Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I have never seen someone pick such random tattoos... most people I know use their tattoos to tell a story about themselves. You think she just wanders into a parlor & blindly picks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wtf IS that tattoo??
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

It’s a cutesy version of Baphomet. He’s meant to symbolize the peace in duality of life/universe’s natural opposites needed to coexist which is the sum total of the universe itself(male/female day/night on/off good/bad)

He’s a symbol of the Satanist Church. The REAL Satanists, not the crazy blood drinking orgy having bullshit you see on American Horror Story and crime shows. Basically to over simplify think the yin yang symbol for Satanists

Buuuut your basic omg I’m so edgy and dark I’m NoT lIkE oThEr GiRlS iM a WiTcH children like Tayler think it’s cool and shit🙃 cause they have no true understanding of Satanism other than it’s trendy and pisses off redneck bible fucking hypocrites like her family
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:I have never seen someone pick such random tattoos... most people I know use their tattoos to tell a story about themselves. You think she just wanders into a parlor & blindly picks??

I think she's throwing a dart at the wall.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

In all fairness, as random as that tattoo is, it looks like the tattoo artist has gotten practice since the last one or it's a different tattoo artist as this one is actually pretty well made. And it kind of looks like Tayler with her creepy stare.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

placebo wrote:In all fairness, as random as that tattoo is, it looks like the tattoo artist has gotten practice since the last one or it's a different tattoo artist as this one is actually pretty well made. And it kind of looks like Tayler with her creepy stare.
Agreed, the line work and color is well done. Tattoos are extremely addicting, I can understand why she gets them so often BUT they’re also a bitch to heal and expensive. I’m willing to bet she’ll let her kids get tatted by the time they’re 16 or even 15

"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I've been wanting to get a tattoo (something small and on my ankle) and have been thinking about it for a few months now. I know what I want but I just can't decide on a design yet and really want to make sure it's right first. I can't imagine being Tayler and just one day being like "okay yep I'm gonna get a vagina-peach on my ass today". I swear she probably just looks on Pinterest or something and sees shit she likes and goes in the same day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

Has she taken her children to a water park or anything? They’re all old enough to enjoy it and she has a minivan to take them all in. She will always be tattooed trash.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Panda714 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:10 am It’s a cutesy version of Baphomet. He’s meant to symbolize the peace in duality of life/universe’s natural opposites needed to coexist which is the sum total of the universe itself(male/female day/night on/off good/bad)

He’s a symbol of the Satanist Church. The REAL Satanists, not the crazy blood drinking orgy having bullshit you see on American Horror Story and crime shows. Basically to over simplify think the yin yang symbol for Satanists

Buuuut your basic omg I’m so edgy and dark I’m NoT lIkE oThEr GiRlS iM a WiTcH children like Tayler think it’s cool and shit🙃 cause they have no true understanding of Satanism other than it’s trendy and pisses off redneck bible fucking hypocrites like her family

Thanks for the info! Typical Tayler getting something just to be edgy and cool lmao.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

She posted on snapchat about wanting to do fetish work. Said no sex, but she has stepped on a guys balls and slapped a guy around.

What a resume, sign me up

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

ladymama wrote:She posted on snapchat about wanting to do fetish work. Said no sex, but she has stepped on a guys balls and slapped a guy around.

What a resume, sign me up Image

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I can’t imagine being in my mid 20s with absolutely no life skills
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She also posted a preview of a new video with some dude between her legs

Clearly not Chuckie or Brian

Maybe it’s that military guy who joked about her messy hair not being his fault

Wouldn’t be surprised if he humped and dumped and that’s why she bitched and moaned for a weekend about being nobody’s first pick

But like, obviously you’re nobody’s first pic girl. You’re almost 26 with no job experience, no real world experience, sucking and fuckin to keep your kids fed and babysat collecting rent money from the government

Ohhhh you’re skinny after four kids? Bravo. But literally what about you is unique or worth being proud about? Planning children before 18? Violating court restraining orders to make more children? Only having one baby daddy but being pregnant by three men? The fact that your fucking genital warts from your STD are visible in your sets?

Your sets that nobody has purchased recently? Your job that you always complain about working because it’s the only thing you’re qualified for? When that’s not even true because you have no self esteem or sensuality so you just lay there stoned off your ass while random dudes climb on and in you so they can crash in your government paid house and pantry and have a turn with your kids when you’re too high to notice?

Bitch PLEASE

Your parenting is a failure cause your “sassy” kids are proving to be bratty little shits who only lose one thing faster than stepdaddies and that’s pets you can’t afford or handle

I’d cover myself in tattoos too if I was as nasty as you inside and out
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Where did she post a preview?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Panda714 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:07 pm She also posted a preview of a new video with some dude between her legs

Wouldn’t be surprised if he humped and dumped and that’s why she bitched and moaned for a weekend about being nobody’s first pick

But like, obviously you’re nobody’s first pic girl. You’re almost 26 with no job experience, no real world experience, sucking and fuckin to keep your kids fed and babysat collecting rent money from the government

Ohhhh you’re skinny after four kids? Bravo. But literally what about you is unique or worth being proud about? Planning children before 18? Violating court restraining orders to make more children? Only having one baby daddy but being pregnant by three men? The fact that your fucking genital warts from your STD are visible in your sets?

Your sets that nobody has purchased recently? Your job that you always complain about working because it’s the only thing you’re qualified for? When that’s not even true because you have no self esteem or sensuality so you just lay there stoned off your ass while random dudes climb on and in you so they can crash in your government paid house and pantry and have a turn with your kids when you’re too high to notice?

Bitch PLEASE

Your parenting is a failure cause your “sassy” kids are proving to be bratty little shits who only lose one thing faster than stepdaddies and that’s pets you can’t afford or handle

You can actually see genital warts in her videos/pictures?!? :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Spoink_12 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 am
Panda714 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:07 pm She also posted a preview of a new video with some dude between her legs

Bitch PLEASE

You can actually see genital warts in her videos/pictures?!? :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

That would explain why the vagina peach she has tatted on her ass had what looked like warts all over. It's normal to her
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did she really post a vid showing genital warts???? Omg.

I think she might've hit a new low.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I had a dream last night that I gave Tayler a big hug. I don't know what to think about that. I don't think anyone in her life has actually shown her a successful way of life. I do pity her.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

megandm1995 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 pm dude i don’t even have 4 kids and i can’t afford a new tattoo every fucking week. and she can’t be making that much from stripping because she’s always posting about how bored she is at at the club.

Seriously! I work 6 days a week and I can’t even begin to think about tattoos right now! Ugh. I hate her simply for that alone...but that’s cause I’m bitter and want my god damn tattoos 😂
ParagonEffect
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ParagonEffect »

Is it just me or does alesana look like Lisa from The Room?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone see on instagram she got a cat?? Or has she always had it? Poor animal, that'll be gone soon the same way as her two dogs and Bertha the rabbit..........

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”