Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Mookiel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Mookiel »

Haulnarse wrote:Is convincing the same as someone sending it to her for free?? Cos we know shes just putting it out there so someone sends her it...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5ee10c.jpg[/IMG]

Or worse. Is she going to start shilling this ridiculous pyramid scheme oils?! Another easy way to make money when you have a large following. She disgusts me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

She is the absolute most colossal idiot if she starts supporting MLMs. Does she live under a rock? It’s almost 2020 and MLMs and the people who support them are one of the main laughing stocks of the internet.

She can buy a diffuser and some basic oils from target and look a million times less stupid. I have a diffuser and some oils for basic stuff like using spearmint if I’m congested or for sore muscles and even that makes me cringe because the essential oil community as a whole is skeevy and vapid as fuck and I want nothing to do with it lol.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

rottiemama wrote:There isn’t a doubt in my mind they aren’t buying views/subs!

I mean, $49.99 for 50,000 views? Why wouldn’t you? Yeah, it can get expensive if you‘re doing it on every video, but if you did it a few times a month....what’s the harm? Sorry but her like/dislikes and comments, do not scream 100,000 ppl watched this clickbait vlog. Not at all.

It’s f*ing bullshit, and it should be considered fraud! I don’t know if sponsors have a way to figure out if ppl’s growth is organic, but they sure do pay based on likes/views etc. Hmm...Trash doesn’t do very many repeat sponsorships, I wonder if that’s bc working with her isn’t with it. Like, how many people are really using her coupon codes? 10?

I can’t stand her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And again this is why some of these newer idiots that block and delete don’t get it. You need and should want the hate watchers and debates in the comments. That’s increases comments and views, which increases overall Value

But these weak little babies can’t stand anything not positive so they delete and screw themselves in the process. It is actually pretty funny. She is just fucking herself out of her own dreams. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I agree that she really needs to do her research on essential oils and animals. They can be deadly if the animals are not able to “escape” a room that has oils diffusing.

I use essential oils around the house and they’ve been very beneficial for my kids who have had breathing issues in the past. Many products that we buy in the store have toxic chemicals and we’ve switched out most in our home with healthier options.

I don’t agree with it being a scam because I’ve seen the difference, but to each their own.

And no, I don’t sell it and they don’t pressure you to.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

The whole thing with this camper, how are they ever going to use this beyond this point? I think it's probably passed the point of being able to use it now, and that's with one baby. What's going to happen when Emma is too big to be in that little corner? Or if they have another kid? Or the 14 other kids rachelle is convinced she's going to have? They've had this thing for how long and have never used it? And it supposedly means SOOO much to justin, but they'll never ever use it. Or they'll use it once and realize it's a nightmare. They should have used it when they got it, enjoyed it before all the kids. That thing is going to collect dust until the last kid moves out. I'm sure someone else in his family would have appreciated it more and would have liked to have it. Plus, what a waste on that perfectly good mattress.

And just to clarify, I don't think she said she was going to put her on the shelf. I believe she said she was going to go in the space at the top of their heads.

I wonder if they'll take that thing to some park, pose a picture for Instagram, and say "we love camping!!!" and then go home!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Ld5 wrote:I agree that she really needs to do her research on essential oils and animals. They can be deadly if the animals are not able to “escape” a room that has oils diffusing.

I use essential oils around the house and they’ve been very beneficial for my kids who have had breathing issues in the past. Many products that we buy in the store have toxic chemicals and we’ve switched out most in our home with healthier options.

I don’t agree with it being a scam because I’ve seen the difference, but to each their own.

Have you looked into plant therapy? They are non MLM and much cheaper than YL! Just as high quality too. Love their oils!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

prbeca wrote:
Ld5 wrote:I agree that she really needs to do her research on essential oils and animals. They can be deadly if the animals are not able to “escape” a room that has oils diffusing.

Have you looked into plant therapy? They are non MLM and much cheaper than YL! Just as high quality too. Love their oils!

I’ve used several different companies. They’re all good! I buy all of my diffusers much cheaper than these companies sell.

The oils in stores claiming to be natural are the concerning ones as per the FDA they only need 10% of true oil to claim to be natural. Those are still filled with chemicals.

