pinkandpanda
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by pinkandpanda »

Beanmama wrote:
lintzlee wrote:literally why can he not just smile like a normal human??

DOES HE EVEN HAVE LIPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a time in like middle school where girls thought it was cool to put foundation on their lips instead of lipstick. That’s what he looks like. Yikes.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

They have the same eye bags.... For doing nothing.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:They have the same eye bags.... For doing nothing.....

Awwww fully look like siblings!

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Just watched their last video. Rachelle ending it by saying ‘I’m so exhausted’.

How? Emma is a ‘perfect’ sleeper and they do fuck all, all day. That day they went go karting and looked at a house. Does she listen to herself?

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

tRash:"Hey Mister, remember when it was just you and me, when Justin was deployed? Those were the good times, uh..."

Those were indeed...

:rofl:

We get it, it's sad, go ahead, go stuff yourself, your belly sticks out more than your tits in front of that fridge, but who cares. And yes, keeps sending (not so) subtle messages to your minions about 'people PlEaSe SeNd me some mon...I mean good vibes' so I can get my dream house.

Disgusting speciments these two.
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

gossipdottir wrote:tRash:"Hey Mister, remember when it was just you and me, when Justin was deployed? Those were the good times, uh..."

Those were indeed...

I thought that was hilarious. I usually don't overthink what she said because I feel like SHE doesn't even know what she is saying/meaning/feeling.. but I just found that to be pretty telling. It didn't sound like she was even being sarcastic!

I get it though. My husband was on a small ship, with 3-section duty, always underway, just gone all the time. When he got out, it was great at first and then I was like dude, go somewhere. ImageImage Of course, now I never want him away for even a night, but we just got so used to him always being gone and then the 24/7 always home (it took him *too long* to find a job and he was in school but mostly online).. I almost killed him. Haha!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sneege07 wrote:
gossipdottir wrote:tRash:"Hey Mister, remember when it was just you and me, when Justin was deployed? Those were the good times, uh..."

Those were indeed...

I thought that was hilarious. I usually don't overthink what she said because I feel like SHE doesn't even know what she is saying/meaning/feeling.. but I just found that to be pretty telling. It didn't sound like she was even being sarcastic!

I get it though. My husband was on a small ship, with 3-section duty, always underway, just gone all the time. When he got out, it was great at first and then I was like dude, go somewhere. ImageImage Of course, now I never want him away for even a night, but we just got so used to him always being gone and then the 24/7 always home (it took him *too long* to find a job and he was in school but mostly online).. I almost killed him. Haha!

I feel ya! Been married 13yrs, living together 15yrs, together 17yrs. Husband had 8mths off work last year due to a treatment injury (medical misadventure during surgery which has left a life long injury), if he hadn’t been at deaths door id probably have killed him. He drove me nuts, its not healthy to be stuck in a house 24/7 with the same person, love them or not - it bites! I was finding myself finding “jobs” to go and do alone to get out of the house. I fully rearranged our garage, dug out and replanted gardens, etc.

I love my husband dearly, but id be running for the hills if we were stuck together like those two, they have no life outside of each other - when does he go hang with friends? Our for a beer on a Friday night? When did she go for a girls night? Our for a wine, coffee or dessert? He must have navy buddies? Her old work mates?

They only appear to have youth group which they do together!!!! (greeeat role models these two are! They should be a walking advertisement for virgins rushing into marriage to have S-E-X!)
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

That poor dog!! I’m sure his fur getting grabbed and pulled like that doesn’t feel good
44220D86-4F98-46A7-ADAD-2105FAB1F4FC.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I hadn't thought about this much, but the post about being role models got me thinking. All these YouTube families with 2 parents that stay home all day, how on earth will their children know what a JOB is??? I stay home with my daughter, but my husband works his ass off. We have a balance. But if my husband laid around on his ass all day, eating hot cheetos, playing video games, and napping, how would my daughter expect anything different? What is that teaching Emma in what to look for in a future partner??? All these kids on YouTube are growing up with a really messed up view of reality. Are they going to grow up and realize "wait wait wait!!! What do you mean I have to leave the house to go to a JOB??? what's a job?? You mean that camera doesn't just print paychecks?!!!!" Yeah, good look kids. You're going to have a huge wake up call when you're expected to be productive members of society at some point, unlike your lazy parents.

