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm CringeFEST video!! Cousin Katelyn and her bf, I just couldn't.

Poor Dan....sucked back into the crazy beches pussy. Yikes. Run for your life, dan.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

I'm secretly hoping she forgets to bring 1 of her 10 sunscreens and freaks out on her voyage outside of the home.

How ever will she survive?

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

In another asmr video she said HER parents had a lake house up north. Lies, Lies, and more Lies.....
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote:I'm secretly hoping she forgets to bring 1 of her 10 sunscreens and freaks out on her voyage outside of the home.

How ever will she survive?

She will find the nearest Walgreens and drop $120 on what she forgot plus another one to add to her collectionImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I don’t even know why she pretends to be a skin care/ sun screen guru. Its not like she makes it fun or informative, she’s just boring when she talks about it and slaps her “knowledge” in to take up more time in a vlog. I think the way she approaches it, kind of like acting like people ask her about it all the time, makes it 20x more annoying. I feel like she’s constantly using different product and washes on her face. lets face it, cheap masks off amazon and their “essence” can’t be that good either. I’ve always read that if you find products, or a regimen that works for your skin, to stick to it. She just buys whatever she wants to that day, pretends like she knows so much about it and somehow it take up 4 minutes in a vlog and I’m always left wondering how we even ended up talking about it in the first place lol.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”