I commented a couple weeks ago that I was surprised she hadn’t jumped on the MLM wagon because of her minion followers. Well... hi Rachelle! That’s just more proof you read here!

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

Here's what the floor looked like before they moved in. Just shows how little they clean the floor. That grout has never been cleaned since they moved in.
ISxnws12k3csq70000000000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Jaylla wrote:Here's what the floor looked like before they moved in. Just shows how little they clean the floor. That grout has never been cleaned since they moved in.

And there’s grass! Or something green at least. They should be returning the house the same as they got it, if not better

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Jaylla wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 pm Here's what the floor looked like before they moved in. Just shows how little they clean the floor. That grout has never been cleaned since they moved in.

Notice the clean backyard, shrubs near fence where the swing is now, no weeds, green grass. Then Justine claims no grass and a jungle of weeds. He also says the place is 1000 times better since they have lived there. I hope the landlord sued them and takes a lien out.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

You know their neighbors have to hate them. Then Justine day next places has to have an HOA so the houses look good but the trashy house is their house. This image said it was 2018 now the front yard sucks too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:You know their neighbors have to hate them. Then Justine day next places has to have an HOA so the houses look good but the trashy house is their house. This image said it was 2018 now the front yard sucks too.
Holy shit. Their house is trashy. My husband is so mind boggled by Justin's laziness. He asked me last night, "What the hell does the guy do? He doesn't work, won't take care of the lawn, he doesn't edit vlogs, and can't even get his wife pregnant. He is literally useless."
My husband worked up to 80 hours this week and still took care of our lawn when he was home.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

WHAT IF THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX RIPPED OPEN?!
OMG. The stupidity. Why would you EVER do this? On the couch, fine. But IN THE AIR.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 368f51.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d1d483.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

angelmamma wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:03 pm
Floridagator 1012 wrote:You know their neighbors have to hate them. Then Justine day next places has to have an HOA so the houses look good but the trashy house is their house. This image said it was 2018 now the front yard sucks too.
Holy shit. Their house is trashy. My husband is so mind boggled by Justin's laziness. He asked me last night, "What the hell does the guy do? He doesn't work, won't take care of the lawn, he doesn't edit vlogs, and can't even get his wife pregnant. He is literally useless."
My husband worked up to 80 hours this week and still took care of our lawn when he was home.

I have never seen such a lazy bum in my life. I bet he got out of military with a fake back injury and that is why he lays around so much so he can stay on disability.The vlogs are his proof of being disabled.my husband and every man I know even 80 year old men do more than Justine. I work a job with long hours because of over seas markets and still keep my house clean and husband keeps yard up( over 1/2 an acre) and he works min of 60 hrs he can’t wait to be outside after office life all week. I can’t believe any man can be ok with the world knowing he is too lazy to work, can’t get her pregnant, can’t clean, can’t cook and his wife hates him. I would be so embarrassed.
MarshmallowBreath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarshmallowBreath »

SouthernGal wrote:WHAT IF THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX RIPPED OPEN?!
OMG. The stupidity. Why would you EVER do this? On the couch, fine. But IN THE AIR.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 368f51.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d1d483.jpg[/IMG]

They are so rough with her! Wtf

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

That’s terrifying Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

MarshmallowBreath wrote:

I went to her YouTube communities tab and commented on a 3 week post pretty much telling them they're shitty, irresponsible, and lazy parents and they'll be milking that er visit for views. Because, how else would they get that YouTube cash, right?

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

ChookyWooky123 wrote:

That’s terrifying Image

It's literally held together with ONE strip of movers tape. WHY would they be this careless?
ETA: I know why. I'm hoping she will read this and tell me. Because seriously. Just like okbaby and their bullshit stunts, it HAS to be intentional at this point, right?

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

SouthernGal wrote:
MarshmallowBreath wrote:

I went to her YouTube communities tab and commented on a 3 week post pretty much telling them they're shitty, irresponsible, and lazy parents and they'll be milking that er visit for views. Because, how else would they get that YouTube cash, right?

When did you comment? I went to see it and couldn’t find it Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

ChookyWooky123 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
MarshmallowBreath wrote: They are so rough with her! Wtf

When did you comment? I went to see it and couldn’t find it Image

Like 10 minutes ago. Lolol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e3a460.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”