Justin really should be shamed of himself. He does nothing. And yes, there is a double standard. I think it is important for men to WANT to feel productive and provide for his family. At least contributing to the family. If he doesn't have it in him to want to do that (meaning, would choose cheetos over work), there's something wrong. Might not be a popular opinion, but that's all it is, an opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Shimmer86 wrote:That poor dog!! I’m sure his fur getting grabbed and pulled like that doesn’t feel good
Listen, IDC what kind of dog it is, how long you've had it, if it's in any kind of pain there is ALWAYS a chance of it nipping at whatever is hurting it.
She needs to teach Emma to be nice to the dog and not be mean by pulling, falling, and pushing on him.
But then again rash doesn't care. She probably hopes it would so she could clickbait the ER and get rid of the dog. She obviously doesn't care much about him. She said with an annoying tone a few vlogs back that she guesses she needs to go out and play with him. Yeah, dogs need attention too rash.
My little girls first pet was a tiny kitten when she was barely 1. She has never ever been mean to her and begged for another one for her second birthday so she could have a friend. She's not mean to that one either. It's not hard to teach kids not to be mean to animals. I mean, come on.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

SouthernGal wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:That poor dog!! I’m sure his fur getting grabbed and pulled like that doesn’t feel good
Listen, IDC what kind of dog it is, how long you've had it, if it's in any kind of pain there is ALWAYS a chance of it nipping at whatever is hurting it.
She needs to teach Emma to be nice to the dog and not be mean by pulling, falling, and pushing on him.
But then again rash doesn't care. She probably hopes it would so she could clickbait the ER and get rid of the dog. She obviously doesn't care much about him. She said with an annoying tone a few vlogs back that she guesses she needs to go out and play with him. Yeah, dogs need attention too rash.
My little girls first pet was a tiny kitten when she was barely 1. She has never ever been mean to her and begged for another one for her second birthday so she could have a friend. She's not mean to that one either. It's not hard to teach kids not to be mean to animals. I mean, come on.

I completely agree with this! You HAVE to teach your kids boundaries and respect with animals. I go for walks at a local park and see kids chasing the geese all the time. Their parents just stand there and laugh. It breaks my heart to see. I have gone home in complete tears before after seeing a goose with a broken wing from being chased by a kid. Beau will fight back one day and they will toss him out like yesterday’s trash even though it’s their fault.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Greenapples2 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

I completely agree with this! You HAVE to teach your kids boundaries and respect with animals. I go for walks at a local park and see kids chasing the geese all the time. Their parents just stand there and laugh. It breaks my heart to see. I have gone home in complete tears before after seeing a goose with a broken wing from being chased by a kid. Beau will fight back one day and they will toss him out like yesterday’s trash even though it’s their fault.

Justine and Rash will sadly be one of those people. I also taught my daughter not to mess with geese and ducks, they're mean as hell and WILL attack. Makes me facepalm super hard.
Every animal has it's limits. Poor Beau will reach his and snap and yep, be sent down the road for sure. All because his owners are irresponsible.
I'm not saying kids shouldn't fool with pets. Just that they have to be careful and mindful of what their doing.
Hell when I was little we had a rottie that would let you ride him like a horse. He absolutely loved it. But when he was tired we knew and he knew it was time to stop and rest.

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Sneege07 wrote:

Those were indeed...

I feel ya! Been married 13yrs, living together 15yrs, together 17yrs. Husband had 8mths off work last year due to a treatment injury (medical misadventure during surgery which has left a life long injury), if he hadn’t been at deaths door id probably have killed him. He drove me nuts, its not healthy to be stuck in a house 24/7 with the same person, love them or not - it bites! I was finding myself finding “jobs” to go and do alone to get out of the house. I fully rearranged our garage, dug out and replanted gardens, etc.

