Tina9900
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Tina9900 »

SouthernGal wrote:
ChookyWooky123 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:I went to her YouTube communities tab and commented on a 3 week post pretty much telling them they're shitty, irresponsible, and lazy parents and they'll be milking that er visit for views. Because, how else would they get that YouTube cash, right?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
When did you comment? I went to see it and couldn’t find it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like 10 minutes ago. Lolol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e3a460.jpg[/IMG]

I'm pretty sure she has to approve comments before they can be posted because she can't stand criticism.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Tina9900 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
ChookyWooky123 wrote: When did you comment? I went to see it and couldn’t find it Image

Like 10 minutes ago. Lolol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e3a460.jpg[/IMG]

I'm pretty sure she has to approve comments before they can be posted because she can't stand criticism.

I don't doubt that a bit. So freaking ridiculous.

MorbidPixie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MorbidPixie »

Okay but can she NOT do young living.
On top of it being a Disgusting, Predatory pyramid scheme (that she no doubt wants her followers to sign up under her so she can "get rich quick"). The founder killed his baby.
Yes you read that right, Gary Young, The founder of young living killed his baby.
He had his wife give birth in a whirlpool and kept the newborn submerged under the water for an hour or more. Killing the child. He practiced medicine illegally and offered this "underwater birth" (not to be confused with a water birth) to his clients. And he tried to make his wife do it again a second time. Thankfully she didnt.

He has always been a scam artist in many different ways. Not sure how he got young living to stick but it did. Imo, Its ALL a scam. You can tell me till you're blue in the face that their oils are "pure" and worth it or whatever. But I'm sorry in my opinion it's all blood money.

If you NEED to buy oils, guaranteed you can find a local place that has their own. Target. Walmart. Amazon. Doterra idc. Just young living is a shit scam built from a bad man who did horrible things for a dollar.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

SouthernGal wrote:
ChookyWooky123 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:WHAT IF THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX RIPPED OPEN?!
OMG. The stupidity. Why would you EVER do this? On the couch, fine. But IN THE AIR.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 368f51.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d1d483.jpg[/IMG]

That’s terrifying Image

It's literally held together with ONE strip of movers tape. WHY would they be this careless?
ETA: I know why. I'm hoping she will read this and tell me. Because seriously. Just like okbaby and their bullshit stunts, it HAS to be intentional at this point, right?

Nope i just think they are ill prepared to actually be parents. Just cos shes shrieking and giggling doesnt make it okay. They man handle her daily. Im surprised she hasn’t actually had any major accident yet.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Goes to show any idiot with 50c to their name can keep an infant alive for 11 months.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:46 pm
SouthernGal wrote:
ChookyWooky123 wrote:
That’s terrifying Image

It's literally held together with ONE strip of movers tape. WHY would they be this careless?
ETA: I know why. I'm hoping she will read this and tell me. Because seriously. Just like okbaby and their bullshit stunts, it HAS to be intentional at this point, right?

Nope i just think they are ill prepared to actually be parents. Just cos shes shrieking and giggling doesnt make it okay. They man handle her daily. Im surprised she hasn’t actually had any major accident yet.
Holy shit. Diaper boxes are sturdy, but not sturdy enough to transport a freaking 18+ pound baby. A laundry basket would have been better than that—at least the bottom is fully covered with plastic and not effing tape. Hey Trashelle and Justina— stop putting Emma in danger! You are IDIOTS! Take a parenting class and learn how to take care of your kid properly before getting knocked up again with another one. They will probably delete the video now since they read here.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 6b2ef8.jpg[/IMG]

Why does he make that STUPID fucking face?
Nice bump on your lip there, trash

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Britxo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am Why does he make that STUPID fucking face?

Good God she’s putting on quite a bit of face weight and it doesn’t look good.. Justin always looks like a fucking idiot but wow they are getting worse and worse with time. I can’t believe a couple years ago I thought she was pretty... 😳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lintzlee »

literally why can he not just smile like a normal human??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I’ve never been so viscerally uncomfortable by someone else’s lips like I am with Justin’s and I’m sure Rachelle’s filters don’t help him lol.

She’s already looking like she’s getting pregnancy weight and that did her no favors. I don’t typically like the idea of harping on a pregnant woman’s body but her face never does her any favors, pregnancy or not lmao. Also just pulled this screenshot from when she was 9 months pregnant for a face comparison but all I noticed was the same exact lip thing going on then as she has now.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 10fa73.jpg[/IMG]

victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 6b2ef8.jpg[/IMG]

Why does he make that STUPID fucking face?

They look like siblings in this photo! Both of them just make me feel sick to my stomach. I’m not sure I would call that a “smile”.

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

lintzlee wrote:literally why can he not just smile like a normal human??

DOES HE EVEN HAVE LIPS

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

He looks like he's trying to look surprised all the time!

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
Britxo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am Why does he make that STUPID fucking face?

Good God she’s putting on quite a bit of face weight and it doesn’t look good.. Justin always looks like a fucking idiot but wow they are getting worse and worse with time. I can’t believe a couple years ago I thought she was pretty... Image
I thought the same thing... Rachelle is looking big lately and she’s not even pregnant yet Image

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ohhhh what do you know!!! Like we've all been saying, they haven't actually gotten the pre-approval!!!

Rash "hopefully everything gets good and we get pre-approved for what we are asking for". First, yes, that was word for word how she said it. And second, does she really think that's how it works???? "hey bank? I really really want my $800k dream home? So this pre-approval of $250k isn't going to work. Can you give us our $800k loan? K thanks. Sincerely, rachelle swannie, and my two kids Justin and Emma."

She's such an idiot. Can't wait for the "we can't get our dream home because the bank is mean and is trying to ruin my life" video.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

lavenderlove wrote:Ohhhh what do you know!!! Like we've all been saying, they haven't actually gotten the pre-approval!!! Image

Rash "hopefully everything gets good and we get pre-approved for what we are asking for". First, yes, that was word for word how she said it. And second, does she really think that's how it works???? "hey bank? I really really want my $800k dream home? So this pre-approval of $250k isn't going to work. Can you give us our $800k loan? K thanks. Sincerely, rachelle swannie, and my two kids Justin and Emma."

She's such an idiot. Can't wait for the "we can't get our dream home because the bank is mean and is trying to ruin my life" video.

Ooo maybe she will follow her best friend Kraken, Kraken Goose’s footsteps and “sue” the bank

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

She complains because they looked at a house that was out of their price range and they loved it. That is why you get preapproved for a loan first then your realtor knows what houses to show you in your price range. I hope they don't get approved!

rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Really Justina?!! 3 Ben and Jerrys...
Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 2.42.13 PM.png
I cringed so hard when her sister was doing some "cool" face and hand movement and Trash tried to copy her when she saw the camera. Please don't ever do that again Rash :bang:
Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 2.43.42 PM.png
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

ER post coming soon. She already started about how she was allergic to the shots and needs the high dollar one. Er emotional in 3.2.1 grump cat Rachelle face with fucked up bun coming your way.
I wonder how they will spin the bank story you know they will not get more than 200k if anything. Well maybe some underground bank would loan to them.
hollyorkizona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

Beanmama wrote:

DOES HE EVEN HAVE LIPS

Is he trying to grow facial hair???? It looks so awful!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”