Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

I wish she would change the name of her channel to "Fat Girl Recipes". That would be so much more appropriate.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Her husband doesnt work, she brings in all the money , does all the grocery shoppinng. What exactly does Travis do but make more babies for her to take care of
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Momto3boys wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:01 pm Her husband doesnt work, she brings in all the money , does all the grocery shoppinng. What exactly does Travis do but make more babies for her to take care of
Don’t forget she does all the cooking too! And most of the cleaning if not all of it (with the kids’ help). Oh wait. He takes the kids outside so she can spend hours cleaning (insert huge eye roll here). Even when she goes out of town, she has to shop for quick snacks and stay up all hours of the night making freezer meals for him because he can’t grill some chicken or make some spaghetti for his kids. He rides around on tractors clearing their land and babysits their children occasionally. That’s about it. Oh and drives the trash to the dump.
bluebell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebell »

Did anyone see the state of her van in her latest video. Yuck. That was disgusting.

And I I agree, her husband does nothing. In one video she had to pick up takeaway after being out all day because he'd given the kids what she'd left for the evening meal for their lunch and so hadn't eaten. Couldn't even fix his kids a sandwich. I would have been fuming.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by alikruz »

I would be panicking with my ring that tight on my finger!

And I agree! That van was DISGUSTING but I don’t have children so I can’t judge haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Costco Vlog: The state of her van :barf:
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don’t watch her videos anymore because they’re boring now. I liked her a few years ago when she vlogged homeschooling and Q&A’s. I really don’t care about her gross trash food grocery hauls which is all she posts now. But I watched some of the latest vlog because i this thread so I could see her van and ... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?! I know she has a caravan of kids but HOW literally HOW does ur van ever get THAT disgusting?!?!?! That’s got to be months full of not cleaning. I don’t care how many kids you have. School buses cart hundreds of kids a day and don’t look like that. Since her husband doesn’t work and can’t even be bothered to fix a sandwich for his kids, maybe he should clean the van nightly? I mean what would it take, 15 mins?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I have a funny feeling those kids eat in that van every day at least once. That's why so often lunch is yogurt cups and crackers. That's the thing about these home school families that are like in public school children are practically chained to desks. Instead, these kids probably spend hours in the van. It was really bad and she knew it but then it was one of those 'see I'm a real mom' moments to distract from the sheer amount of money she blew on extras and packaged stuff. Which is why she's becoming more and more unrelatable.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At this point, I think she should admit her children are just not careful with their things or they aren't expected to be careful and take care of their things. I get things get used up. I get that she has LOTS of kids. There just seems to be so much excess and she has to replace things so often and do the kids really "use up" that many crayons? Where are all the other scissors she's bought go? At what point does it become wasteful? I know they're cheap but how much stuff are they sending to their local landfill?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:At this point, I think she should admit her children are just not careful with their things or they aren't expected to be careful and take care of their things. I get things get used up. I get that she has LOTS of kids. There just seems to be so much excess and she has to replace things so often and do the kids really "use up" that many crayons? Where are all the other scissors she's bought go? At what point does it become wasteful? I know they're cheap but how much stuff are they sending to their local landfill?
Part of the problem is that she buys everything at the dollar store so it’s all cheap and easily breakable or gets used up quickly. She’d be better off buying quality products that last and teaching the kids how to respect their belongings.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think Monday if her viewers want to see her spend spend spend. It's their #realmamalife expectations.
Vlogs with a high amount spent get view$.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I was going to ask where she’s been but now I see she had medical things going on. Hopefully she recovers quickly because she is the center and lifeblood of that household. Also she briefly glosses over the fact that Jadin is living on his own now. I wonder when that happened and I wonder how he is liking his new found freedom. Did she ever mention that he is engaged?! I saw it on his Instagram. It happened back in April. Wouldn’t this be a huge life event for them? They’re oldest getting engaged, moving out, having a wedding soon, potentially having children soon after that? No judgment from me on the age. My husband and I met in church at age 14, got married at 19, & had a baby a year later so I won’t speak on them not knowing their story at all. I wonder why she hasn’t said anything. I mean maybe he asked for privacy when it comes to her viewers but his Instagram is public.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

HCB wrote:I was going to ask where she’s been but now I see she had medical things going on. Hopefully she recovers quickly because she is the center and lifeblood of that household. Also she briefly glosses over the fact that Jadin is living on his own now. I wonder when that happened and I wonder how he is liking his new found freedom. Did she ever mention that he is engaged?! I saw it on his Instagram. It happened back in April. Wouldn’t this be a huge life event for them? They’re oldest getting engaged, moving out, having a wedding soon, potentially having children soon after that? No judgment from me on the age. My husband and I met in church at age 14, got married at 19, & had a baby a year later so I won’t speak on them not knowing their story at all. I wonder why she hasn’t said anything. I mean maybe he asked for privacy when it comes to her viewers but his Instagram is public.