I love my husband dearly, but id be running for the hills if we were stuck together like those two, they have no life outside of each other - when does he go hang with friends? Our for a beer on a Friday night? When did she go for a girls night? Our for a wine, coffee or dessert? He must have navy buddies? Her old work mates?

They only appear to have youth group which they do together!!!! (greeeat role models these two are! They should be a walking advertisement for virgins rushing into marriage to have S-E-X!)

I’m with you on this! My partner had a work injury recently and he had two weeks off. He just got back to work yesterday and when he got home I was like “hun I love you but I’m so happy your back at work” Image I don’t know how they do it every day! And Rachelle saying she’s tired makes me so mad Image I could see her crumbling at having 2 under 2!

rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

ChookyWooky123 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
Sneege07 wrote: I thought that was hilarious. I usually don't overthink what she said because I feel like SHE doesn't even know what she is saying/meaning/feeling.. but I just found that to be pretty telling. It didn't sound like she was even being sarcastic!

I’m with you on this! My partner had a work injury recently and he had two weeks off. He just got back to work yesterday and when he got home I was like “hun I love you but I’m so happy your back at work” Image I don’t know how they do it every day! And Rachelle saying she’s tired makes me so mad Image I could see her crumbling at having 2 under 2!

I can’t wait to see that shit show. I had two under two and worked full time with my husband working 60 hours a week. Some nights I only got 3 hours of sleep because my baby woke every 1.5 hours. I was a train wreck. Is it bad that I hope her next baby isn’t as easy as Emma? They have so much handed to them that I really want them to see what a hard life is really like.

I love this site. When I don’t want to watch their pathetic clickbait, you all fill everyone in.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

That thing on her lip is really lingering and she’s not addressing it. When she was pregnant with Emma it was there and she said “it’s not a cold sore, it’s a cut.” Buuut it frequently reappears and often seems to have a whitehead on it. I don’t know how she’s so comfortable vlogging and taking photos with that thing. She should get it checked out.

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Amcco191 wrote:That thing on her lip is really lingering and she’s not addressing it. When she was pregnant with Emma it was there and she said “it’s not a cold sore, it’s a cut.” Buuut it frequently reappears and often seems to have a whitehead on it. I don’t know how she’s so comfortable vlogging and taking photos with that thing. She should get it checked out.

I legit came here hoping in some video I refuse to watch that she addressed what was on her lip. Like how do you not?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 165af7.jpg[/IMG]

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Alysia887 wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:That thing on her lip is really lingering and she’s not addressing it. When she was pregnant with Emma it was there and she said “it’s not a cold sore, it’s a cut.” Buuut it frequently reappears and often seems to have a whitehead on it. I don’t know how she’s so comfortable vlogging and taking photos with that thing. She should get it checked out.

I legit came here hoping in some video I refuse to watch that she addressed what was on her lip. Like how do you not?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 165af7.jpg[/IMG]

I get not wanting to talk about having herpes...

She's disgusting. I mean, herpes can happen to anyone. But her lip is oozing with herpes, her hair is greasy, she's gained so much weight, her skin is bad and the bags under her eyes.

And she does NOTHING that justifies letting herself go like this. Nothing.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

I think she chews her lip. Like a anxious thing she chews on it when she is anxious that’s why it’s not healing
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalakala wrote:I think she chews her lip. Like a anxious thing she chews on it when she is anxious that’s why it’s not healing
Hairy-larry has been missing a while... i guess its time for herpy-lippy!
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

You guys think their next baby’s name will be as popular (literally the most popular) as Emma or do you think she’ll suddenly hop on the unique Instagram/YT mom names? Their baby names we love video was a bunch of popular names, which is fine if you like that, but I feel like she’ll go too far in the opposite direction because that’s what’s trendy right now lol. “This is Emma, and this is Valley Minnoux.”

Sorry, Valley Brynn Minnoux*

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”