Tannerites/YAWI

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

I feel bad for the young gullible viewers that believe all of their bs clickbait thumbnails and titles. I also notice that they frequently change titles from the original title. Right now it’s “Thought he was arrested”. It’s funny because even though I knew it was a bunch of bs I could totally see Johnny getting arrested for losing his temper.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Gossip_Girl wrote:I feel bad for the young gullible viewers that believe all of their bs clickbait thumbnails and titles. I also notice that they frequently change titles from the original title. Right now it’s “Thought he was arrested”. It’s funny because even though I knew it was a bunch of bs I could totally see Johnny getting arrested for losing his temper.

I think they change the titles so people think it’s a different video. Just my opinion.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:55 pm I feel bad for the young gullible viewers that believe all of their bs clickbait thumbnails and titles. I also notice that they frequently change titles from the original title. Right now it’s “Thought he was arrested”. It’s funny because even though I knew it was a bunch of bs I could totally see Johnny getting arrested for losing his temper.
In my unsuccessful attempt at finding their address, I was able to uncover that Johnny does, in fact, have a criminal record, though I wasn't able to get details. I would guess it either has something to do with him losing his temper (likely on some young adult working in customer service) or something to do with that story he told when they installed the security camera system where like some guy came to the door and fought with Branson or something? Did anyone ever figure out what that was about?
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

MelE wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:49 pm
Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:55 pm I feel bad for the young gullible viewers that believe all of their bs clickbait thumbnails and titles. I also notice that they frequently change titles from the original title. Right now it’s “Thought he was arrested”. It’s funny because even though I knew it was a bunch of bs I could totally see Johnny getting arrested for losing his temper.
In my unsuccessful attempt at finding their address, I was able to uncover that Johnny does, in fact, have a criminal record, though I wasn't able to get details. I would guess it either has something to do with him losing his temper (likely on some young adult working in customer service) or something to do with that story he told when they installed the security camera system where like some guy came to the door and fought with Branson or something? Did anyone ever figure out what that was about?

Didn’t something happen before Branson’s mission? I remember him talking about some angry guy at the door looking for Branson and Johnny punched him and there was some court case afterwards. I can’t remember the details as they were very vague about the situation.. but I think it had something to do with the girl Branson was dating.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tizzy wrote:
MelE wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Didn’t something happen before Branson’s mission? I remember him talking about some angry guy at the door looking for Branson and Johnny punched him and there was some court case afterwards. I can’t remember the details as they were very vague about the situation.. but I think it had something to do with the girl Branson was dating.

That was around the time I first came across their channel! I remember them going to court!
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Wow a criminal record ! That’s not very Mormon of you Johnny. I wonder what Joseph Smith would think of that... 😂
:love2: :HK:
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Cp99 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:54 pm Wow a criminal record ! That’s not very Mormon of you Johnny. I wonder what Joseph Smith would think of that... 😂
I thought Joseph Smith was a convicted criminal?
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

So, Allie is 17 years old and was going to Temple somewhat regularly for the past few years. She goes to girls camp with the church and all that. But she didn't know what being sealed in the Morman temple was/meant? These people must not teach their children what they actually subscribing to...
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MelE wrote:So, Allie is 17 years old and was going to Temple somewhat regularly for the past few years. She goes to girls camp with the church and all that. But she didn't know what being sealed in the Morman temple was/meant? These people must not teach their children what they actually subscribing to...

I think it was a joke. Either I’m experiencing some major, major de ja vu or they’ve posted that exact conversation in a video before as a joke.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Did they ever say why they moved?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Did they ever say why they moved?
Briefly. On IG they said it was the right time and decided to take the opportunity.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Just catching up on some of the vlogs, nice to see that the old cars have been moved to the new house and that they are going to start working on them! With them and Daniells car I’d be more interested to watch videos of them doing those up rather than actual vlogs!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Lauralou_15 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:18 pm Just catching up on some of the vlogs, nice to see that the old cars have been moved to the new house and that they are going to start working on them! With them and Daniells car I’d be more interested to watch videos of them doing those up rather than actual vlogs!
Does Daniell show her restoring on her channel?
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Well that shows how much I watch them! I didn’t know Daniell had her own channel! Haha
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I have to say... in their vlog "She's PREGNANT!" It looked like they were having a lot of fun... and it really made me miss my family reunions. The only thing really annoying was them searching for .... Canyon. They should put a tracker on that kid, since he's a menace who they can't keep track of!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Gemlion688
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gemlion688 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:10 am I have to say... in their vlog "She's PREGNANT!" It looked like they were having a lot of fun... and it really made me miss my family reunions. The only thing really annoying was them searching for .... Canyon. They should put a tracker on that kid, since he's a menace who they can't keep track of!
Yea that was annoying
The second time they were looking for him, he was in the house so why does he have to tell someone where he is if he’s in the house? 🤷‍♀️
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I think the "where is Canyon" -spiel is mostly for the camera.

Btw, who was the pregnant lady? A relative?
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I love how they tried to use clickbait and make their viewers think Sarah is pregnant after they're shown in several videos saying how Canyon gets away with things because he'll be their very last baby. Sad part is, it probably worked on some of the younger kids who don't know what a hysterectomy is or remember that Sarah had one.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know it’s on her other hand but..[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 9fd7b9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MelE wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:22 am I love how they tried to use clickbait and make their viewers think Sarah is pregnant after they're shown in several videos saying how Canyon gets away with things because he'll be their very last baby. Sad part is, it probably worked on some of the younger kids who don't know what a hysterectomy is or remember that Sarah had one.
After looking at the thumbnail again today... I kinda think they were making a hint at it being a girl that Branson got pregnant.. since Branson was in the thumbnail looking kinda... idk, shocked... and Sarah was crying, and the girl didn't have the same color hair as Sarah, more like Daniell or Alli's but not as long... that was my take on it... either way, click-baiting people.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Q-Z”