I wonder if he moved out against their wishes or maybe he is living in sin with his fiancé??! Maybe they disapprove of the fiancé. Maybe Jamerrill is cool with whatever it is, but her husband isn’t and she has to do what he wants because patriarchy. I wonder if Travis knows she bought juice for their son. So many questions!!!

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

Did she really just say 'no time to cook' to contribute to the family reunion so she bought tons of large ass size bags of junk? No shame in it but I call BS on her personal excuse since she takes mega-pride in all the crap she hoards in the freezers. She couldn't pop out a few of those trays of goop and drag her crockpots along to 'cook' and serve that? Unless of course her extended family refuses to eat that shit like most normal people would.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

shilohjulia wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:At this point, I think she should admit her children are just not careful with their things or they aren't expected to be careful and take care of their things. I get things get used up. I get that she has LOTS of kids. There just seems to be so much excess and she has to replace things so often and do the kids really "use up" that many crayons? Where are all the other scissors she's bought go? At what point does it become wasteful? I know they're cheap but how much stuff are they sending to their local landfill?
Part of the problem is that she buys everything at the dollar store so it’s all cheap and easily breakable or gets used up quickly. She’d be better off buying quality products that last and teaching the kids how to respect their belongings.

Agree. The crappy RoseArt brand crayons and pens, for example, are more frustrating than useful/fun.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Snarklover wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 pm
HCB wrote:I was going to ask where she’s been but now I see she had medical things going on. Hopefully she recovers quickly because she is the center and lifeblood of that household. Also she briefly glosses over the fact that Jadin is living on his own now. I wonder when that happened and I wonder how he is liking his new found freedom. Did she ever mention that he is engaged?! I saw it on his Instagram. It happened back in April. Wouldn’t this be a huge life event for them? They’re oldest getting engaged, moving out, having a wedding soon, potentially having children soon after that? No judgment from me on the age. My husband and I met in church at age 14, got married at 19, & had a baby a year later so I won’t speak on them not knowing their story at all. I wonder why she hasn’t said anything. I mean maybe he asked for privacy when it comes to her viewers but his Instagram is public.

I wonder if he moved out against their wishes or maybe he is living in sin with his fiancé??! Maybe they disapprove of the fiancé. Maybe Jamerrill is cool with whatever it is, but her husband isn’t and she has to do what he wants because patriarchy. I wonder if Travis knows she bought juice for their son. So many questions!!!

Makes sense that he'd want to get the heck out of that overcrowded house, and get out of the endless childcare and housework duties. And they live in an area cheap enough that a young person can afford to move out.
Justhereforthebeans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justhereforthebeans »

New here...loving this whole site 🤣

I have watched her for a long time and wanted to add my two cents. First, she DEFINITELY reads here. She has specifically mentioned several things brought up here, such as people saying her lips look like they have spit or grease on them 🤣

I used to enjoy her videos but I find her so cringy now for a lot of reasons. I don't think she's as nice as she tries to come across. I think she rules that house with an iron fist. I feel like she buys tons of crap and "treats" for the kids out of guilt for being "working" and/or gone ALL THE DAMN TIME. Is there a sahm who spends less time with her kids than this woman??

It's been mentioned several times, but the way they eat 🤮 I mean nothing she makes looks good. Nothing. And when they eat out or pick up lunch for the van or whatever, it's always shit for the kids and something better for the adults. Like the kids might have lunchables and she's eating salad. And when she goes out by herself it's always Panera or someplace nice. Recently they had a "Costco lunch" for the 8 kids, herself, her mom, and MR Travis🙄 she said she got the hot dog deal for all the kids and I think she mentioned a salad for her but then she said the total was $30. WTAF did the grownups get?? Hot dogs and drinks for the kids would be $12 plus tax! But of course the grownups got to eat something better in front of them.

My biggest pet peeves with her are that 1.the kids can't speak properly and 2. FFS can she PLEASE get "baby Daniel" and "Miss Amelia girlfriend" to STOP SUCKING THEIR MFKN FINGERS?!?! It's disguuuuuuusting!!! Those kids are running all over, inside and outside, eating, using the bathroom by themselves, and then sticking their fingers in their mouths. And she wonders why they're sick all the damn time! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have a feeling he left as soon as he was able to have some peace and quiet. I also wondered because at one point he was the only one who seemed to have a job if they expected him to pay his way and or contribute to the household income when he was still technically a child. I know they graduated him from homeschool at 15 or 16 or whatever but yeah.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m shocked at how many views her videos get. How do 75k people want to watch her in her Aunt Jemima hair wrap cook that slop she calls food while her dirty kids run around screaming

Justhereforthebeans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justhereforthebeans »

Does anyone else want to stick a pencil in their ear when she says "ecksedra" 400 FKING TIMES??

Return to “I-P”